Pavitra Rishta Written Update 9th September 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 9th September 2014

Written Update

Deshmukh House

The family is in the main room, Mansi is asking Shashank to call Naren as tai should be with her. Shashank says it won't be right to call right now, Naren said he would call once he meets Ankita. Mansi says they should have been home by now, why haven't they come? Teju says Mansi Naren is gone, he will bring Ankita with him. Pari thinks to herself, I don't think your tai will come back. Pari says I said going alone was of no use, we should have told the police. Mansi says Pari can't you ever say anything good?! Naren is coming in the house by himself. Teju says Naren. Everyoen goes to him, Mansi says tai? Where is tai? Shashank says Naren what happened? Mansi says where is tai?! Police inspectors are coming in the house, Shashank says police? Naren you went by yourself. The police inspector says you went by yourself but we have gotten the entire news of the kidnapping, that's why we got there at the right time. Naren says you ruined everything. Mansi says what? Pari thinks to herself, this means my plan worked. Mansi says what do you mean ruined everything, where is tai? Is she ok? Naren says Mansi Ankita was in front of me, I was going to get her but I don't know where these people came from. Pari smiles, Naren says they ruined everything. Mansi says you said you can handle everything alone, didn't you?! Shashank says Mansi calm down. Mansi says one second. Mansi says to Naren if you couldn't handle everything by yourself and were feeling too scared you should've called us!

Deshmukh House

Shashank says Mansi please, he tried, please relax. The police inspector says look he did not take us with him and he didn't even inform us, I got a phone call from a woman. Everyone looks at Kinnari. Kinnari says why are you all looking at me? Savita looks at Kinnari firmly. Naren says Kinnari if you're telling the truth then. Naren says Pari, did you call them by any chance? Did you call them?! Pari says yes! Everyone looks shocked, Pari says I called them. Naren says what? Pari says and I don't think I did anything wrong. Naren I was worried about you, you just left without thinking, what if something went wrong? How can you take such a big risk Naren? I was so scared and I didn't want anything bad to happen and that's why. Naren walks up to Pari and says how could you Pari?! When we decided that we wouldn't involve the police then why did you call them?! The police inspector says Mr. Karmarkar! Mrs. Karmarkar, whatever you did was right, in these matters you should inform the police, after all the police is for your help. It's not your job to take these risks. Mr. Karmarkar what do you think? You will give money to the kidnapper and he will let Ankita go? Not at all, 90 % of kidnappers often kill the kidnapped person after getting their money and also the person who brought the money because they don't want to leave any proof. Naren says but what happened now? Everything was ruined, now they will definitely hurt her. I was going to free Ankita.

Deshmukh House

The police inspector says Mr. Karmarkar, nothing will happen to Ankita, the police knows their work and responsibilities, with us there nothing will happen to Ankita. Did you see the kidnapper's face? Naren remembers seeing Raunaq's face in the den when he came to save Ankita. Naren says yes, he's Raunaq. Everyone looks shocked. Rushali thinks to herself, oh God, this means? The police inspector says do you know him? Naren says yes, unfortunately he's my younger brother. The police inspector says this means the kidnapping was done due to personal rivalry. Mr. Karmarkar, come to the police station after a little bit, I want to know everything about Raunaq. And yes, don't take any steps without informing me. Have faith in me. Naren says yes. The police inspector is about to leave when he looks at Rushali. The police inspector asks Rushali, where were you? Rushali says me? This is ridiculous, are you suspecting me now? I was at home, you can ask anyone. Naren says mom it's ok. Naren says to the police inspector, she's my mom. You go and I will meet you at the police station. The police inspector says ok, the police inspectors leave.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Rushali is in the bedroom. She thinks to herself, oh God, what shouldn't have happened has happened. Naren saw Raunaq, there's already so many differences between the brothers and now this. Whenever Ankita comes she always creates tension between the brothers. I will have to inform Raunaq so that. Rushali calls Raunaq, she says Raunaq listen to me carefully. First of all change your number. Raunaq says change my number? Ok I will change it. Then do one thing mom, bring 2 new sims for me. Rushali says me, how will I do it? Raunaq says you want Ankita to be away and crore rupees and you can't even do these little things. Sorry mom you have no option. Kinnari comes to the bedroom, she hears the conversation. Rushali says ok I will do something. Rushali hangs up and sees Kinnari. Kinnari smiles and says who were you talking to mom? Raunaq? Rushali shakes her head and says no, why? Kinnari says mom how can you talk to him, you don't believe me. I said that I saw Raunaq but you told me that he's in jail and how can he come out. Now everything is clear right? Naren saw him with his eyes. And I knew he would do some crime after coming out, I just didn't know that he would kidnap Ankita. Rushali says Kinnari just stop this now. Kinnari says I am right mom, what do you think? That you've very smart and clever? But if you were, you would have believed me,, you would go to Raunaq and get to know about his plan and take advantage of this at the right time.

