Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Gari khamma! Gari khaama! Ham vapas aa gaye...sabse pehle kshama chahenge...vilambh ke liye...ab aap hi bataiye, ganit aur vigyan ki pariksha ki taiyaariyan karni ho, tab hamari manodasha kaisi hogi...saty kahe, to ham to itne bhaybheet ho gaye the ki hame har jagah dhua dikhai dene lag gaya tha...aur ganit ke alava koi bhi kitab, koi bhi aur vastu uthane se dar jaate the...isliye kuch kar nahi paye...kitnu vo sab chodiye, mahatvapoorn ye hai, ki kahani ka agla bhaag ab aap sabke saamne prastut hai! padiya aur bataiye hame, ki aap sabko kaisa laga... :)

Episode-4

The sunrise announced the next day, Ajabdeh had done her morning pooja, just like she did every day. But, today's day wasn't anyway similar to 'everyday'. Because today, it was the day for Ajabdeh's mehendi, her vivah ki mehendi. Her hands and feet would soon be covered in intricate designs, made by the mehendi, and hidden between them, would be Pratap's name. Hours passed by in sweet silence and soon, the palace became chaotic, more than every day, in full swing for the upcoming rasam. Ajabdeh decided to go around the castle, meet people, and lend a helping hand. As she walked in the wide corridors of the palace of Bijolia, she looked around at all the preperations. Not just her, it felt as if everyone was happy and overjoyed about her marriage with Pratap. The corridors were lined with dasis, all of them busy with work and here and there, one princess or the other would be directing them. She came across her cousin Rakhi, who was busy with the flower decorations. At Ajabdeh's sight, Rakhi immediately spoke with a lot of enthusiasm, "Arre Ajabdeh! Aap yahan kya kar rahi hai? Aapko to apne kaksh me vishram karna chahiye, aapki mehendi hai aaj. Ham sab kuch sambhal lenge, aap jaiye." Ajabdeh gave a faint smile and moved on. She came across a lot of other people, all telling her one and the same thing, only in different words. After all, for how much time could she sit in her room? She decided to go to the kitchen and make kheer for everyone to pass her time. On reaching the kitchen, which was as busy as the rest of the palace, she encountered her mother, Hansa bai, who was directing the dasis for the food. As soon as she saw her, she rushed in her direction.
"Arre Ajabdeh! Aap yahan? Kuch kaam tha aapko?" chirped Hansa bai.
"Nahi maa. Aisa koi kary nahi hai. Vo ham soch rahe the ki maa, mahal me itne saare atithi aaye hue hain, kyu na ham un sabke liye apne haathon se vishesh kheer banaye?" recommened Ajabdeh.
"Achchi yukti hai. Kitnu kheer dasiyan bana lengi. Aap apne kaksh me jaaiye. Ab to aapke haathon ki kheer pe, sabse pehle Kunwar Pratap ka adhikar hai. Aur haan, Ajabdeh, kuch der me rajkiy swarnkaar mahal pahunch jaayenge. Ham unhe aapke kaksh me le aayenge, apke vivah ke liye gehne dekhne ke liye, theek hai? Ab aap jaaiye" said Hansa bai, putting an end to all of Ajabdeh's questions and arguments. She had no choice but to return to her room. Silently, she turned back and started walking.
While returning, she crossed her father's court. The voices inside were loud enough to be heard outside. Her father was directing the ministers about something, but it didn't seem to be anything political. On hearing closely, she realized that he was giving instructions about the big function that was going to happen in the evening, her mehendi-sangeet function. She peeped inside the room. Not only ministers, all her cousin brothers were also there, taking responsibilities for one thing or the other.
" Sujamal ji, aapne sangeetkaro ko suchna de di...?" Rao Mamrakh was asking a member of the court when he spotted Ajabdeh at the door. With a bright smile, he said, "Arre Ajabdeh! Bhala aap yahan kaise? Aapko kuch chahiye? Ham aapki kuch sahayata kar sakte hain?"
"Nahi dada. Ham to bas, yuhi...kuch karne ko tha hi nahi to ham bas mahal me ghoom rahe the. Aap bataiye, ham kuch sahayata kar sakte hain aapki?"   asked Ajabdeh, but she didn't have high hopes. And as she had expected, Rao Mamrakh replied accordingly, "Arre! Aap kuch kyu karengi? Vivah aapka ho raha hai, to taiyaariyan ham karenge na. Aap kyu chinta kar rahi hain? Sab kuch ho jaayega, ham hain na! Aap jaaiye, ham sab kuch dekh lenge..."
