ROSID FF: Love is not a game Completed FF

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends
Banu again with my 13th FF.

This concept is not very new.  ROSID marrying each other for the sake of Premar and start the life as friends.  Almost similar like SSK.  Let's see how they marry, how they get into love & realise Love is not a game.  

I hope you all like it.  I wish your comments & support for this FF.

This FF I am planning to give only 1 or 2 update per day instead of torturing with multiple updates a day.  But not sure whether I will be able to strict to the decision.  Fingers crossed.

Once again thank you all friends for all the support you are giving to my writing.
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
looking forward to this ff.. all your other ff's have been absolutely wonderful, and I'm sure this one will be too... and only 1-2 updates each day? ... I like it when you give a lot of updates,  but you can just do as many as you want to ... please start the ff soon πŸ˜Š Edited by PreetiSJ - 9 years ago
Originally posted by PreetiSJ

looking forward to this ff.. all your other ff's have been absolutely wonderful, and I'm sure this one will be too... and only 1-2 updates each day? ... I like it when you give a lot of updates,  but you can just do as many as you want to ... please start the ff soon πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear.  For every FF I think to give less updates & stop the update with suspense & open the suspense the next day.  But no.  I can't control myself & open the suspense in next update in one hour.

Also though I make ff with 100 or 70 or 25 updates its getting completed in max 10 days when it is 100 updates.  Last ff 75 updates done in 7 days.

That's why thinking of less updates per day.  But not sure whether I can hold me.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by banuprasa

Thanks dear.  For every FF I think to give less updates & stop the update with suspense & open the suspense the next day.  But no.  I can't control myself & open the suspense in next update in one hour.

Also though I make ff with 100 or 70 or 25 updates its getting completed in max 10 days when it is 100 updates.  Last ff 75 updates done in 7 days.

That's why thinking of less updates per day.  But not sure whether I can hold me.πŸ˜‰

I understand what you mean haha... i like suspense too but i also like a lot of updates, so i dont know how i would like it to be.. i think maybe you're right, suspense is better and more people would like that πŸ˜Š
congrats banu for 13th ff and who told u then ur updates give torture to us if u give only 1 and 2 updates in a day that torture us so remove this silly idea from ur mind and give lots of update in a day otherwise u know me naπŸ˜‰  gud luck dear
 Congratulation Banu on the starting of FF 13 I love the concept and looking forward to the FFπŸ˜ƒ
 Have a feeling this FF going to rock.πŸ˜›
Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sheetal1979

congrats banu for 13th ff and who told u then ur updates give torture to us if u give only 1 and 2 updates in a day that torture us so remove this silly idea from ur mind and give lots of update in a day otherwise u know me naπŸ˜‰  gud luck dear

Thanks a lot Dear.  I am planning same for all my FF.  But was never able to maintain it with 2 updates.  So there is practically no chance for me to restrict me too with 2 updates per day.

Originally posted by justloverosid

Congratulation Banu on the staring of FF 13 I love the concept and looking forward to the FFπŸ˜ƒ
 Have a feeling this FF going to rock.πŸ˜›

Thanks Ani Dear.  For your information, this FF is going to be in different style like Love Forever.  Hope you all like my different try again.
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by banuprasa

Thanks Ani Dear.  For your information, this FF is going to be in different style like Love Forever.  Hope you all like my different try again.
Banu dear  to tell you the truth I loved the style you used in Love Forever and you should used that style quite often it makes the FF more alive and interesting πŸ˜‰
Part 1

The Sun was spreading its rays on the earth turning the dark to orange and red painted across the clouds announcing the new day.

The chirping of birds revealed they started the work of the day.

The plants & trees which were exhaling the carbon di oxide through out the night started exhaling oxygen knowing the day has started and its time for them to prepare food with the help of sun rays.

The travellers from one place to another place have started their journey in the roads.

Few people in their track suits and shoes started their walking & jogging in the sides of the road.

In the park few were doing yoga and physical exercies.

Siddhant wake up in the sound of the Aeroplane which just started its journey from Delhi with a take off in the Delhi Airport

Siddhant with a smile looked at his love, his wife, his Roli sleeping on his chest, wrapping her hands around him tightly.  Her face was showing the happiness & peace on resting on someone who is her love.  

She was sleeping after spending the night with him together for the first time after one long year of their married life.  

Yes.  It was Siddhant & Roli's marriage anniversary the previous day where they finally consummated their love after an year of spending days together as couples.

Siddhant was not interested in disturbing Roli who was in deep sleep and closed his eyes to rewind the days from where their journey started.

The journey which they never thought will ever happen in their life before and started like a game to help their siblings to get their love into marriage.

Yes.  Their journey started only for the sake of SIddhant's younger brother Prem & Roli's elder sister Simar who fell in love.