Kinnari says but no that's ok. Tell me one thing mom, what do you think? Raunaq will be successful in his plan? The police won't be able to reach him or he can give them 5 crores and run away? And if he doesn't get the money then will he kill Ankita? Rushali says Kinnari! Kinnari says don't worry mom, I'm there. I will find out about Raunaq and anyway I'm sure he will come to me. I will say to him to stay safe from the police this time, there's no need to make it 5 crores, 1 crore is enough. And once he gets the money then the 3 of us will run away, what say mom? Rushali says my head is hurting, please. May I rest for some time? Kinnari says yes mom please. You must be stunned to hear about your useless son's act right? I understand. Kinnari leaves. Rushali thinks to herself, thank God that foolish girl didn't hear anything or else she would have ruined it, I can't tell her anything about Raunaq or else she will ruin everything. Come on Rushali, forget about Kinnari and think about Raunaq. I have to meet him and give him a new sim card, how will I manage this?

Mansi is in the bedroom, she remembers when the police inspector was asking Naren if he saw the kidnapper's face. Naren had told them it was Raunaq. Shashank comes to Mansi. Mansi says Shashank. Shashank says Mansi. Mansi says Raunaq has come back. Shashank says Mansi no one has come back, he is there. He was far from us before, is far away right now and he will always be away. Mansi says no Shashank, he has come back and Priya. Priya is sleeping on the bed, Mansi says if he gets to know about Priya. Shashank says no! This will not happen. Mansi, you, I and Priya are a family, Priya is our daughter, that's it. He can't do anything. Mansi says Shashank he will definitely do something, he has come back for that. He kidnapped tai as he came back so he can hurt us. He wants to take revenge for everything, he will take our daughter away from us Shashank. Shashank and Mansi hug. Shashank says don't worry Mansi, before Raunaq can do anything to Ankita we will save her. And also Raunaq is filled with sins, he previously made a big mistake and he has repeated it this time. This time he is not going to get away from me.

Naren is in the bedroom, Ashi comes there and says dada are you upset? Naren picks up Ashi in his lap and says I was upset but not anymore. Naren tells Ashi that he used to have very bad dreams before and he says to Ashi but once you came, my bad dreams stopped coming. Pari comes to the room, Naren says to Ashi, you are my medicine for everything. Naren kisses her. Pari says I was thinking this too for a few days, why don't you get those dreams anymore? Pari thinks to herself, it's good, whatever was left of Ankita for Naren is gone too. Naren tells Ashi that ever since you came my bad dreams are gone. Ashi says dada may I say something? Naren says yes. Ashi says when I was born, did I look like mommy? Naren says yes and you still look like mommy. Ashi says I want to look like you. Naren thinks to himself, I don't know why but sometimes I think you are my own, my real daughter. I wish this was true. Naren says you want to look like me? But I'm a boy, you're a girl. You want to look beautiful like mommy? Ashi says I'm mad at you dada. Naren says why? Ashi says because you put Vaishnavi to sleep. Naren says ok I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. You know she was missing her mommy that's why I had to put her to sleep. Ashi says don't do it again. Naren holds his ears and says never, he kisses Ashi and hugs her.