Once again disappointed, she went back to her room. With nothing to do, she replayed the previous day in her head. Jaivantha bai and Sajja bai bringing shagun ki mehendi for her, Pratap's sisters praising her, Pratap missing her, his letter, that locket, those bangles, that beautiful sleepless night, all of it just came flashing in front of her eyes. She had loved every bit of it. She turned to her bedside and opened that gift again. She retrieved the locket from there. All that Pratap had said in regard to it played in her head. She smiled and wore it. Apparently, with everyone busy, she really needed a consoling force that could keep her contended. The moment she wore the locket, a certain calm and satisfaction descended over her mind and heart. And in that pleasure and peace, came the memories of Pratap. All those beautiful moments, right from the first time she saw him, the first time they met, everything. Brimming with emotions and happiness, she decided to confide in her state of mind to Laxmi. She proceeded to leave the room, but before she left, Hansa bai appeared at the door, followed by the jeweler and a parade of girls, who turned out to be her sisters only.
"Aap kahi jaa rahi thi Ajabdeh?" asked Hansa bai.
"Nahi maa...aisa kuch nahi hai. Aa...aap aaiye..aaiye na..." said Ajabdeh and welcomed everyone inside her room. All settled around the long table in her room, the jeweler on the long sofa behind the table with all his stock of ornament, Hansa bai and Ajabdeh on couches at the two corners of the table and all the girls kneeling besides the remaining side of the table. One by one, the jeweler opened his collection and showcased a variety of sets of jewelry, each having different work, jewels, material and design. Everyone gave their suggestions. After a long hour of debate on each piece of jewelery, everything was finally selected. Everything, starting from her mang-tikka to her kamarband and even her payal.  Ajabdeh didn't go for any heavy jewelry. She chose light and sober pieces for herself. But, under the will of all her cousins, it was difficult for her to adhere to her simplicity.
"Ajabdeh!" said Sweta in a disappointed tone, "Aap ye gehne pehnengi! Vo bhi apne vivah pe! Kaisi baaten kar rahi hain aap...Vivah ke din to dulhan ko bhaari gehno se lada hona chahiye. Aisi saaj-sajja ka avsar jeevan me matr ek baar, keval vivah ke samay milta hai, isme bhi aap aise gehne pehnegi!"
"Satyavachan. Ajabdeh, aap Mewar ki Kunwarani banne jaa rahi hain, ab to aapko apni sadharan samanth putri ki vesh-bhusha chod deni chahiye" said Rhea in agreement with Sweta .
 After packing up the collection of payals that the jeweler possessed, he put forward a suggestion to Hansa bai, "Rani sa, abhi abhi hamne bhin-bhin prakar ke kaam vali chudiyan banayi hain. Aagya ho to, bai sa ke vivah ke liye, ve bhi dikha de?"
"Arre! Isme aagya kaisi??? Dikhaiye, dikhaiye!" exclaimed Hansa bai with happiness.
The jeweler put forward the huge collection of bangles in front of them, every single set varying in colour, shape, design, jewels, intricacy, all together giving off colorful lights. Everyone was amazed. All of Ajabdeh's cousins gave their suggestions, but Ajabdeh rejected all of them by saying, "Ye rang bahut bharkila hai" or "Ye bahut bhaari hain" or "Nahi, ye hamare lehenge se mel nahi khati.." something or the other.
"Offo Ajabdeh! Saari chudiyan dikha chuke hain aapko. Ek bhi nahi pasand aayi? Aise kaise chalega.." said Jesmin to Ajabdeh, trying to persuade her to select something.
"Nahi jija. Vo...baat ye hai ki...hame chudiyon ki aavashyakta nahi hai. Hamare paas hain chudiyan" told Ajabdeh in a reassuring voice.
"Kintu Ajabdeh...Aapka vivah hone jaa raha hai...Kam se kam vivah ke din to aap apni vahi halki, purani chudiyan mat peheniye...Ye dekhiye, kitni sundar chudiyan hain aapke saamne, inme se koi..." suggested Chitra, knowing very well that how less Ajabdeh bought anything dressy for herself. Ajabdeh interrupted before she could finish her sentence.
"Arre Chitra massi ji...hamare paas nayi chudiyan hain...aur vo bahut khoobsurat hain! Aur hame ve bahut pasand bhi hain!" Ajabdeh told everyone. Hansa bai grew suspicious at this sudden revelation.
"Nayi chudiyan? Ajabdeh, aap jaanti hain na ki vivah ke dino me ladki ko apne ghar se nikalna mana hota hai? Phir aap nayi chudiyan kaise aur kab layi?" Hansa bai asked, her brows furrowed.
"Haan maa, ham bhali bhanti jaante hain. Ham mahal se bahar nahi gaye. Vo chudiyan to...ermmm...bahar se aayi hain hamare liye..." answered Ajabdeh, lowering her eyes as she approached the end to hide her shyness and nervousness.
"Kaisi baaten kar rahi hain aap Ajabdeh? Bahar se chudiyan...ham sab me se to koi aapke liye bhent me chudiyan nahi laya hai, ham to kangan laye hain, aur, bhala dasiyan aapki pasand ki chudiyan kaise jaan sakti hain?" said Khushboo interrogatively.
"Khushboo jija, aap to hamse aise prashn kar rahi hain jaise aap apne pita ji ke darbar me nirdosh ko nyay dene ke liye prash-uttar karti hain! Ham keh rahe hain na ki ye chudiyan bahar se aayi hain!" said a hyper Ajabdeh.
