Who felt like strangling Kokila today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I felt so frustrated with Kokila today.
What a crazy woman. 

What did she mean like, give Paridhi a chance because she loves Jigar. 

Jigar needs time to recover from Rashi's death and then a few years later, maybe he can move on...

forcing him to bear this obnoxious character is just insensitive and inhuman.

Paridhi should be kicked out immediately.

Just hope this track leads to Kokila being proved wrong and the whole house proved right.

(or if CV's want to keep the track, replace the actress)
Kokila always wants to boss over everyone in the family including the elders. Why does she have to interfere in the life of Jigar . Its his choice if he wants to accept Paridhi as his wife or not. Moreover even if it is agreed that Paridhi has good intentions despite her wrong doings that is no reason to affirm her position as bahu which she got through deceit.
Just somebody enters your house and life and  claims a position through deceit and you accept it .

Jigar should simply leave the house and tell that he we return only if Paridhi is ousted from the house.
And for once Hetal and her husband can be more affirmative and ask Kokila not to take decisions regarding their son.
Originally posted by yessehm

I felt so frustrated with Kokila today.
What a crazy woman. 

What did she mean like, give Paridhi a chance because she loves Jigar. 

Jigar needs time to recover from Rashi's death and then a few years later, maybe he can move on...

forcing him to bear this obnoxious character is just insensitive and inhuman.

Paridhi should be kicked out immediately.

Just hope this track leads to Kokila being proved wrong and the whole house proved right.

(or if CV's want to keep the track, replace the actress)
There was a time when I liked the character of Kokila who I thought was honest, just and no-nonsense type even if she was loud mouthed. But Kokila is not all that. This has been proved in the incident when she tries getting Radha and Ahem married after the return of Gopi  and now when she is supporting Paridhi who is claiming a position through deceit.

I am really disappointed with this character.
Originally posted by MADHYAMAVATHI

Kokila always wants to boss over everyone in the family including the elders. Why does she have to interfere in the life of Jigar . Its his choice if he wants to accept Paridhi as his wife or not. Moreover even if it is agreed that Paridhi has good intentions despite her wrong doings that is no reason to affirm her position as bahu which she got through deceit.
Just somebody enters your house and life and  claims a position through deceit and you accept it .

Jigar should simply leave the house and tell that he we return only if Paridhi is ousted from the house.
And for once Hetal and her husband can be more affirmative and ask Kokila not to take decisions regarding their son.
@bold.  Are you forgetting that Rashi and her mum deceived the Modis in the beginning.  Yet Rashi was taken back and made her place in the family.    But still not sure what Koki is up to.
Am wth u ðŸ˜›
Kokila ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
I seriously give up infront of Koki... Like she is too much 
She is the maa of the house. She is the mother of her sas, husband, son and everybody else
I never liked Kokila. She is always trying to be the boss of the house and Hetal and Baa are older than her. Jigar has his own life. She can't make decisions of his life and he is not even her son. Jigar hasn't even recovered from Rashi's death yet atleast she should give him some time.
I too hope Kokila is wrong this time, really cant stand this Paridhi's character, I'm hoping she isn't Rashi's replacement in the serial.
I think its high time Chirag and Hetal grow their spine and exercise their rights as parents of Jigar and as the eldest son  n DIL. Jigar is their son ... Koki has no right so ever to decide to get Jigar remarried ... absolutely no rights.