ll:~ Celebrating Life ~ Happy Birthday Somya Seth ~:ll

Posted: 9 years ago

One fine day, a sweet cute little princess was born in a city called Varanasi. After 21 years, a young pretty face came in front of  thousands. She won thousands of hearts through her brilliant, outstanding portrayal of the character Navya.  She came & she captivated our hearts..her million dollar smile, her eyes filled with wonder and a mischievous twinkle in it, her innocence & her simplicity is hard to ignore. She proved she is an actress par excellence. Some know her as Navya, some calls her Aaradhya and some Sara..but to us she is our doll..our princess..the one and only Somya Seth and today on 17th of October, we congregated to celebrate our Doll's bday in our small way. She is addressed in several ways, just to mention a few; "Princess", "Diva", "Queen of expressions",  "Queen of Television".

She was chosen to be Somya Seth for "The Serial" and Aaradhya for "Dil Ki Nazar Se..Khoobsurat". She is very honest and down-to-earth celebrity. She is someone who lights up our tv screen and our lives the moment she appears on it. She is beautiful- inside and out. Her beauty reflects in her appearance as well in her thoughts..she is simple yet her simplicity is the most prized jewel and makes her a DIVA.

Name:  Somya Seth      

Nick Name: oklu

Characters Played:  Navya in Navya ,Soumya seth in The Serial, Aradhya in Khoobsurat ,Sara in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Date of Birth: 17th October1989

Place of Birth:  Banaras, India

Zodiac sign:  Libra

Height:  5 feet 4 inches

Marital status:  Single

Religion:  Hindu

Studied from :  R.N Shah High School (Mumbai) & completed her graduation from Malini Kishore Sanghvi College of Commerce , Mumbai

Favourite Color:  pink

Favourite Fragrance:  pehli barish ki khushboo

Favourite ice-cream flavour:  chocolate chip

Somya Seth stepped in TV industry with the serial Navya.  She got the limelight from her very 1st show. She was the female protagonist. 

Gist: Navya is a 19-year old college goer, Navya is an extremely identifiable and average girl-next-door, who is confused about her life like a lot of young India is. Navya naturally balance  modernity & traditionalism in her day-to-day life without even consciously thinking about it. Like most youngsters today, Navya has middle class parents, who constantly struggle between being parents and friends to their children. Her friends enjoy better freedom at home - one of them also has a boyfriend and Navya secretly wishes for one who would do mushy things for her, yet she is happy in her own world. As luck would have it, Navya fall in love with Anant, a boy who hails from a traditional and conservative family. Over time, the story beautifully captures Navya and Anant's journey of love and their trials and tribulations in trying to stay uniquely Indian and yet moving ahead with the times.

Just after Navya went off air, in no time Somya Seth was approached for The Serial where she played herself.

Gist: Success came to this small town girl and gave her celebrity status, but success always comes at a price.. it was the character she played in The Serial

Yet again just after her part in 'The Serial' came to an end, Somya was approached for Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khoobsurat! She was the female protagonist in the show.

Gist: Somya played the character of Aaradhya. She is a fun loving, innocent and carefree girl, but with a heart full of love and optimism. She has never really seen the tougher harsher side of life and truly views the world with rose tinted glasses. She is pretty and wealthy & gets lots of love and pampering from her elder sister and her parents. She is just like a free willed butterfly unknown to the ugly side of life. She has a fear of all things ugly or dark since her childhood. Even ugly characters in cartoons scare her.

Somya was seen in an episodic where she played a muslim character named Sara.

She was a host in MTV Webbed of season 1 episode 9 (Greed & Lust)

2011- BIG Television Awards Taaza female Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawal Navya -----Won

2011- New Talent Awards Best New Actress In Lead Role Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawal Navya -----Won

2012 - New Talent Awards Best new couple with Shaheer Sheikh Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawal -----Nominated

2012 - Indian Telly Awards Fresh new face(Female)Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawal Navya -----Nominated

Its Your Birthday

Edited by pujaaghosh - 9 years ago

Somya on Women's day- ' The male folks have had their way- they have ill-treated and misbehaved(raped etc.) with women, subjugated, leeched at them yet we have risen above every negative force. Give us ten more years and see where men stand. Men are nowhere and nothing without                                                     women...we are Shakti !!'

