Balika Vadhu

Surekha Sikhri goes to school in Balika Vadhu

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Dadisa (Surekha Sikri) will be seen going to school to educate herself in the TV show Balika Vadhu. πŸ˜›

The decision comes after her age-old tactic to help a snake-bitten Gehna backfires and the latter lands in hospital. Surekha says, "It is never too late to learn; it is, in fact, a constant process. While most of us give in to tradition and superstition, we fail to see that a little bit of education can enable us to take wise decisions. I endorse adult literacy even on a personal level and believe that Dadisa's desire to complete her education has come at the perfect moment. 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
tfs yes there is no age bar in getting education .snake ne ds ko padhne ke liye school bhej hi diya .anandi will be first person who will be very happy after knowing ds joined school .may be anandi can suggest db to join school
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Age is definitely not a bar in getting education and one should constantly keep learning. And Surekhaji is such a legend that she will surely make this track worth watching.

Just a small doubt, why does she have to attend school? Can't she try distant education and appear directly for exams as many others in the show πŸ˜• not sure if I missed anything, but don't remember any discussion in BH regarding this.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...
DS has inspired me in this track...
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ganga didn't even know how to read/write and she completed 10th in 2 months. This way DS can complete 10th in 10 daysπŸ˜†. She already knows how to read and write , I guess. In fact she was taking care of the business she herself started.  why does she need to go to school anyway? She could take the help of her educated beendinis and complete it herself. 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ganga knew how to read and write Ganga was  not illiterate πŸ˜†At least stay in facts of serial The scene in school was a blooper where Ganga could not write her son's name otherwise Ganga used to go to school before she was married to Ratan Ratan's family stopped her education completely  Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS!!
looks a nice track and a nice message specially to girls and women who levae education mid way due to some problem. showing it through DS might create a bigger impact.

my nani left her studies after 11th as she got married, but she completed her BA at the age of 63, and how happy she was and how proud we all were of her.

there is certainly no age to get yourself educated.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
bv cvs is such serial which use to show doing creative work instead of showing only evil plan ds take very good decision by getting educated herself .ds education is another best positive track
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kikyo

Ganga knew how to read and write Ganga was  not illiterate πŸ˜†At least stay in facts of serial The scene in school was a blooper where Ganga could not write her son's name otherwise Ganga used to go to school before she was married to Ratan Ratan's family stopped her education completely 

jia u r rite i watched those epis again where GS kaka & ganga were telling her story in FBs & ganga also told that she used 2 go 2 school even @ her uncle's house,did all house work & also did her cousin's home work. and then @ age of 12  or 14( bcoz ganga told she was 12 but GS told she was 14 wen mrd 2 ratan)she was mrd 2 rat.
but as usual shes 2 b bashed.atleast her educn still luks bit realistic(only blooper is time) unlike sum oder who completed her gradn in 1yr thru distant educn.