Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 4:

Siddhant opened his eyes again to look at sleeping Roli.

Roli smiled cutely in the sleep itself may be she might have got some pleasant dream.

Siddhant tighten his grip around her and kissed on her forehead.

Siddhant remembered their first meet in that park with Prem & Simar for the sake of their love...

Siddhant & Prem reached the park to meet Simar to discuss about Prem's marriage with Simar.

Siddhant: Prem, I cant understand why you bring me here to talk to your love.

Prem: Siddhant, we have not come here to love each other.  We have come here to discuss on how to proceed with this problem.  So i need your help bro.

Siddhant: What kind of help Prem.

Prem: Siddhant, you know what is the problem and that is you who does not wish to marry.  Then is it not necessity you be here in this discussion.

Siddhant: Ok.  Anyway lets see.  I dont know how I am going to help you in this.

Siddhant & Prem by now reached the place where Simar was sitting in the park.  

There were two girl sitting together and Siddhant was not know who is Simar and who is the other one.

Prem went near Simar and introduced to Siddhant.

Prem: Simar this is Siddhant my elder brother and Siddhant This is Simar.

Simar: Hello.

Siddhant: Hello.

Simar: Yes.  She is Roli my younger Sister.

Roli: Hello Jiju

Roli said with a smile.

Siddhant smiled hearing her calling Prem as jiju when marriage itself not happend.

Roli got angry on seeing him smiling at her and did not even greet him 'Hello'

Siddhant: Hello Simar! & Hello Ms. Roli

Siddhant said ignoring she did not greet him. Roli got no other option now other than greeting in return.

Roli: Hello

Roli said with an angry face.

Siddhant was feeling happy inside for making her greet him though not interested to do that.

Prem: Simar, Mataji not even interested to hear about our love or marriage before Siddhant's marriage as he is elder.

Simar: Then what can we do now.

Roli: Jiju, let your brother marry then.  What is the big deal?

Simar: Roli you should not talk like this.

Roli: Didi, what i said wrong.  He is elder and already of age to get married.  So what is the problem in getting married i asked.

Simar: But that is someone personal wish and we cant force anyone to marry for others sake.

Roli: Why cant someone do this much also for their brother sake.

Siddhant: Oh Ms. ROli!  I am not interested in any marriage now.  Ok.  

Roli: But Mr. Siddhant, see how much they love each other and why cant you do this small favor for them.

Siddhant: Marriage is small favor.  Marriage itself is a big difficulty of life and it is not at all small.  It ruin someone's bachelor life.

Roli: If I am in your place, i might have accept for the sake of sibling.

Siddhant: It seems you are very much interested in marriage.

ROli: Oh Please!  I am younger and there is no need for me to get marriage for giving way to my didi's marriage.  But you are elder and you are standing in the way of their marriage.  Please understand that.

Siddhant: Oh!  You seems to be very understanding in nature.  Ok.  If you have that much concern then I will marry provided you are ready to marry me.  Are you ready?

All the 3 were shocked.

Prem: Siddhant what is this?  Are you kidding?  She is small girl yet to finish her studies too.

Simar: Sorry Siddhantji that she talked to you like that.  But how she can marry in her age now.

Siddhant: I know she cant.  But i only tried to make her understand it is not easy task to marry for sake of others.  When she cant marry me for sake of you, then how she expect me to marry for sake of my brother.

Roli: I am ready.

All the 3 were shocked.

Simar: Roli!  what are you talking?

Prem: Roli!  he was just kidding dont take it serious.

Siddhant: Oh Ms. Roli! I was kidding only.  Dont take it serious.

Roli: But I am seirous about this.  I am ready to marry you for my sister sake.  Will you marry me.

Siddhant: Oh God!  Ms. Roli, i am not interested in any marriage at all.  As you compelled me to marry, i just asked will you marry me.  I think you have taken it seriously.

Roli: I feel that is the solution.  I am also not interested in any marriage now.  But now to overcome the current situation of getting them married, you need to get married and i am ready to marry you for my sister sake.

Siddhant was shocked...

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes yes yes...I LOVED IT...ROLI IS JUST ROLI...LOVE U
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

yes yes yes...I LOVED IT...ROLI IS JUST ROLI...LOVE U

Thanks Dear.  Yes Roli is just Roli πŸ˜‰
justloverosid thumbnail
 Awesome awesome awesome Banu just loved bold RoliπŸ‘πŸΌ
Please continue I am dying to know what will happen next

banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: justloverosid

Awesome awesome awesome Banu just loved bold RoliπŸ‘πŸΌ

Please continue I am dying to know what will happen next

Thanks a lot Dear.  Yes.  Updating soon.
srura thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Banu,

Great going as always!!!! Please don't restrict yourself with 2 or 3 updates which cannot be accepted at any cost!!!Banu is famous for more updates with innovation and creativity!!! So please don't restrict yourself with unnecessary thoughts!!!! you always rock... U make us to check the forum often which states tht we always await and thirst  for your updates!!!!! Please do continue cannot wait...πŸ˜‰

banuprasa thumbnail
Part 5

Prem & Siddhant took Simar & Roli to Bharatwaj house to meet Mataji.

Mataji was shocked to see her grandson with 2 girls coming to her.

Siddhant: Mataji, I told you that Prem is loving the girl  & this is the girl.  Her name is Simar.  I tried to explain you that you can arrange Prem's marriage.  But you were not ready to hear and insisted I must marry before Prem.  

Mataji: Siddhant, I said right only.  You are elder and you need to get married before him.  Otherwise what answer i can give to society who ask me why you arranged marriage for younger when elder is there for marriage.

Siddhant: I dont this it is required to answer the society for our internal family matters.  Still you are not going to her.  So to come out of this problem, we have come out with some solution.  This is Ms. ROli, younger sister of Simar.  We have decided to marry each other for our siblings.

Mataji laughed.

Mataji: Siddhant are you joking.  You are telling she is younger sister of Simar and she looks to be small in age.  How can you marry her when your younger brother marry her elder sister.

Roli: Mataji.  Yes I agree i am younger and only of 18 years in age.  But legally i attained the age to marry and i am ready to do that for my sister.  And regarding my sister marrying his younger brother, i thing it is not a big deal as i dont have any problem with my sister and dont expect any problem in future too in having position of relationship higher to her.

Mataji: Roli.  You are talking good and emotional having your sister life in mind.  But life is not joke or game to play with.  You both get married for them and they get married for you.  All these will be good to hear.  But not in actual.  You are telling now that higher position in relationship is not problem for you, but we cant predict what will happen in future.  I cant agree for that.  As elder member of the family, i need to think of everything before taking some decision.

Prem & Simar were speechless and was looking at each other while Siddhant & Roli tried to convince Mataji by various means.  But Mataji was denying for long.

Finally Siddhant got no other option left to convince her.

Siddhant hold Roli's hands and took her near Mataji statue in the pooja room and filled her forehead with Sindoor.

All were shocked...

banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srura

Hi Banu,

Great going as always!!!! Please don't restrict yourself with 2 or 3 updates which cannot be accepted at any cost!!!Banu is famous for more updates with innovation and creativity!!! So please don't restrict yourself with unnecessary thoughts!!!! you always rock... U make us to check the forum often which states tht we always await and thirst  for your updates!!!!! Please do continue cannot wait...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Dear.  Yes accepted and will give more updates as usual to entertain you all.
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg...u r rocking banu...come on...next 10 updates plsssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›