Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The beast & his belle | ArHi OS

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
So its a 500 words something long, yet its so pictorial, so eloquent. Like I said, I could literally see Arnav crying and that image stings. 

Then secondly, that phrase about leaving a scorching tale behind - I love that! Then as the drabble went on, it was like we were walking through Arnav's mind, living, scrutinizing   his thoughts, his actions with him. Very powerful ( especially the last few lines!). Very poetic.

<3

Edited by mistyrains - 9 years ago
gata thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Can feel Arnav's pain ... where is she? don't end it ,bring her back

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One sad story, Rae.
Hate him as much as you want, one can't help feeling sorry for the arrogant man going through so much pain. He is miserable and he alone is the reason for this misery.
One sad state of affairs. 
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I like the way you write Arnav. Especially, Arnav who is broken.

His thoughts reminded me of the 10 things I hate about you speech, a much sadder version of it, of course. 

Poignant and Poetic. I liked it :)
Edited by BlueMystique - 9 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant, once again a few words that speak volumes.  By not revealing too much,  you leave the readers mind open to many interpretations.  I loved that
Arnav's hate for Khushi made him forge a realionship with her, his hate for himself forced him to let her go...

Hate the sin, love the sinner...
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MistyRains (Sona) I'm so glad you made Rae write this. It's an amazing piece. And something I've always wished Khushi had done. 
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Dark angst concisely written but effectively communicated
bablubli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Rae...beautifully written! So aptly describes Arnav & the state of his mind. Very poignant. Please do write more often...

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is how Arnav would have handled being separated from Khushi. We do not know if he knows the truth or not because it does not matter, all that does is that Khushi is no longer with her Arnav. Belle left before she could save the beast in this one and now he has doomed himself...

Beautifully written, a little over 500 words that convey so much. Hate, love, anguish, desperation, loathe, fury, and probably so much more. I could clearly visualize this, I can imagine this scene happening in IPKKND, actually I find myself wishing it did!