Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I think Phooli used to help Anandi from time to time.

If I remember right Phooli taught Anandi how to use computers.
Then when it came to graduation Shyam also pitched in helping her chose the subjects she wanted to major in her graduation course.
He even bought her books.
So Anandi was getting help from family.It's not like her education and degree materialised out of thin air.
Anandi was shown topping the school and doing much better than Jagya even though she didn't attend school on regular basis.She was shown to have a natural inclination towards academics and learning something new right from the beginning.That obviously made things easier for Anandi

She had capabilities and help too even though she didn't attend school She did take usual amount of time like a regular student

Ganga's education was unrealistic only in terms of duration.

Green part: on that note, I would really like to see a working woman in Anandi and she achieving something as her own in her life. Its enough of family now its the time to show us working woman in Anandi.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ganga's education is only  unrealistic in terms of duration  Thats true Rest everything makes sense how she learnt but Anandi's education is unrealistic the way she did her matric and inter Not only did but she  topped board i find it completely unreal  There was a huge gap We have seen her failing to read a letter in English Phooli once taught her how to do mail and thats enough she learnt how to make maps and  flow charts on computer on her own ? Hello People do special courses for that ?Shyam helped in her childhood not when she topped board as an adult At that time there was huge gap in her education , other students regularly went to school , never missed one class Anandi the super woman picked up books one day  and topped boards?Private candidates too top boards but they are not clueless like Anandi who at one  stage was struggling to read and write because of 5 years gap in her  studies and she just topped board one fine day That was  a blooper and unreal 

You need guidance some how Can't learn everything on your  own and adult Anandi who  was topping board and  graduated was not shown taking any such guidance She was shown sitting in front of computer but as much as i know she used to make her school lesson plans on it or keep herself updated with latest happenings but never shown studying on it In fact as much as i remember she was not even shown giving her  graduation exams 

i said this is TV land anything can happen there but if we talk about reality Apart from Jagya no one 's education is real not Anandi 's nor Ganga  .Jagya's education is shown in real way  Ganga's only   time duration is unreal and Anandi cvs showing her extra ordinary woman at one point struggling to read then topping board without any help in education  was unreal Anandi studying all higher education course on her own is unreal 
Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pleasure to help mahi😃
Loved the DS Nandu JaGan scene 

@Jia i had not forget about that line actually i watched the episode on line and internet was very slow so i did not hear that line I watched the episode again Anyways Mahi added it 

How can i forget that After all finally DS has praised Ganga and making her a role model for herself I was pleasantly surprised hearing her taking Ganga's name not doing jaap of Anandi 

Well i am finding  it amusing how people are trying to give logic in Anandi's bloopery education Cvs in attempt to show Anandi super intelligent have shown mega bloopers It was joke not attending school on regular basis still madam jee was shown topping What are schools for then close them because with so called natural inclination people can learn on their own 😆Phooli guided her in computer one time  i think and she became proficient in it  Wow She was struggling to read a letter in English and later not only learnt the language  but also started speaking it Everything did on her own? Shyam guided her only in childhood not as an adult because he was not in BH at that time   She knew nothing some time ago and learnt everything on her with her natural inclination Wow great logical education 

Coming to her outshining Jagya as a kid Jagya was shown a mortal student Not super human being like Anandi He became a bit careless in childhood  under bad company of friends but still he never failed He corrected his flaws and worked hard and finally achieved his goal and became a successful doctor Getting admission in medical college is not easy You need to have good marks , clearing entry test with good marks then you get admission in top medical  college He got and  was a good student in the class Got good marks One of best students in his class Someone on whom professors kept hopes too Right now he is way ahead of Anandi in education He is an MS doctor while Anandi is sitting with her graduation 

Coming to Ganga her  only education time duration is a blooper rest she was shown being taught At school , from Jagya  unlike Anandi who did not learn from anyone when covering up her education gap and topping boards or doing her graduation😆 and people are getting over board in criticism She went to Anandi's school Anandi's school has one class and Gulli used to teach there the women basics She learnt from Jagya too and gave her exams as a private candidate Anandi's school is private while Nandu's school is Government's Here DS needs to clear grade 9 before sitting in grade 10 

and Dadisaa never checked accounts before She was farmer and made all this property and business with her farming People used to work for her and give her details of accounts Dadisaa only used to go to godown for her thumbs mark or sign Munim jee and later Bharion used to tell her all accounts  Dadisaa could do nothing in these matters on her own There is no blooper in that 

Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update

Loved JaGan Nandu scene with Dadisaa Dadisaa getting education  and her family supporting her in it is a very good track 

Nandu is in 9th grade He look like he is in  6th standard 😆

Don't know how people are making Anandi's education logical Her education is blooper and so is her topping like that 

Ganga was also a bright student till the time she went to school She had natural inclination towards study too , she went to Anandi's school later , Jagya helped in choosing subjects and helped her in studies Still we call her education is shown in bloopery way Where came blooper was in time period She did it in jet speed No matter how much bright student cannot do it so fast Ganga's only time line was unreal but Anandi she did everything on her own When she was a kid she did not attend school on regular basis but she learnt from Gehna , Shyam and also she used to study with Jagya but then five years she did not touch books and was left way behind so much she could not read a letter in English which was above her head because she has no education to that level where she could study that letter but later she topped board studying on her own ? Really ??? This is logical Shyam was not in BH as her teacher then , Phooli might have guided her in one or two occasions but was not her teacher A complete blank woman who was struggling to read and write due to gap in her education then suddenly topped board If this is logical and realistic to people then i cannot say anything in that 

