DesiChocolate thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys,

What do you find different in Disney Channel and Nick? I'm not talking about the shows but the acting on each channel, and ideas each have such as
Disney Channel has so hot summer  i dont know about Nick. But what do you find different  in each of the channels?And why?

--I think the acting is different becasue a lot of the disney channel stars are like enthuastic and have a lot of energy when they act. Also they dont have normal advertisments, like Nick would should an advertisment on sneakers while Disney Channel has like a song,Shorty McShort Shorts, or mini-shows such as-"Check that kid out".  So what do you find different in Nick and Disney Channel?
*Please do not write "I agree with you" we should discuss here*😊
Love
Priya😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't watch Nick....even Disney, I watch cause my sister does and if I'm sitting there then I catch a glimpse😛
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u priya.. lolzzz jk.. nick n DC go have aalot of difference .. first of all the shows on disney channel have much more mature themes its not only a girl or guy goin 22 school n facin problems in school liek showed has in shows liek zoey101 neds declassified life and others.. but instead they also show family problems being dealt in a mature way well at least most ef em.. nat da end der is usually something one learns.. wether its shown in a wierd manner but der always is somehtng