Poll

Will Kinnari expose Rushali/Pari?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Of the three evils, she's the better one. I have a feeling she'll play a role in saving Ankita. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
interesting poll cynthia32,i voted for no😆 I think Kinnari/Rushali/Pari are all 3 evil, the funny thing is although they all strongly hate Ankita, they dont even like each other either. The reason why I dont think Kinnari will expose Pari/Rushali is because she hates Ankita a lot but she didnt seem all that happy about Ankita being kidnapped either, she doesnt like Raunaq at all but I'm wondering if she is going to be on Ankita's side or Rushali's/Pari's.
Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cynthia32

Of the three evils, she's the better one. I have a feeling she'll play a role in saving Ankita. 

even i feel that she will expose Rushali and Pari...not because she feels guilty or anything i think she will do that for money...  and Aashi's truth may also come out because of her...
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
considering kinnari's  weird character its a difficult question to answer
but somehow i feel she might expose rushali atleast regarding rushali helping raunak...bcz she simply  hates raunak
remember how happy she was when he was jailed
she might fear that raunak will come back n she will have to bear  this man  again

cynthia32 thumbnail
All three of you have great points!

See I feel that while Rushali and Pari have strong motives for keeping Ankita away, Kinnari doesn't have a real reason. For her, she just likes when people are miserable. So she may not mind that the ones who are miserable are Rushali/Pari for a change lol. 
It'll probably be easier for her to find out what is going on since Rushali and Pari plot around her. Yet she herself isn't directly involved so she can't be blamed. She can easily blurt out the truth or switch sides. 

She also thinks about things from an evil perspective so she understands what goes on in Rushali's mind. 

The only problem is that Kinnari doesn't like Teju or Savita either. Actually, there isn't even one person she likes lol. So she can just pick sides based on her own convenience or whims. 

The only thing she seems to need is a lavish lifestyle. That might be her deciding factor in supporting Rushali. However, she surprised me when she said to lower the ransom amount. Meaning maybe she isn't as greedy as we thought as long as she has enough money?
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cynthia32

All three of you have great points!

See I feel that while Rushali and Pari have strong motives for keeping Ankita away, Kinnari doesn't have a real reason. For her, she just likes when people are miserable. So she may not mind that the ones who are miserable are Rushali/Pari for a change lol. 
It'll probably be easier for her to find out what is going on since Rushali and Pari plot around her. Yet she herself isn't directly involved so she can't be blamed. She can easily blurt out the truth or switch sides. 

She also thinks about things from an evil perspective so she understands what goes on in Rushali's mind. 

The only problem is that Kinnari doesn't like Teju or Savita either. Actually, there isn't even one person she likes lol. So she can just pick sides based on her own convenience or whims. 

The only thing she seems to need is a lavish lifestyle. That might be her deciding factor in supporting Rushali. However, she surprised me when she said to lower the ransom amount. Meaning maybe she isn't as greedy as we thought as long as she has enough money?

@bold, that's very true😆 Kinnari doesnt like anyone, she hates Ankita and her family, she doesnt like the Karmarkars either and definitely not the Deshmukhs, she doesnt even seem like shes on the best terms with her mother, there is no one who Kinnari truly likes. Kinnari will take whoever's side is to her advantage, the precap sounds interesting though. Raunaq is being tracked by the police, will Pari take Naren's side and help get Raunaq arrested or is she going to try to help Raunaq escape the police?
cynthia32 thumbnail
Who would have thought Pari would turn out more evil than Rushali haha. She's far surpassed the teacher. 
Kinnari is evil too. Who in their right mind leaves a child alone intentionally in a new city? However her fights are such that she picks on those much younger than her and stillmanages to get outsmarted in simpler tricks😆 (although it hasn't been proven that Vaishu hid the sweets in her closet). 

Actually now after typing that I realized that Kinnari and Raunak aren't that different. 

Raunak kidnapped an older Ankita for money while Kinnari tried to lose Vaishu so that Ankita would get distracted and leave her MD position (hence giving Pari the job and Kinnari the lifestyle she desires aka lots of money). 

I'd say Kinnari is the more unpredictable character.