The beast & his belle | ArHi OS - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Reading something by you after so long :') Missed it so much!
You are so good at playing with words, you know that right? I don't know how to say it! I mean look at the first few lines of this OS, sheer perfection. Such beautiful words weaved into a perfect story. This is so short yet so deep. It took you 536 words to explain Arnav's mental and physical state without her, only 536 words.

I loved it. 

Keep writing! 

P.S.- Write a book! You're way better than some of the 'most popular' Indian writers. You know what I mean, right?

Reading your feedback on something I have written after so long! Missed it so much! :D

Thank You so much for your kind words and all the encouragment! <3 

And about the PS, Lol! Lets see... :p
Very emotional
But khushi is no more :(
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

Very emotional
But khushi is no more :(

Uhhh...Khushi is alive, just not with Arnav...
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful. I loved the way it flowed. Arnav is a flawed man, and you explained his predicament perfectly. Amazing. I adore your writing style. 
That is a sad one. As much as Arnav deserved such and end,,, I guess I still wish a happy ending for them. Awww man this was a sad one.
Originally posted by scrapbooker

That is a sad one. As much as Arnav deserved such and end,,, I guess I still wish a happy ending for them. Awww man this was a sad one.

That was I think what all of us always wish for even though we know Arnav deserves a bit of a bashing but then again, they are in love with each other and we are in love with them! :)

You may like to read a sister OS of sorts to this one - Hers
So heart touching...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊v
So heart touching but where is Khushi??