Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 9 September 2014 - Page 3

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
well regarding Shiv's education CV told Shiv done Bushiness Management from London then appear for Civil service become IAS  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPuja

The accent part was for characters - not for actors. In BV - even Bhairo and Basant spoke clear Hindi - same is with Jagya, Anandi, Shyam etc. DS, Mahavir Singh, Madan Singh, Bhago etc. spoke in rajasthani dialect. I also mentioned Anandi's English speaking skills. 

If I remember correctly - Ganga was finding it difficult to set the bag and Gahna later completed the task. 

and i told you the reason ganga's accent was changed Mentioned the actress because it was not their weakness  Sriti comfortably  spoke in Rajasthani accent  It was on people's request It has happened in other shows too on colors Dont know but people like  lead heroines speak in hindi more than any other accent There are few other shows where same happened 

If you talk about blooper is in that then Anandi , Bhairon , Sumitra , Gehna Basant never spoke in same accent That was blooper too Its just not about Ganga Apart from DS no one in Singhs speaks in Rajasthani accent Jagya he stayed in Mumbai and studied there Him completely speaking in urban dialect makes sense but not these characters if we talk about 100 percent logic

@bold please watch the episode again she was not finding it difficult Gehna was instructing her Nandu needs which books Of course Ganga is not setting Nandu's bags from day one  She was a newcomer in the house She did not know Nandu needs which books on that day's class and Gehna was instructing her and she did it accordingly On seeing her reading names on books Jagdish asked her how much you have studied and i think Jagya came to inform her inspector is calling her regarding her child and she went with him and Gehna completed the task you are completely molding it 

I said it Ganga's education time duration is blooper  Anandi education is blooper  Both  have bloopers in my opinion so don't take me i am just siding Ganga here but you are kind of going over board with your criticism with Ganga  now this scene you completely twisted May be you don't remember correctly but you are not presenting it correct 

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

and i told you the reason ganga's accent was changed Mentioned the actress because it was not their weakness  Sriti comfortably  spoke in Rajasthani accent  It was on people's request It has happened in other shows too on colors Dont know but people like  lead heroines speak in hindi more than any other accent There are few other shows where same happened 

If you talk about blooper is in that then Anandi , Bhairon , Sumitra , Gehna Basant never spoke in same accent That was blooper too Its just not about Ganga Apart from DS no one in Singhs speaks in Rajasthani accent Jagya he stayed in Mumbai and studied there Him completely speaking in urban dialect makes sense but not these characters if we talk about 100 percent logic

@bold please watch the episode again she was not finding it difficult Gehna was instructing her Nandu needs which books Of course Ganga is not setting Nandu's bags from day one  She was a newcomer in the house She did not know Nandu needs which books on that day's class and Gehna was instructing her and she did it accordingly On seeing her reading names on books Jagdish asked her how much you have studied and i think Jagya came to inform her inspector is calling her regarding her child and she went with him and Gehna completed the task you are completely molding it 

I said it Ganga's education time duration is blooper  Anandi's blooper too Both  have bloopers in my opinion so don't take me i am just siding Ganga here but you are kind of going over board with your criticism with Ganga  now this scene you completely twisted May be you don't remember correctly but you are not presenting it correct 

]hina i completely agree wid u.but u know A kare toh rasleela par ganga kare toh ckt dheela.
educn of A is her intelligence even tho she completed her studies bcoz of singhs while ganga got  2 study on her own till she  came 2 singhs & gave 10th exam.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

@saba i agree wid u abt educn of ganga & anandi. i know pvt students top exams but not like A.i think this discussion was don e@ that time also & even a fans found i unrealistic.

ganga's educn was bit more realistic than A as she was not shown topping exams or even passing wid 1st divsn but wid 2nd divsn which is not unreal and it has nothing  2 do that she was/is not intelligent as i rembr sum ppl said that A is more intelligent.
it was not J was not intelligent than A.he was equally intelligent. and i'd seen many kids who r not much gud @ studies during their school time but later on do much better. it was only that J was careless in childhood oderwise he wudn't'd bcum gud doc.its not only hard work 2 bcum  a doc.u've 2 intelligent & luck also play sum role.
and ganga also learnt english during her nursing training which she has 2 learn as @ banglore course was in english unlike anandi.
actually saba ppl think A as perfect & even want her 2 b perfect but say they don't want her 2 b perfect & then refuse if sum1 points out the flaws in her giving excuses.