Excerpts from an interview- Somya is a lot like Aaradhya of Dil Ki Nazar Se..Khoobsurat -looks pretty, is rooted but detests ugly (in this case vegetables like brinjal, bitter gourd..hates mushroom) yet is kind to other's flaws and is fida over her family especially her parents. Where humans are concerned, she thinks how a person thinks matters, " A person's inner beauty                                       eventually reflects on his/her persona."

' Real freedom is to be free from negativity and vices. Let us                         pledge to see only virtues in others. Happy Independence Day'

'If everything is happening as ur wish, you are lucky. If not, u are                          even luckier bcoz things are happening as per God's plan.' 

'You can never cross the ocean..unless you have the courage to                                                   lose the sight of the shore.'

'If you get something without efforts you will never it's price ever..work hard, put in all you have..Your purity, your passion, your beliefs, your happiness, your life..put in all that you have..feel lost...disappointed..Feel like its the end of this world. Then when you are done with all the madness..just SMILE and walk on..if it's yours..it will break all the bonds and barriers. If it's yours..it will come to you..crossing oceans, seas, mountains, planets, times, galaxies...it will come to you..If it's YOURS. And if in between  this madness you manage to sing & dance..trust me you are a LEGEND.'

'I won't show...but everything related to me affects me..'

'I strongly believe in the path of non-violence and a pure form of           justice. Even if you are a violent person by nature, you can always mellow                                  down and lead a peaceful non-violent life.'

'Friendship for me is the bond which I share with my sisters; its kind     of heartbeat to me. It's your friends who keep you lively, young and happy,                            otherwise this world would have been dry and boring.' 

'I am a very positive person and I believe in enjoying the journey rather than thinking about the destination. So yes, it is a mixed feeling but I am happy that we did reach so far.' on being asked about her final thoughts                                                          of Khoobsurat going off air.'

'Instead of breaking the rock of problems with the hammer of             waste thoughts, take a high jump and cross it with a cluster of positive                                                                    thoughts.'

An excerpt from an interview- Somya who is still looking for her Mr.Right in real life said," I do not give too much of an importance to looks in a man. He might be the ugliest guy, but still we might share a good chemistry. It can also happen that I might not gel well with the most good looking dude                                                            on the face of the earth."

An excerpt from an interview- If you were to be born with either     beauty or brains, which one would you choose and why? " I would definitely                         choose brains. Brains is permanent and beauty is transient.'

'Honestly, I never ever imagined having a single fan in my life. I was this simple girl who used to go to college and get back home. Acting happened by chance and fan following started to pour in. I had never dreamt to have a hugh fan base. It feels great to be loved and surrounded by people.                               Whatever I am today is because of my loyal fans.'

' I have never followed politics. I don't read newspapers and don't even watch news channels. I am out of all this. But as a citizen of India, it's our responsibility to remove negativity from the society. Every citizen should know his or her rights. You should always come ahead and help others. Expectations of the masses are always high but no concrete action is being taken by the government to live up to them. I feel sad when I watch shows like Satyamev Jayate. Hats off to Aamir Khan for bringing up such a project and spreading awareness amongst people.'

Excerpt from an interview- Talking about her learning curve in the industry, ' It is like collecting small drops from people and today, I can say that I have a full bucket of learning within me. To learn is a never-ending process, and I will keep learning till I die. I have learnt a lot from many people, from the spot dada to the producers to my mon and grandmother, and even from unknown people on the road. The producers and directors have been tolerant enough to deal with newcomers like us and teach the values of acting. Take the spot dada for example, all that they need is a smile from us and they would work all day without complaining. I have learnt to be patient from all  these people.'

Excerpt from an interview- Speaking about portraying the 'adarsh bahu' with a difference, 'I carry a huge responsibility on my shoulder playing the bahu now. I have realised that there are so many things in the society that need to change. I never knew that ladies of the house are not supposed to eat before their husbands eat. And very often they go on a fast for the betterment of their husbands. Through my role, I want to bring in a slight change in the society. My aim is to sow that small seed in the brains of people and tell them that there is a new angle to life.'

