Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday Simmy [-Misek-]

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Once upon a time in a land not so far away Simmy was sitting in her room all by herself staring at the empty cup of pot noodles and a screwdriver...

Callertune baby callertune baby callertune ...rang Simmy's phone

Arghh Hinz ben why this tune... why? she yelled and answered the call

"hey sim what u upto?" asked Poo

"Nothing much, just the usual dissertation and procaffination and I'm so annoyed with this stupid fan I'm trying to fix" she  glared at the assembly instructions that made no sense at all

who's fan, which forum? wondered Poo

"Its so hot Poo, I need an A/C... ah that reminds me of the fun Julu & me had this morning on twitter with you-know-who *giggles* seriously how could they do that to my RagNa?"  she yo-yoed

Poo *facepalm*

"Really , why did I even bother with an Indian soap...I should have stuck to my Kdrama favs, they never disappoint me...my Seungri *blush*

" forget it Sim, why waste your time over some deluded bunch of idiots"  said Poo in an effort to cheer her up

" yeah nevermind " she sighed and fanned herself and screamed the next moment saying

" you know what Poo Arjun Kapoor is on twitter, has been for so long but I only found out now...feels so good to follow him *breaks into an instant grin*😃 lets go watch finding Fanny"

"or Fawad's khoobsurat may be? this Thursday? what say Sim? I'll text Hina ben and Julu"  Poo tried not to chuckle

"err Thursday?" she sulked thinking they forgot all about her birthday...

Poo hung up before Simmy could suggest another day... And Simmy thought of cooking some dugboki to make her feel better...

*Thursday at Piccadilly circus

"Where are you guys, I've been waiting by the station for so long"  cried Simmy on the phone to Julu

*I was on the tube Simster, dont know where the other two are* said Julu hiding behind Hina

'be there in 5' texted Poo quickly

With no sign of the gang, Sim checked the time and started to leave when someone tapped on her shoulder...Freaked to see someone wearing a clown mask
🤡, she could barely say a word...

The masked person handed her a cake box with a message that read ' rush to Park Street godown '😆😆😆

Clueless and worried Simmy tried to locate the place and when she eventually got there, she found four people facing their backs and before she could figure out what was going on they turned around holding a cake and screamed...

Happy Birthday Simmy!!!

Hiding under the mask was Melz and on video call was Deepz wishing Sim a Klicious birthday...

And they celebrated happily ever after...

🥳🥳🥳

Edited by hinz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Simmy

Hope you have a lovely birthday🤗 

Best wishes

Yuvika

Hi Simmy,

Many Many Happy Return's of the day bud. Hope all your wishes come true and may you have an awesome future ahead. All the best with your new responsibilities... You rock babe. <3

Love Appy

Many many Happy returns of the day Simmy 🤗 .. May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life  and may your continue to reach greater heights of success in life and your career ⭐️ .. Enjoy your day to the fullest 🥳🥳

I guess we became good buddies all thanks to our FB group spamming😆 where we met and since then working with you has been an absolute pleasure because I know when you r there , I can just relax and become a bit of a kaamchor  😈😆 ... You are really one of the sweetest and hardworking DT I hv come across 👏👏 and I m glad that I have also found a friend in you which goes beyond our IF duties now 🤗 ... On your birthday will wish you all the best  .. Continue to shine and prosper .

Love,

Jyo

SimSim ,
 You Rock ⭐️ .  May all your time , efforts & hard work this year bring you loads of success. Wishing you an amazing year - full of achievements , happiness & good health.  I am so glad to know you ❤️ - my love , my K-Drama partner and now my virtual bride. 😳  rain Chk on Sigg ok . If and when I learn You will be the first person to get it 😆

-Deepzz

Happpyyy Walllaaa Budday Simz🤗

Have a super fantastic day and fabulous year ahead , here''s wishing you the best of health , success and happiness and that may all your dreams come true .I am super glad to have a fraand like you and I hope you remain your super fun self always spreading that cheer around and yeah hope yr Mr Special turns Roadside Romeo and pampers you on your Budday .

have a fundoo day babes!

Love and Hugzzz
-Poo

Simzz Wish you a very very Happy Birthday 🤗 🤗

May you have all the happiness, prosperity, love, health and peace in
 life :))I remember the  initial days of EMA , you are absolutely fun luving when it comes to your comments on desi shows 😆

On your birthday, take  time off from IF and do whatever you love doing  well,.me not good with writing messages, but have a wonderful birthday with loads of candles and tons of cake and of course do share your cake with us 😳

Happy Birthday Once again Simmo <3 , Janam Din  Mubharakah !! 🤗 

Love and hugs*
Munni

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day, Simsim ❤️

I hope that every candle that you blow out today brings you different joys and surprises in life. You are always around and dedicated toward your work and an amazing partner in crime😈😆.

Have a lot of fun on your Simmilious day...🤗

Hugs Melz.

Sim Sim Sim ben, its your happy wala budday and as you can tell I totally suck at birthday messages😆...but since its for a bindaas and awesome friend like you, I shall try my best, so here goes:

Happy Birthday Simmy!
Hope your day is as special as you and may all your wishes come true..
Wishing you tons of good health and happiness today and always...
have a super duper day yaara!

lots of love
Hina

Happy burday simmo ❤️

have a great year ahead

Tanu

Happyy waala Bday Simsim ❤️

U r an amazing frnd May God bless U loads May you get all the happiness and success Humesha aise hi rehna.. Crazy and my crime-partner Love u ❤️

Neha

Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Appy

-RD-

Munni

hinz

-Aahaana-

Edited by hinz - 9 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday, SimSim "saasur" ji🤗🤗
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Happy birthday Sim ben, wishing all the good and special things for you this birthday...have a great one!

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Simmy 🤗

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness! Have a great year ahead 🥳

Lots of love ❤️
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Simzz 🤗🤗
Have a wonderful bday and even more wonderful year ahead <3

Love and Hugs* 
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Simmy

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Simmy

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the                  joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...                                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sim <3