"Paheliyan bhujani band kijiye Ajabdeh! Spasht bataiye ki ye chudiyan kahan se aayi hain aur kisne bheji hain" insisted Madhura with a strong commanding voice.
"Vo..." Ajabdeh stuttered, "...errmm...Chittor se aayi hain.." Ajabdeh told the partial truth, her cheeks turning red.
"Chittor se? Kitnu Hansa bua ji...shagun ke uphaar to hamne aaphi ke saath khole the. Unme kade(broad bangles) aavashy the, kintu chudiyan? Aapne dekhi thi chudiyan Hansa bua ji?" asked Mahnaz.
"Nahi to. Hamne to nahi dekhi thi chudiyan uphaaron me. Phir..." Hansa bai's suspicion growing.
"Vo maa...chudiyan alag se aayi thi..." Ajabdeh trying hard to make her understand without revealing the fact that the bangles she was talking about were sent by Pratap..
"Kintu Chittor se to bas mehendi aayi hai shagun ke baad. Phir chudiyan..." Hansa bai came up with another fact to support her suspicions.
"Arre maa! Aap kitne sawal poochti hain! Ham abhi dikha dete hain..." Ajabdeh got tired of this question-answer session and stood up to fetch the bangles in order to stop this interrogation. She went to her bedside, opened the red cloth, and carefully picked up the bangles, smiled, as the image of Pratap came to her mind. She gave herself a satisfied smile, followed with a cute blush, and without wasting any time, headed to the table.
"Ye dekhiye maa, ham keh rahe the na, hain hamare paas chudiyan!" Ajabdeh expressed her exhaustion at the continuous questioning that had happened moments ago.
"Hey Eklingji. Itne khoobsurat chudiyan! Hamne to aaj se pehle aisi chudiyan nahi dekhi...ye kahan se aayi?" Hansa bai exclaimed at the very sight of those glittering bangles.
"Dekha Rati jija. Hame to aarambh se hi sandeh tha ki hamne shagun ke uphaaron me chudiyan dekhi hain. Hansa mausiji, aapko yaad nahi, hamne swayam dikhai thi aapko..." said Anousha excitedly.
"Kintu Anousha, yaad kijiye, ve chudiyan aisi thodi na thi...ve to in chudiyon se bahut alag thi..." told Rati with a suspicious voice.
"Arre! Ye chudiyan kahi aur, kisi aur bhent ya shagun me kaise ho sakti hain? Ye to vishesh roop se hamare jiju sa ne bheji hain hamari Ajabdeh jiji ke liye!" exclaimed Aashna out of the blue. Nidhi, Aru, Poulomi and Moumi started giggling with Aashna at the comment, while all the eyes turned towards them, except Ajabdeh's, which had found their place at the floor to hide their nervousness at the revelation. Only god knew what new taunts were in store for her...
"Ye aap kya keh rahi hain? Ye chudiyan...hamare jiju sa, yani Kunwar Pratap, unhone Ajabdeh ke liye bheji hain? Kintu ham me se kisi ko kuch kaise nahi pata?? Aur aap sab kaise jaanti hain?" asked Anjori in surprise.
"Arre arre, saas to le lijiye Anjori. Ek saath kitne prashn poochengi!" said Aru, from the middle of her laugh.
"Achcha theek hai! Nahi poochte ham prashn. Kintu aap batiaye to sahi!" exclaimed Anjori getting indignant.
"Theek hai. To suniye...jab us din Chittor se shagun ki mehendi aayi thi, tab jiju sa ki behno ne hame Ajabdeh ke liye jiju sa ki ore se ek prem-bhara uphaar vyaktigat roop se diya tha..." started Nidhi, exaggerating things a little.
Moumi continued, "Aur jab hamne vo bhent apne haathon me li Ajabdeh ke saath thoda parihaas karne ke liye, tab hame bhaan ho gaya tha ki us laal...makhmal..." continued Moumi, stretching the words in the description of the gift to make it look more romantic,"...ke kapde ke neeche chudiyan hain..."
"Kintu Ajabdeh, hame poora vishvas hai, uske saath kuch aur bhi tha na?" asked Poulomi, her eyes twinking with mischief.
"Errr...vo...vo to bas..." stuttered Ajabdeh helplessly, soon greeted by a wave of laughter. She was red with embarrassment.
"Hansa bua ji, aap hi bataiye, kabhi dekha hai aapne Ajabdeh ko ITNA lajjate hue?" said Roshini, the smile not leaving her face.
"Ab Roshini, Kunwar sa, oh kshama kijiye, Jiju sa, ab ve aise prem jatayenge to lajja kaise nahi aayegi!" answered Khushboo with mischief and pleasure.
The laughter grew. So did Ajabdeh's blush. Ajabdeh sneeked up a look at everyone's laughing faces. Before she could think of anything, she saw Roshini winking her. She immediately looked down at the floor, pursing her lips. She just wanted to run away from everyone, and hide herself at a place where she could avoid the taunts and live peacefully with the magic of Pratap's gift still ensnaring her senses, those bangles in her hand, that locket in her neck, and Pratap's letter...rather, Pratap himself near her, his warming and comfortable presence, maybe a place where she could be only with Pratap...