'I have never ever thought about the future. For me,present is continuous, past is tense and future is perfect.'

'Kissing on the cheeks and forehead is okay but not on lips. Lip-locks are not for me. My acting should make my parents proud and happy.'

'Law is to prevent wrong thing, it is for civilization, it is very important to understand the law and make use of it. I have done a show which was on Internet crime. Today India is becoming an Internet country, it is ruling all over as people are using it into their day to day life.Through this show it is an attempt to make people understand about rules and consequences which are connected to this medium. On this Independence day, I would like people to acknowledge the freedom that India has given us as well as to our family and ancestors.'

Excerpt from an interview- When asked if there is any insecurity about her career, 'Not at all...as I know what I am and I will remain the same even if I don't take up any show.'

'Ragini Khanna, who is my sister has inspired me a lot to get into acting. I would say that I am a director's actor because I act accordingly to what my director says. Ravi Bhushan, Jeetu Arora and Hemant Prabhu are the directors who have helped me to become what I am today. I would heartily thank all these three directors for making a girl like me into an actor. As long as his vision is  aligned, my vision is clear.'

Excerpts from an interview- When asked about her final thoughts of Khoobsurat going off air, ' Everything happens for good. I am not sad on the show coming to an end. It is all fine with me. Every show one day has to come to an end, so there is nothing bad to feel about if my show is coming to an end.'

'Talking about TRPs, I feel working is important and I am thankful to the almighty and my fans for loving me in various roles. I still miss playing Navya as my fans still love and remember me as Navya and even now during any gathering, they recognize me by the name of Navya.'

'I miss everything about Navya. The entire team was very supportive and helpful. It was a memorable journey and no show can replace the feeling that I have for Navya. For that time I had totally forgotten that my name was Somya as I was known by the name of my character, Navya. It gave me much more than I had expected and I consider myself to be lucky. Navya taught me to walk and no one can take its place. I learnt to face the camera because of Navya. I am in this industry because of Navya as it is my first project on television. One cannot compare their children but the first kid is always special.'

Excerpt from an interview- When asked if looks matter for her, 'If you want to work in this industry, then yes looks matter but for Somya, they don't.  The kind of person you are and your thinking is what matters in life.'

'Teaching is a profession that teaches all the other professions. By saying this I would like to thank all my teachers and want to let them know that they have inspired me as well as they have added a meaning to my life. I always miss my school teachers and tuition sirs. The person I remember the most is my English teacher 'Ashraf' miss who has written in my autograph book the mantra of life 'Smile a while, while you smile make others smile, miles of smile.' On this occasion I wish all the teachers a very happy teachers day.'

'Please respect your elders and seniors because you will understand  their value once they are gone.'

'I would want to be an Angel with my supernatural powers and help the country from being pollution free, safe and clean environment and help all the needy people.'

'It feels great to have such a fan following, I am very much honoured and I feel glad to be loved by so many people. I will try to live up to fans expectations and give the best outcome and make them happy. Love u all my fans.'

'I know there are youngsters today who are not really close to their parents. I would like to say that balance your life properly and respect and obey your parents. They are the biggest inspiration in your life and we have a lot to learn from them.'

. 'Most precious moments of life are usually free. 0% investment and 100% profit.'

Excerpt from an interview-When asked what is that one thing which she is grateful for in life, 'Each and every moment. I can't say one. I am lucky to have what I have and it is because of these small things in life that I have, I have big things as well.'

Excerpt from an interview- When asked about what is that one thing which is missing in her life, 'I don't think about things that are missing in my life. I am busy being grateful and thankful for what I have'.

Excerpt from an interview- When asked about what is she proud of,' I am proud of every person who is connected to me.'

Excerpt from an interview- when asked about what is her biggest what if, 'I don't wanna wake up with the feeling that I have hurt someone. Thats my biggest what if.'

Excerpt from an interview- When asked about her idea of a perfect life partner, 'The day I find him, I'll tell you. Actually, any guy I can be proud to introduce to my family 'coz they are my lifeline and support. So their approval is absolutely necessary.' 

We love Somya so much...because she is Somya!!

