What a police station. A top criminal escape in broad daylight

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I was 🀣🀣🀣 seeing yesterday's epi. More than a thriller it was a comedy. You know Shikari Shambu type.
If escaping from Indian prison is this easy then how in the world criminals like Ajmal Kasab, Afsal Guru, Surinder Koli, Killers of Rajiv Gandhi could never escape.

I was ok till RK  changes the dress of a police man. After that he walks in front of so many policeman and not even one notices his face common it is broad daylight, if it was night atleast believable.
Then one police man opens the door, there is an inspector who is supposed to look at CCTV. He sees nothing suspicious about the dead police man. The fact the body is completely covered up. They should have known by now RK does not even sleep covering himself completely.
2 ASPs joking RK is in same position.

CVs if RK has to escape like this why you didn't make it at night. Why you have to make the entire police department jokers that with just a dress change everyone can be fooled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Police always comes at the last after things get over.. It was like that nly... After he escaped, that officer s looking at the footage... more than that today he will escape in front of zandy...
ok with everything but CVs have made zandy fools... like a puppet ASPs...  

They are gonna get medals from Sirji for doing this...

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🀣

well said shruthi and SS
this is drama ,and there needs to be some drama to increase heart beats

what i couldnt stop rofling was zak saying RK is frightened  
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@subha police coming last is fine if it is a serial where hero heroine does all the fight , catches the criminals.
But when the leads are police themselves then the criminal escaping should be shown in a more intelligent way, not this LKG type.
@Ramadi I need something better to increase my heart beat not something so predictableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Well said Shruthi .. 

How Come SAndhya get BCT and Zak was a tough competitor for that .. 

They knw how cruel RK is .. He wont be at a same postion .. 
On seeing him in same position they dont even get a doubt.. 

CVs made the whole department funny 
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ So Right You Are  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳 β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ  Police Department Butt Of The Joke  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜† Dia ; Baathi Aur Comedy πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ  The Comedy I Mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree Shruthi...
They should have made it night time at least πŸ˜†  And that jailer didn't even look once into CCTV and rk happily killed constable changed clothes and freely walked out πŸ₯±πŸ˜†  How convenient for RK and Disha no one is noticing them while they are doing what they wanted to do. 

I want Sirji to blast Zandy once RK escapes and warn them to catch him within 24 hrs or they will be suspended πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u all.  This show has lost its charm especially with this track.  This has become a big comedy show after IPS.  Starting with Bhabo headlights, Kavitha's stupidity, now this.  Everyone my be angry at me but I think unless CV's change their mindset, it is time to say 'bye' to the show meaning go off air.
When I say cv's change their mindset, I mean they should concentrate on Suraj and Sandhya to show how they help each other to grow perosnally and professionally.  Instead they show this nonsense where they show deadly criminal sitting in normal jail cell, singing songs and reading some epic books - real nonsense.  They can show how Sndhya balances her professional life with personal and at the same time how she helps Suraj grow in his business, then have a family etc..   It is not an easy task to do that.  That itself requires lot of hard work and patience from wife and husband.  Sorry for this venting but I liek this so much and I am very disappointed beyond words.
Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is not the first time makers made mockery of Indian Police Department LOL.

The guy who is seating and watching the CCTv.. didn't see while RK was interchanging clothes with the dead police.

And in which country you get a big piece of cellophane paper or cling wrap in a gum packet?
What was the use of killing the next cell prisoner with cake?
How come the police while opening the number lock didn't realize the piece of wrap on the keyboard?
Why two brilliant ASP didn't become skeptical about the same position RK was lying for whole night till the next day?

The track so far is a flop and immature!

diyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DABH even while highlighting social issues have managed to defy logic many times in the past leaving us viewers thinking how did it happen many times, however the show is now hitting magical lala land.

As mentioned in another thread, how come Sandhya does not have password lock on her smartphone she uses to conduct police business, and on top of that the "police only" app is not secured, and how could Disha manage to hack so easily in the phone by locking the video feed.  It seems strange that someone could hack so easily into the video feed and the police monitors and CCTV were locked as well, really this makes no sense.  On top of that Disha trick on Zakir is even more absurd, and I was really frustrated watching this...

Now when it comes to find the exact sequence of at least 6 digit numbers, how did RK manage to get the exact code sequence figured out on the first try. This has no base and CVs are obviously using magic to write this up, do they really think the viewers are that dumb that they will believe anything just as long as they butter on enough drama and useless meaningless day to day details in RP household.

I agree with Shruthi and was thinking of the same thing yesterday, when RK was simply walking out with his head down past all those security guards in broad daylight, is it really that simple? I was frustrated how CVs have written this plot, this is absurd, meaningless and no logic whatsoever even for a daily soap.  The CVs are putting in this meaningless crap in the name of drama and I am sick of it... 

The DABH has lost its charm, we still see the same old bhabo centric, where she can shout n scream in the name of maa and doesn't care if strangers are around to say anything that can come to her mouth even for her so called husband and all RP laugh and get amused like its very funny. I do like Suraj but it is very childish of him to ask bhabo every time he has to do something like asking her permission before leaving for visa application.  this is beyond annoying...

I have also lost my desire to watch the show and thinking about just reading the written updates and reading wonderful insights from y'all.  I do also am thinking of changing my account name since "diyafan" doesn't fit me anymore   

anyhow just my 2 cents no offense to anyone...
Edited by diyafan - 9 years ago