Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven #195 Mohabbat Barsa Dena Tu Sawan Aaya Hai - Page 6

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

Btw E24, SBS and SBB all had AshVik snippets from ITA - where they were getting ready

E24 one Shails posted Akanksha's update, and he said classical is a difficult form as they haven't really done it before and finger movements, finer nuances etc are all important there (trust Rithvik to aim for perfection even in stage performances of short notice!!)

SBB was where Asha and Rithvik were having some fun
Asha - How do I look, say I look hot naa
Rithvik - you look (put on drawl) very hottt. So hot I can roast papads on your face πŸ˜†
Rithvik asks how does he look and Asha goes lag reha hai bomb blast ker ke aa reha hai (looks like you've come here after plating a bomb. probably because of the bearded look)...

SBS had them talking about their dance - they're doing classical on Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2,  their PR and SAIFTA song!!). Rithvik and Asha both said it's different and difficult. And Rithvik said Asha will definitely use the Blush on (Bobbi Brown one) as he bought it from South Africa
Rithvik (funny way) - right baby
Asha (funny way too) - yes baby πŸ˜†

Hope I didn't get confused between the SBB and SBB. If there was anything more, please add. Caps when I find better links.

Thanks so much for all the updates Peach.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Wish we got more Suhana and her father scenes but alas Zee TV
style14 thumbnail
She looks lovely in this outfit...

style14 thumbnail

Btw E24, SBS and SBB all had AshVik snippets from ITA - where they were getting ready

E24 one Shails posted Akanksha's update, and he said classical is a difficult form as they haven't really done it before and finger movements, finer nuances etc are all important there (trust Rithvik to aim for perfection even in stage performances of short notice!!)

SBB was where Asha and Rithvik were having some fun
Asha - How do I look, say I look hot naa
Rithvik - you look (put on drawl) very hottt. So hot I can roast papads on your face πŸ˜†
Rithvik asks how does he look and Asha goes lag reha hai bomb blast ker ke aa reha hai (looks like you've come here after plating a bomb. probably because of the bearded look)...

SBS had them talking about their dance - they're doing classical on Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2,  their PR and SAIFTA song!!). Rithvik and Asha both said it's different and difficult. And Rithvik said Asha will definitely use the Blush on (Bobbi Brown one) as he bought it from South Africa
Rithvik (funny way) - right baby
Asha (funny way too) - yes baby πŸ˜†

Hope I didn't get confused between the SBB and SBB. If there was anything more, please add. Caps when I find better links.

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi at Indian Telly Awards - E24/SBB/SBS 10th September 2014

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka Bhatt @iPriyankaBhatt

And that's Delhi dragon for u guys :) #BCL #DelhiDragons @DelhiDragons

peachesnplums thumbnail

kishwersmerchantt

31 minutes ago
Promo shoot #delhidragon ..all those who cud make it to the shoot yesterday

#bcl #boxcricketleague #cricket #tvactors #celebrities #promoshoot #sonysix #bbc #marinatingfilms #team #friends #family #masti #funtimes #instagram #instapic

' '

http://instagram.com/p/szGdfmt2eK/?modal=true

style14 thumbnail
^Asha must have been busy with EMA Shoot. Zee why isnt the shoot over yet😑. Tomo is the last day. 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Lol Kish said the same Shails, people were spamming her insta with why is Asha not there.
style14 thumbnail

Lol Kish said the same Shails, people were spamming her insta with why is Asha not there.

Isn't that common senseπŸ€”

We got pics of Ashu's EMA shoot yesterday.
It's been confirmed Asha is part of Delhi Dragons
Kish mentioned in her Insta heading "all those who cud make it to the shoot yesterday"