Anandi was bright student as a child , Ganga was also a bright student pretty serious about studies , fully dedicated and hard working  Jagya was also very intelligent kid  but he became non serious in studies for sometime  all because of wrong influence of his bad friends  who gave him wrong ideas , who tried to take advantage of him and could persuade him because of his persuadable nature at that time and thats how Anandi obtained some marks more from him otherwise i don't think she was more intelligent or extra genius  because  Jagya never failed in exams and cleared all his classes and when he got out of influence of his wrong friends He did show he is no less intelligent or less bright student than Anandi or Ganga If according to people getting admission in  medical college and becoming doctor is easy then i cannot say anything ðŸ˜†because first getting admission in medical college is so competitive you have to have excellent score in your academics and also clearing the entry test with good score This all requires how much hard work and dedication i know because i have went through all this i did not top board but have to obtain  good scores in grade 10 and grade 12 and then medical course Some of my classmates ran away in  1st year  of MBBS  Its very tough Jagya did get good score in his academics thats how he could get admission in good medical college and he was shown to be bright student in his class something his friends , Gauri , his professors accepted at various occasions He was among the best students of the class and one of best doctors from their badge 

Coming to Anandi and Ganga i feel both 's education have their bloopers Ganga went to school , Jagya helped her in studies , taught her  , told her paper pattern everything That was real and logical  but where cvs faltered  was time line , The  time duration is something unreal No matter how much bright student but that was kind of way too fast her completing  grade 10 so soon but then BV's time line is also blooper Time line what they actually tell now is wrong Time is more Cvs need to calculate properly

Yes ganga did top in her nursing course but there she had advantage over other nurses Jagya already taught her a lot and she was also learning from other nurses in jaitsar hospital but see Ganga learnt from others At each and every step she got guidance but still we call the super fast education was unreal and Anandi ? Her might  not be super fast but is it possible the way she got educated  ? No natural inclination can teach a person everything on his own ðŸ˜†if that would be case every person could get education on his  own without any guidance As a kid Anandi might  have not attended school on regular basis but she kept studying She used to study from Gehna , Sugna , Shyam , she used to study with Jagya , read his books even he used to tell her a lot about what they studied in class but then 5 years she stayed away from books The letter in English was difficult for her to read because it was above the level of her education and then ?  she learnt everything on her own and even topped board ?Jagya was present with Ganga every time , taught her too , told her paper pattern despite being a bright student she could not top board  She made mistakes in paper and Anandi ðŸ˜†Phooli was not with her 24/7 to teach her, Shyam was not in BH at that time she studied and topped board taking help from whom ?Other students who regularly went to school and must have worked hard more than her People take tuitions too were indeed dumb where a girl who with a 5 years gap in her education  later not only studied everything on her own but became so proficient in that she topped whole Rajasthan How come thats not a blooper ?

and its not about her speaking English How she managed to read or write English when she could not read some time ago ?😆Phooli was her teacher Shown when ? 