Ye raha! Kripya bataiye aap sabko ye kaisa laga...jaisa aap sab dekh hi chuke hain, is bhaag me ham aakhirkar takreeban sabhi gharatiyon ka pravesh kara chuke hain...aur agle bhaag me, hamara vachan, ham takreeban sabhi baaratiyon ka pravesh kara denge...to ab adhik samay pratiksha nahi karni padegi aap sabko...aur haan, phir ek baar kshama mangna chahte hain...taki sabhi sadasy is kahani ka bhaag ban sake aur koi bhi alag ya adhoora mehsoos na kare, hamne sabhi sadasyon ko is kahani ka bhaag banane ka prayas kiya hai. Kintu aisa karne me, sambhavtah, ham sabhi ko adhik samay nahi de paye hain...kintu ham sabhi ko us sunehre kshan ka bhaag banana chahte the, unhe bhi ek mahatvpoorn ang mehsoos karana chahte the, isiliye aisa ho gaya...iske liye, hame kshama kar dijiye...  

Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Yeh aashna ne kya kar diya πŸ€£, meri replica hain πŸ˜†
And I can imagine how nervous ajabde must be feelingβ­οΈπŸ˜†...mast role tha mera πŸ˜›
Amazingly written and that line which she was comparing her situation with a nirdosh vyakti in MM 's court πŸ€£
Polo Di asking about something else with the bangles πŸ€ͺ...pagal ho gayi thi main πŸ˜†
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