Naren gets Ashi to sleep, he thinks to himself, Ashi how do I tell you, I am just trying to reduce my guilt. When I look at Vaishnavi I look at myself guilty, she doesn't say anything but her eyes say why did I take her away from her papa? And why did I create so many problems in her choti ma's life? Why did I do all this? I don't have the answer, maybe I never will. Naren has Ashi lie down on the bed, Naren is about to get up when Pari says Naren. Where are you going? Naren goes to the window, Pari walks over to him and says are you mad at me? Naren says why didn't you tell me that you're going to inform the police? Pari says if I told you then would you go with the police? Naren says I was going to free Ankita, give them money to save her. Pari says are you that concerned about Ankita? Naren says yes! I am concerned, I am concerned as a human, is there anything wrong in that? We have done bad with her, we crashed into her soon to be husband and then my brother kidnapped her. Pari says you didn't do it, why do you feel so guilty? Naren says I feel guilty because ever since we came in her life it has been bad for her. Due to us all this happened to her and the accident. Pari says Naren! How many times will you remind me about that accident? Naren says I know you didn't cause the accident on purpose but whatever we did after that was deliberate and due to that. Pari says poor her, Ankita, Ankita, Ankita. Can you please stop taking her name in front of me? I can't take it anymore.

Pari says Naren please come out of this guilt and don't worry, I don't think Raunaq will hurt her. He just wants money and once he gets the money he'll let Ankita go, that's it. Look Naren it's very late at night, please don't be tense and go to sleep. Pari thinks to herself, I can't support you in freeing Ankita and neither will I let you free her. I'm afraid she will come back in our life and cause problems. Naren says Raunaq has not done right, he made the biggest mistake ever by kidnapping Ankita. I will not spare him, he will get punished for this. Naren goes from there, Pari says Naren! Naren! Naren has left.

Outside

Raunaq is outside in a deserted place. Rushali comes there, Raunaq says have you arranged for it mom? Rushali whispers yes. I have the sim card and some money. Naren knows that you kidnapped Ankita. He told the police yesterday. Raunaq smiles and says did he also tell Mansi? Rushali says you're impossible. Take the money and leave from here, go now. Naren is coming nearby, Rushali says go Raunaq! Raunaq is about to leave but he drops an envelope on the ground. Raunaq hides. Naren says mom. Rushali says yes. Naren says what are you doing here? Rushali says I am just chilling here, where are you going? Naren says are you ok? I'm going to the police station, to give Raunaq's details. What he did, there's no going back. I don't know when he got out of jail and when he did all of this. Rushali looks at Raunaq who is hiding behind a corner, Raunaq signals to her about the envelope. Naren says but he's going to be behind bars again, he has done very wrong. Anyways. Naren sees the envelope on the ground and says what did someone leave here? Rushali says I don't know what this is, but you go. Naren leaves. Rushali gives Raunaq the envelope and tells him to go and escape quickly. Raunaq takes the envelope and runs. Rushali says quietly to herself, what situation has God put me in? My 2 sons have become each other's enemies.

At the police station

Naren is at the police station with the police inspector. The police inspector says this looks like an old and personal rivalry, maybe Raunaq will get the money and hurt Ankita. Naren says do anything to save Ankita, I request you. The police inspector says look we are trying but we have investigated the place where he hid, he ran away from there. We found out that he has a gang of 4-5 people. And yes, we found this. The police inspector holds out Ankita's ring. Naren says this is Ankita's. The police inspector says yes we will have to investigate some more, we don't know what he's going to do. Naren says as far as I know my brother, he won't hurt Ankita before he gets the money. We can still save Ankita, I'm sure he must not have done anything. The police inspector says ok, we will wait for his next call. Naren says after the call? The police inspector says I have an idea, you talk to him but you will have to talk to him for at least 2 minutes so that we can tap his phone and we can find out the location. Naren says yes. Naren takes a sip of some water and says what if he hangs up quickly? I mean before 2 minutes he finishes talking in 10 seconds. The police inspector says you are his brother, you keep trapping him in your talks. If nothing then fight with him but you will have to talk to him for at least 2 minutes. The police inspector says to his constable, you go and call the phone tap technician. The constable nods and goes.

Outside in a den/At the police station

Raunaq is talking to Ankita. Ankita is covered up. Raunaq says now no one can save you from me, not even your lovely Naren, he is trying to kill you. Raunaq laughs and says now you will die. I will kill you peacefully, once I get money in my hands and then you're gone. Naren is at the police station and says this time I won't let your trust break Ankita, whatever happens. I will punish Raunaq. You will come back home, safely. This is my promise to you.

Precap: Pari and Rushali are in the bedroom. Pari says to Rushali, I only want your answer. Rushali says Pari it's very late at night and I'm tired, please. Pari smiles and says you're tired? Mom how can a woman who has a useless son, and hiding and running away from the world, who was a rapist and now a kidnapper, be tired?

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS