Balika Vadhu Written Update 9 September 2014

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Credit to saba113 for helping in WU ๐Ÿ˜Š

BH :

Episode begins with Dadisaa thinking  a villager asking her help in fees matters of his son since he is not educated The clerk shows her the documents which Dadisaa cannot read because they are  in English  Dadisaa remembers Jagya telling she risked her own and Gehna's life by sucking out snake venom  As the bacteria in her mouth could infect the wound of Gehna  Dadisaa remembers Anandi asking her to come to school to study She remembers Nandu insisting Gehna to take rest  until she gets well but Gehna saying she needs to do a lot of house work as well as check godown 's accounts too . Dadisaa says  if I would have been educated then I could help Gehna today in work of godown  She says wish I could make myself worth of this work even now Then she gets an idea and smiles thinking it

KB:

Daddu tells Anandi, will Shiv bring the reports? Anandi says yes. Ira says, I am sure that nothing will be detected in the grains. Anandi says, even can't be detected in the samosas. Shiv comes home and tells them that they didn't find anything in house grain and samosa. Anoop says, then how could cocaine get in her blood then. Daddu says, today her behavior is normal. Meenu wonders what anandi is eating unknowingly. shiv says, they will take Narcoanalyst help. Anandi says, when we have to go. Shiv says now.

BH :

Nandu is doing his home work , JaGan are doing their work sitting with him . Dadisaa comes there and starts seeing Nandu's maths book . Jagya asks her is she searching for something ? Dadisaa asks him tell me one thing if someone wants to get admission in school what he should do ? Jagya asks who wants to take admission in school ? Dadisaa asks first tell me procedure of getting admission in school   Jagya asks but it is important to know who has to get admission in school and in which class ? Dadisaa says  grade 10 . Jagya says for that one  should have cleared grade 9 only then he can sit in grade 10 .  Ganga asks from Dadisaa who has to get admission in school ? Dadisaa says I . JaGan are surprised Nandu drops his pencils in surprise . First everyone is surprised then become happy hearing this . Dadisaa asks them why you all are  surprised I want to study I can read news paper and can sign too but this is not enough I want to study at least till matric . Jagya says its very good but how this thought  crossed your mind so suddenly  Dadisaa says I went to Anandi's school some days ago and there I met a man  Dadisaa tells all incident in Flash backs . Dadisaa says if she would be educated she could solve that man's problem right there Not only that man's but she can help a lot many people Help people in near by village too in legal matters  Help Gehna in godown  . Dadisaa says Ganga is an example in front of me She learnt so much in such short span of time with her hard work and dedication  Ganga smiles  Jagya is proud of his wife  Dadisaa says i can too do it  Jagya Ganga and Nandu are very happy hearing this . Nandu all excited says Dadisaa you will not be heroine of this house but all village too Now we will study together . Jagya tells Dadisaa he will talk with head master . Dadisaa is very happy

Narcoalalyst Clinic

Shiv and Anandi come to Narcoanalyst doctor. She says, she is consuming coccaine since many days. She asks her to remember what she is eating. Anandi says, she had just outside samosas. Doctor asks her to make list to get the source of cocaine. She prescribes some medicines for her

SSK:

Sanchi is working and asks Vivek to sleep. Vivek says, he can't get sleep without her. She says, you are now a husband of a working woman and says she is working on her presentation. Vivek says ok and go to sleep. Saachi feels sleepy while working. Vivek gets up.

BH:

Gehna comes to her room and sees the kids sleeping. She makes them sleep properly and blesses Nandu. She looks at her Basant's  photo and gets emotional.

SSK

vivek brings coffee for Sanchi. Sanchi thanks him and calls herself lucky to have Vivek in her life 

KB:

Anandi gets uncomfortable while sleeping and wakes up. Shiv wakes up and asks what happened. Anandi says, she is getting restless. Shiv gives her water. Shiv says, it is reverse symptoms and asks her to relax. He calms her down. Anandi says, something is happening to her and hugs Shiv. She cries. Shiv says, he is with her and asks her to relax. He makes her sleep on his shoulder.

next morning Anandi wakes up and sees Shiv. She says sorry. Shiv says, I am happy that you slept well. Don't panic and be relax. He asks her to smile to relieve her tiredness. Anandi smiles and hugs her. Shiv says, she will bring tea. Anandi insists to make tea. Shiv agrees.

Precap:
jagya tells Dadisaa that he talked to Nandu's school principal and asks her to come for an interview. Dadisaa gets tensed. . 

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Mahi

I loved the scene of JaGan. Nandu  and DS  It was a cute scene ๐Ÿ˜ƒAll four of them were so adorable in it 

DS wanting to learn and educate herself is a progressive step  There is no age for learning ,  getting education ๐Ÿ˜Šbut wait did Nandu say he and DS will study together Does it mean Nandu is in grade 9๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•Is Nandu suffering from growth hormone deficency ? ๐Ÿ˜•

When is Dadi Bua track ending please cvs reveal this DB and pack her off ๐ŸคขThis all content wise is such a forced and filler  track  ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Mahi 
Loved DS JaGan and Nandu scene The best scene of the episode in my opinion 

How much time cvs will take to expose Dadi bua This track has completely fried  me now ๐ŸฅฑStretching like a rubber band though thankfully finally everyone is using brain in right direction now but how much time it will take for Dadi bua's exposure  ????
Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. 
It is good that they now want to show adult education - but BH people have amnesia. They very well know that a 3rd class pass woman passed 10th class in the very same house that too within perhaps two months without going to any school. Even Anandi completed her education in BH without going to college. And now DS has to pass 9th class first and that too as a regular school student? Again we were informed that DS  raised Bhairo and Basant on her own and they inherited her business - earlier she used to go with Basant/Bhairo and now she cannot handle godown work? 