Her graduation with distant education Distant education is a reality but for that one needs proficency in basics at least This woman without any one's much help on her own attained that? it  is next to impossible in real  Ganga at least was shown to be taught but her time duration is  unreal  Anandi covered up her gap in education and also topped board without being taught anything On computer she used to make lessons plans i wonder why people do special courses for that if anyone can make it on their own ? Why government gives special training to teachers too They should be told go to home and log on to internet they will learn everything ðŸ˜†

Come on accept it Anandi's education and her topping boards is complete unrealistic For TV land we can ignore it but if we talk about bloopers in Ganga's education We accept that the time line is unrealistic Only that is unrealistic Rest everything is fine and sensible  for her For Anandi her being super woman and learning everything on her own is a big blooper and totally unreal and right now Shiv and Jagya both are ahead of her in education A graduate in social work i guess thats what her education or whatever people can correct me but she is any day lesser educated to post graduates and both in such professions reaching which is highly competitive and many people commit suicides if they cannot get to these professions so it cannot be said Anandi is any way ahead of them or more genius The guys are also very good in their respective professions Bright stars 
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi's English speaking skills were acquired by herself and her accent has changed over time.whcih is quite natural given the fact that she shifted to Udaipur and Shiv speaks in English most of the times. 
Before Shiv came into her village she never had opportunity to speak in English.First time when we heard her speak was at the dining table when Shiv brought Ashima over for dinner.At that time her English was grammatically correct with right pronunciation because Anandi would have practiced those words a great deal while learning but it was quite evident that she had to put in great effort to say those lines in English.Now when she uses English words they come out with the right accent.That happens with time.

So many of my collegemates who were from rural background or studies in vernacular medium used to have this strong regional accent even though they spoke correct English but by the time they graduated they lost most of their regional accent simply because the primary language of communication was English in our college and having to speak 24x7 in English made them get used to the language and they became more comfortable with it.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

I said it Ganga's education time duration is blooper  Anandi education is blooper  Both  have bloopers in my opinion so don't take me i am just siding Ganga here but you are kind of going over board with your criticism with Ganga  now this scene you completely twisted May be you don't remember correctly but you are not presenting it correct 

I did not know that people here actually know how and why creative change anything in serial. So, no comments whether Ganga's accent was changed on public demand. But what I said in my previous post was not about her speaking Hindi from Rajasthani - but about how the lady who could not speak proper Hindi went on to complete her education in English medium - and don't say Jagya helped her there also. 

I already mentioned about other characters speaking Hindi - why remove J from the list? He went to Mumbai much later - he was speaking Hindi right from the time serial was introduced. 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPuja

I did not know that people here actually know how and why creative change anything in serial. So, no comments whether Ganga's accent was changed on public demand. But what I said in my previous post was not about her speaking Hindi from Rajasthani - but about how the lady who could not speak proper Hindi went on to complete her education in English medium - and don't say Jagya helped her there also. 

I already mentioned about other characters speaking Hindi - why remove J from the list? He went to Mumbai much later - he was speaking Hindi right from the time serial was introduced. 

Because people here don't come on one site They go on other sites too official sites of channel and see people's comments and how channel  people respond accordingly People here follow the actors too and read their tweets where they interact with fans so people are not just saying anything They know thats why say It happened in other serials too on same channel Phulwa is one such example if you haven't seen it then i cannot say anything 
Don't tell me you are trying to prove here a lady who cannot speak Hindi properly can never complete her education later In English She can never learn Don't say you trying to prove this here ? It is said to you again and again time line is too early but this logic is out of my understanding why a lady who cannot speak Hindi properly can complete her education in English ? Is this some joke ?

why i will tell you J helped her ? coz he was shown helping her Mentioned again and again time line is wrong but can never understand why he cannot teach her ?

J is removed from the list because his both parents spoke Hindi Anandi is mentioned in the list her both parents did not speak in Hindi so she is not speaking mother language Now why Bhairon and Sumi are not speaking Rajasthani dialect  I think only Mr Yadav and Mr Shekhar can clear i don't know but J followed mother tongue of his mother in Anandi's case her mother speaks different accent , daughter speaks different accent 

I mentioned about now the way Jagya speaks He stayed in Mumbai  Adopted  the ways and behavior of city life Speaks in same dialect but rest characters never went out of Jaitsar previously Thats what i said 

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago