The beast & his belle | ArHi OS - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by What_the

Short yet powerful...you did it again!!
The ansgty Arnav...makes you feel for him...no matter how big a jerk he may act like...

Good read...an Arhi piece after a long time...thanks for the pm!

Thank You so much! And not such a long time mate...wrote a few OS' as part of a little series a little while back only :)
Originally posted by meera30

The opening lines of this OS set the tone. Such beauty, such imagery! As always, your writing is nothing short of magic when it comes to angst!

Thank You so much, Meera! Humbled you think so :)
Amazing Rae. At the outset I knew this is something different and through to the end it was all poetry. You conveyed so much in so few words, poetic indeed. So poignant.
Thanks for the PM dear :)
Poignant and agonizing!! Succinct and intense!!!

In this you have reached the deepest recesses of Arnav's heart and decrypted him completely! My heart cried for both...they were so meant for each other...

you can never turn the clock back...awesome
Originally posted by MysticRiver

well written..

Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Sad os well written

Thank You! :)
wow, u paint such a vivid picture with ur words, beautiful and haunting ❤️
Loved the way you have written arnav's broken state.
It is brilliant <3
very emotional and touching.

love reading your stories and posts
Sad and heart-breaking!!! Love the way you write this angst filled Arnav filled with self-loathing. I especially loved the lines where you wrote "she was no longer to make his house his home, his existence his life..." In simple words, one line you showed that he has lost meaning of his life without her. And then the end with his reasons of hating her, hating himself!!! Can a man be hurt more than this??!!!
Lovely Rae...
I haven't yet heard the song - Let Me Go but this OS has strangely left me humming "Gaye tum gaye kyun..."