DB track is also going in strange direction. Even narcoanalyist is asking to search source of cocaine in food - when it is not supposed to be eaten to get a high (unless they already know what DB is doing) - she could have asked about anything that Anandi could be smelling frequently  - like flowers or spices or something like that. BV writers are coming up with strange tracks now. 

Only saving grace is they still show beautiful family bonding - more in BH than in KB (even KB people look caring family now).
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

Dadisa's decision to go back to school is very good.Liked Nandu's reaction to Dadisa's announcement even better though๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Dadisa wanted to go back to school and complete her education as a regular student

Anandi and Ganga wanted to complete education but not as regular students.That means they could take the tenth board exam any time.
But although in Ganga's case it was a bit too fast they have shown her struggling to read and write but passing tenth board exams with in three months.

I think Anandi did her graduation thru open university and it is quite possible that she took online lessons.She used to spend quite a lot of time on computer if I remember right.

Gehna and Nandu's scenes are coming out so beautifully these days.
Basant and Gehna stories always caught viewers' interest.Thru these characters they gave a lot of good tracks.Now with Basant gone Gehna and Nandu's scenes also hold the viewers' interest in the same manner.
Would have been nice if they show Gehna's taking over family business is met with some resistance from workers and clients and Gehna fighting back to retain control and earn the trust of workers and clients.

So Nandu is ninth grade  -that makes him 13-14 years and that means Anandi is 26-27 and Jagya 27-28
----------------------------
Coming to this cocaine and DB -
Cocaine does reach blood and brain quite fast even after it is consumed thru food.If it is snorted it reaches brain with in 5 mins it starts acting with in a few minutes if some of the drug is absorbed thru the oral mucosa.and if it is ingested with food it will take half an hour to reach the brain and give high
From what they have shown it is clear that some time has elapsed before the drug started to show it effects.
It is just that they have chosen to shift the scenes to other characters in between to show that time elapsed between the time of ingestion and the drug effects to show.

Narco analyst has asked her to make note of food that she has been consuming because thru Anandi's history it is quite clear that she has not taken anything other than food.There is nothing strange about it.

All these things about narcotic drugs I have read way back in my undergrad days.Cocaine acts quite fast the reason it is not consumed orally is the taste.but here DB is mixing it in Laddo that could have drowned the taste. 

But it is quite painful to see Anandi so helpless and scared frustrated at not knowing what is happening and who is doing this to her.
AnSh scene is so beautifully done. Sid and Toral are coming up with such beautiful performances in this track.

Precap - I think back to school track of Dsa is going to be fun.
---------------
Dsa knew how to read and write solve her problems in life but she just realised the deficits that a lack of formal education creates.
It is just emphasise the importance of formal education.

There was a legendary actor in Telugu cinema who dropped out of school at the age of thirteen to act  on stage.He realised the importance of education and taught himself many things including how to speak English so fluently.When he was talking it was very difficult to believe that he didn't go beyond 6th standard.But he always lamented about not having formal education.He must be knowing the importance of formal education very well because he started a college and later govt named that college after him.

People who are self taught always feel that they have been deprived something of value that formal education gives.So there is nothing strange if Dsa wants to go to school

---------------------

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the Written Update, Mahi! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi and saba 
DS , Jagya Ganga , Nandu scene was very good  Liked it 

DS wanting to educate herself at this age is indeed praise worthy She deserves applause for that 

BH people does not have amnesia i think saba forgot to write but DS did say Ganga is an example in front of me She gained so much knowledge in such short span of time  with her hard work and dedication and Ganga did go to Anandi's school People forgot about that ?Its another thing cvs did not regularly showed her there but her first day at school was shown It was not shown for nothing It was to show that is her school 

Coming to education yeah Ganga's education was a bit fast but Anandi 's was not logical Ganga at least took academic guidance when she did her matric and she did not top boards like Anandi Anandi who was struggling to read a letter in English learnt everything on her own ? How she became proficent in computer ? The lady who could not read a letter in English on her own later learnt the language  and topped board ? ๐Ÿ˜†That was blooper The education of both leading ladies have bloopers Ganga only has time line blooper rest her learning makes sense She went to school , studied from Jagya too  but Anandi ? she learnt from no one ๐Ÿ˜†Anandi was struggling to read a letter in English She learnt the language on her own later ? Anandi learnt everything on her own ๐Ÿ˜†

but then welcome to TV land Here things happen just like that๐Ÿ˜› They only wanted to give a message on education and they gave Now in real life who will study  following them they will definitely go through real ways not fiction ways of BV๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

wait did Nandu say he and DS will study together Does it mean Nandu is in grade 9๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•Is Nandu suffering from growth hormone deficency ? ๐Ÿ˜•

a grade 9 student doing his maths homework with lead pencil ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update Mahi! and saba. I became very much worried watching the withdrawal symptoms of Anandi as they may harm her life as well and they have already started disturbing her personal life.

With the kind of damage Dadi Bua has done, she only deserves to be in jail or to be out of the house because the lady is very evil and cunning.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think Phooli used to help Anandi from time to time.
If I remember right Phooli taught Anandi how to use computers.
Then when it came to graduation Shyam also pitched in helping her chose the subjects she wanted to major in her graduation course.
He even bought her books.
So Anandi was getting help from family.It's not like her education and degree materialised out of thin air.
Anandi was shown topping the school and doing much better than Jagya even though she didn't attend school on regular basis.She was shown to have a natural inclination towards academics and learning something new right from the beginning.That obviously made things easier for Anandi

She had capabilities and help too even though she didn't attend school She did take usual amount of time like a regular student

Ganga's education was unrealistic only in terms of duration.