looking forward to the next update😛
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by justloverosid

Beautiful start Banu👍🏼
looking forward to the next update😛

Thanks a lot Dear.  WIll update soon.
Part 2

Siddhant Bharatwaj the 1st grandson of Nirmal Bharatwaj & 1st son of Rajender Bharatwaj and Sujatha Bharatwaj who in his room talking to his younger brother Prem Bharatwaj.

Siddhant: Prem,  What is happening now a days, you goes missing in the office suddenly and come back later with a broad smile on your face.  Also I can see you talking to someone in the phone secretly.  And last but not least blushing like girls.  What all these?

Prem: Nothing like that Siddhant.  I am normal only.

Siddhant: Prem.  Tell me the truth.  I am your brother and know you since childhood.  There is something.

He asked raising his eyebrows seeking answer from him.

Prem: Yes Siddhant, I am in Love.  

Siddhant: You are in Love.  Oh My God!  I cant believe it.  Who is that lucky girl?

Prem: Simar.  Simar Divedi.   She was studying with me in the college and we are lovers since our college days.

SIddhant: Oh Prem!  You love since college days. Then it seems i missed to know you all these days.

Prem: Not like that Siddhant.  In college days, we used to meet in the college itself and we dont contact after reaching home.  So you were not aware.  Whereas as I started coming to office now, i need to go out from office to meet her while she goes to the computer classes in the evening.  That is why i am caught.

Siddhant: Hmmm! So what is your next plan. When is your marriage.

Prem: Where can i marry when you elder brother is unmarried?

Siddhant: Oh Prem!  I got no idea of my marriage till now and i am not interested to get into that difficulty just for getting your line clear.  Instead you marry first.  I will think about it later.

Prem: Are you kidding Siddhant?  You know well about Mataji and she will never allow my marriage before yours.

Siddhant: First let us talk to our family & see what they are telling instead of deciding ourself.  If they dont agree then later we will think about it.  

Prem: But anyway Siddhant, why cant you marry?  ANy way one or the other day you should get married right.

Siddhant: Prem!  I got no good idea about the love or marriage and go behind a girl.  

Prem: Siddhant, but you love and see then you will realise its beauty.

Siddhant: No need Prem,  No need.  I dont want such realisation at all.  Just leave me freely.  If you like it just enjoy.  I dont restrict you.  But i wish to please stay from those love & marriage.

Both smiled & decided to talk to their family elders on Prem's marriage soon...

Banu, nice start with pics.
Originally posted by srdevi

Banu, nice start with pics.

Thanks a lot Dear.  Hope you all like it as it is request from one of our friend to add pictures to make we feel live with the story.
Part 3

Siddhant & Prem went to talk to Mataji on Prem's marriage.

She was busy reading some book.

Mataji: Siddhant & Prem, together coming to my room.  Then it should be some important matter.  What it is?

Siddhant: Well said Mataji.   It is important only.  Regarding marraige we wish to talk to you.

Mataji: Now a days instead of elders seeing alliance of their son & grandson, it is reversed and elders are getting information from them.

Siddhant: Not like that Mataji.  Now a days, youngters fall in love with each other.  SO they cant marry the one seen by the elders.  Instead elders can accept the girl which is selected by their son or grandson right.  So that all can be happy.

Mataji: Who can beat you in your talk?  Anyway who is that girl who won our Siddhant's heart?

Siddhant: Siddhant's heart.  When i said i have come to talk about my marriage or love.

Mataji: Then what are you talking about Siddhant.

Siddhant: I have come to talk about Prem's love & marriage and not mine.

Mataji: Have you gone mad.  How can we think about his marriage when you elder is there.

Siddhant: So what.  Is it any crime to get the younger married.

Mataji: Siddhant.  I dont want to argue with you.  In the meantime, i cant accept younger one marriage before elder.  

Siddhant: But Mataji...

Siddhant: Please Siddhant.  I dont want to compromise in this in any way.  

Mataji was not ready to hear anything and started continuing her book reading.

Siddhant & Prem return to Siddhant's room with a query on how to proceed with it...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
ah ah..u started it...love this story always & above that in ur style...u said just 2/3 updates a day!!!!😆🤣...banu, u r banu...not like others to give 2/3 updates...i know ur min count is 5 & max is 10 or more...right!
Originally posted by mvlakshmiprasan

ah ah..u started it...love this story always & above that in ur style...u said just 2/3 updates a day!!!!😆🤣...banu, u r banu...not like others to give 2/3 updates...i know ur min count is 5 & max is 10 or more...right!

Yes dear.  Already 3 finished 😉  
Originally posted by justloverosid

Awesome update Banu👏

Thanks a lot Dear
once again gud start dear fab updates and nice pics