aashu ree...πŸ€—
aaahhh!!! Thank uuu... ;) :*
bina baat ki kshama..kahe???
okay ji...
btw...why in the world will i not talk to u??? i'm just too busy to reply u the way i shud(ie...sometimes the dil se posts need time to reply from heart, and i dont hv that time, so thats why...😊)...

kshama for being lost of words πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Oh it's okay . I was jokingπŸ˜†
Ek free ki advice - main jo kehti hu is not always serious πŸ˜†
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aashna_siddy

I Yeh aashna ne kya kar diya πŸ€£, meri replica hain πŸ˜†

And I can imagine how nervous ajabde must be feelingβ­οΈπŸ˜†...mast role tha mera πŸ˜›
Amazingly written and that line which she was comparing her situation with a nirdosh vyakti in MM 's court πŸ€£
Polo Di asking about something else with the bangles πŸ€ͺ...pagal ho gayi thi main πŸ˜†

tumhari replica???? tum hi ho vo!!! not ur copy...
hehhehehehe...tum log bhi na...chain ki saas nahi lene dete use...
vo line...that was specially for Khush di...she is studying law, isn't she???πŸ˜†
Polo di...vo to hain hi aisi...but sadly...she hasnt read the story... :(
and theek hai..leli tumhari free ki advice...now dont say kshama on such small thingys/...
nonname thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work re Aru...how do u manage to write soOo well ??πŸ‘
@Aashna..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nerdndproud thumbnail
i just want to use one word...mesmerizing!
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww! That was such a sweet update. Ajabde reminscing about her moments with Pratap and her cousins teasing her endlessly! Anyways, waiting like hell for the next update! Hope to see Pratap in there too. 😳
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update Tfs for pm πŸ˜ƒ
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all big big apologise for the late reply .I am so sorry *beating myself* you can also beat me if you want . I have read the first part and commenting on it than I will read the second one and comment on it...
Part 1 : OMG Aru bang on start , you created that marriage environment so easily andso beautifully . I felt like I was standing there giggling behind Hansa masi ...see I am so lost in the story I am still calling her Hansa Masi . And the part where everyone was targeting Ajabde was sooo cute .Over all loved it .

Part 2 : *smiling like monkey* that's what I was doing from last 5 min while reading the 2nd part . This was a full on girly part and especially so much Giggling and chending Ajabde made this more cute and yes a gift for all the sali's and nand's (sister in law of girl) . Loved this one too now running to read the third one.

Part 3 : Now c'mon Aru u can tell me the truth , you were sitting beside Pratap while writing that letter right. Because it was like Kunwar Pratap himself wrote it and send you from heavens, to post it in this part. This part was so beautifully written , a part for our PraJa (akhir unki shaadi ho rahi he) . Ajabde's emotions while reading the letter were portrayed perfectly. In love with this part , ab chotha(4th) bhi to padhana he.

Part 4 : yahooo yes! Yes! Yes! Finaly I was out of my silent mode in this part* dancing on my bed* . This was the best part all of them were here ...hats off to you girl you managed this so perfectly ...hats off. Everything was very awesome in this part and yes coming to my line "Paheliyan bhujani band kijiye Ajabdeh! Spasht bataiye ki ye chudiyan kahan se aayi hain aur kisne bheji hain" insisted Madhura with a strong commanding voice.
I literally read this 5 times in different tone and than giggled and yes I was reading this all hiding my tab in my history text book , after giggling I looked up and saw my sister looking at me confused wondering wht I found so funny in my history book .

Truly saying Aru all 4 parts are more than beautiful loved it from the first word to the last plz plz plz continue soon can't wait and once again sorry for the late reply. If I keep reading all your work and other MPians work than I will surely score highest in Hindi. πŸ˜†
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff wat an ausme update.
Loved it.
Waiting g for barati khema oone.