Jagya in childhood got strayed under bad company of friends thats why she could outshine him in few occasions but later he did get back on right track and worked hard to achieve his goal and if for people becoming doctor is less intelligent work than doing graduation in social work then i cannot say anything in that because in real becoming doctor is any day more tougher  and more competitive than doing graduation in social work as private candidate that Anandi did and Jagya was brilliant student of his class and became a brilliant doctor and right now way ahead of Anandi in education so who outshone whom people can see from it 
Edited by faryal-malik - 9 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi and saba
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@saba i agree wid u abt educn of ganga & anandi. i know pvt students top exams but not like A.i think this discussion was don e@ that time also & even a fans found i unrealistic.
ganga's educn was bit more realistic than A as she was not shown topping exams or even passing wid 1st divsn but wid 2nd divsn which is not unreal and it has nothing  2 do that she was/is not intelligent as i rembr sum ppl said that A is more intelligent.
it was not J was not intelligent than A.he was equally intelligent. and i'd seen many kids who r not much gud @ studies during their school time but later on do much better. it was only that J was careless in childhood oderwise he wudn't'd bcum gud doc.its not only hard work 2 bcum  a doc.u've 2 intelligent & luck also play sum role.
and ganga also learnt english during her nursing training which she has 2 learn as @ banglore course was in english unlike anandi.
actually saba ppl think A as perfect & even want her 2 b perfect but say they don't want her 2 b perfect & then refuse if sum1 points out the flaws in her giving excuses.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both Anandi's and Ganga's education was unrealistic - but Anandi was a bright child and her education was not completed in jet speed. Yes, her speaking English without any accent was unrealistic because she did complete her studies at home.  Ganga on the other hand could not even right her own son's name properly and could not even set Nandu's bag (If I remember correctly - at that time Nandu was said to be in class fifth and now in about two years, he is in class ninth) and then went on to pass 10th class within 2 or three months [Anandi's school at that time cannot be teaching 10th graders - it looked more like informal education because girls of all age group were shown starting their education simultaneously.]   next six months and she became a qualified nurse. To top it all - the lady who spoke only rajasthani dialect (not even proper Hindi) went and completed her education from a Southern college in English medium. 
  DS may look cute with children younger than her own grandchildren, and perhaps even she will pass with flying colours - but the built up of this education track was not good - she was independent even before Bhairo and Basant took over the business. 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are remembering wrong Puja Ganga was bright student as well and she set Nandu's bag completely right In fact seeing her setting Nandu's  bag right Jagdish asked her can you read How much you are educated ? so when she set the bags wrong ?Please write the correct facts 
That school scene was a blooper only to make Anandi help Ganga in writing  otherwise Ganga used to do homework of her cousin too when her  story was told   How believable is that later she could not write her son's name and with actress changing creatives reshot her first day at Anandi's school and there she wrote her  son's name on her own and  correct 

BVs time line is blooper  Guess everyone knows  that Time is more than what creatives tell  Ganga's  only time duration of education is a blooper rest how she studied makes sense Tome is too short that makes it unrealistic 

Anandi bright student or not but her education is blooper It is impossible a lady without any academic guidance , at one point could not read a letter in English later studied the higher education course on her own Not even the world's brightest student can do it on his own without any academic guidance and she topped board too ? Ganga passed with second divison but Anandi topped board Guess other students were complete dumb😆 It is unrealistic If you talk about reality apart from Jagya none's education is real  Ganga has time duration problem  Anandi was doing everything on her own problem Both which make their education un realistic 

as far as accent is concerned then why mentioning only Ganga What about Anandi ? Anandi's both parents talked in Rajasthani accent she never The actresses playing the role of Ganga never had problem with accent but it were same viewers having problems they cannot understand  They had to change it for viewers sake 

and DS was independent before Basant and Bhairon but she never took care of accounts She had people to work for her She was  not a business woman from day one She used to go to godown to put her thumb mark on papers not she could do accounts She never did so i don't know how creatives build up is wrong  DS never took care of accounts Bhairon and Munim jee used to narrate everything to her about all accounts 

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The accent part was for characters - not for actors. In BV - even Bhairo and Basant spoke clear Hindi - same is with Jagya, Anandi, Shyam etc. DS, Mahavir Singh, Madan Singh, Bhago etc. spoke in rajasthani dialect. I also mentioned Anandi's English speaking skills. 
 If I remember correctly - Ganga was finding it difficult to set the bag and Gahna later completed the task. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hina i rembr that ganga set the bag rite and she was educated enough alongwid  being bright also.
2day i watched those epis just bcoz of these confusions & & saw both GS kaka & ganga telling that she used  2 go 2 school even @ her mama's house & used 2 do her cousin's home work also.
so how cudn't she a bright student??just bcoz she only passed 10th exam as her in-laws were not gud like singhs(atleast singhs were better ) & moreover she ha d no1 2 go back also unlike A.
and abt accent then its not fault of actors. its fault of CVs who suddenly made them speaking like this. oderwise sargun had spoken wid awadhi type pf accent in Phulwa perfectly.but there alos later on after getting mrd 2 abhay they made phulwa speaking in gud hindi widout any accent.
but i think we can think that both A & ganga started speaking widout accent due 2 constant touch of oder ppl who spoke widout accent.like ganga wen went 2 bangalore & A while interacting wid her teacher.