The beast & his belle | ArHi OS - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by 1chilly

One sad story, Rae.
Hate him as much as you want, one can't help feeling sorry for the arrogant man going through so much pain. He is miserable and he alone is the reason for this misery.
One sad state of affairs. 

Thats exactly why authors like myself spend so much time trying to unravel the pull this man has despite of his many flaws...its just something in him that though you want to slap him silly, you just cannot leave him to rot in his self created hell...

Thank You for commenting! :)
Originally posted by BlueMystique

I like the way you write Arnav. Especially, Arnav who is broken.

His thoughts reminded me of the 10 things I hate about you speech, a much sadder version of it, of course. 

Poignant and Poetic. I liked it :)

Broken, angst ridden, depressed Arnav seems to have become my speciality...I wonder what Ayaan has to say about this! Lol! ;) :D

For a second I couldnt remember the speech you referred to but then I got it...that was a good scene, no? However this is not inspired by that.

Thank You for commenting! :)
Originally posted by LadyR

Brilliant, once again a few words that speak volumes.  By not revealing too much,  you leave the readers mind open to many interpretations.  I loved that
Arnav's hate for Khushi made him forge a realionship with her, his hate for himself forced him to let her go...

Hate the sin, love the sinner...

To rephrase (if I may) -

Arnav's 'hate' for Khushi made him forge a relationship with her, his hate for himself allowed him to let her go...

And I love this line - Hate the sin, love the sinner...very nice.

Thank You so much for commenting and the constant encouragement! :)
Originally posted by SS88

MistyRains (Sona) I'm so glad you made Rae write this. It's an amazing piece. And something I've always wished Khushi had done. 

Haha! I shall forward her your thanks you :)

Thank You so much for commenting! And yes...I wish we would have had a redemptive track in the show as well...
Originally posted by bablubli

Thank you Rae...beautifully written! So aptly describes Arnav & the state of his mind. Very poignant. Please do write more often...

Thank You so much! Glad you thought so! :)
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

This is how Arnav would have handled being separated from Khushi. We do not know if he knows the truth or not because it does not matter, all that does is that Khushi is no longer with her Arnav. Belle left before she could save the beast in this one and now he has doomed himself...

Beautifully written, a little over 500 words that convey so much. Hate, love, anguish, desperation, loathe, fury, and probably so much more. I could clearly visualize this, I can imagine this scene happening in IPKKND, actually I find myself wishing it did!

Thank You so much for such kind words! I am glad you could visualize the scene because that is what ultimately every writer wishes of her/his words :)

@Italics - Very well put :)

And yes, Arnav knows the truth now...hence beating himself so much...
Originally posted by IronButterfly

Couldn't live with her & now can't live without her.
He's broken.

Very well written.

Yes...the principle of his life that is :)

Thank You for this comment and for the constant encouragement! :)
Originally posted by AngelTeen

To rephrase (if I may) -

Arnav's 'hate' for Khushi made him forge a relationship with her, his hate for himself allowed him to let her go...

And I love this line - Hate the sin, love the sinner...very nice.

Thank You so much for commenting and the constant encouragement! :)

Perfectly rephrased !
Originally posted by Japonica

AT, WOW! This is the perfect short story.

Super to read your work after so long!

Thank You! :)

Super to read your comments after so long! :)
Originally posted by PixieFlame

Heart breaking, beautifully written! :( 

Thank You! :)