Because she's honest and straight forward, what u see is what u get with her because she is what she is...no hidden agendas, no pretentions.

Because she is very optimistic, she knows how to find the silver line in any dark cloud and make life happy for herself and for everyone around her as she takes out the positive out of every negative things or negativity.

Because she gave us Navya who was like a ray of sunshine in our lives.

Because she is very humble and down to earth. She respect everyone related to her even if he/she is a fan. She meets her fans with a warn smile and talks to them as a friend and makes him/her comfortable.

Because she is very friendly..makes the atmosphere on the set very friendly and positive for everyone and even if someone doesn't talk to her she has no starry airs and would happily talk and break the ice.

Because she is an amazing actress who not only just emotes every scene or play her character but makes it so believable that the audiences can actually relate to the character which she portrays(onscreen).

Because she is adorable, loving and a caring person. Simplicity is one of her biggest virtue.

Because she became our Aaradhya who taught us how to live & enjoy every moment of our lives. And most important, she gave a beautiful message that beauty lies in the heart.

Because she takes life and her work seriously but not her stardom.

Because she is so hardworking and loves her work, she doesn't take any role for granted and gives her 100% to the role.

Because she works on her weaknesses so that we get to see the flawless final product onscreen.

Because she feels for the weak and less fortunate..be they her staff, the crew, the daily wagers whose livelihoods depend on the shows.

Because she treats everyone alike be it a spot boy or a movie star, and is who she is no matter what.

Because she fights for people who are weaker than her and sticks to her convictions no matter what.

Because she is so unaffected by her fame and remains down to earth and the real beautiful human being she is after all these years.

Because she has her priorities straight.

Because she is incredibly supportive to her co-actors. She praises all her co-stars regardless of whether the show is a hit or flop and acknowledges their contribution.

Because she finds happiness and remains contented with small things in life.

Because she is a very responsible person who understands the gravity of what she has taken up and every single time lives up to all the expectations her team has of her.

Because she has a heart that is even more beautiful than her angelic face because her beauty is skin deep, it comes from the heart.

Because be it a sucess or failure in life- she sees it through to the bitter end, with admirable courage and perseverance.

Because she loves to smile and laugh, and make others laugh and smile.

Because she doesn't take shortcuts in life, she has worked hard for everything she has achieved.

Because she acknowledges each and every show and character she has played, regardless of hit or flop.

Because she doesn't go back on her words and has always been truthful to her fans.

Because every single time she speaks she makes us proud at how sorted, dignified and genuine she is.

Because she even today endearingly unaware how beautiful she is and is unaffected by everything that would turn the head of any normal person.

An angel from the heavens was born today on this very special day where her family was blessed with a princess and her fans were blessed with an idol! Soumya your acting, your persona, your style has won the hearts of millions right from Navya to Khoobsurat and your every other appearance. I have seen your growth from a young girl to a mature young lady who is now exceptional actress and I am honoured to be writing this message to you for yet another year!

Happy Birthday Soumya! May god grant you more success, love, happiness and prosperity into your life and you always wear that beautiful smile on your face every moment of your life. Soumya you are a talented and beautiful actress and I know that whatever you do in your life it will be the best and we are all behind your every decision! So enjoy your birthday to the fullest with your family and friends and eat loads of cake on my behalf!

You are the angel
Who brightens our days
In all kinds of wonderful
Magical ways.

Your smile comes 
As a gift from above
And we feel we're surrounded
By warm, caring love

Like upside-down rainbows
Your smile bring the sun
And it fills ho-hum moments
With laughter and fun

You are our angel
Blessing our lives
With the most precious things.

Soumya you are an inspiration to me! Keep smiling and laughing like you are now!

Once again a very Happy Birthday to you

Love From,

Saba

Your biggest fan from Pakistan

• Well I don't know where to start from as for me you are not just a star but a source of inspiration as well. I always look up to the way you dress up..you manage yourself and still manage to be such a satisfying person. I have always seen you being thankful for what you are. This positive approach towards life is simply commendable. I love you and respect you not only as an actress but there's a lot more to it. You are a gem of a person and that's what makes you different and special. Always be the same person. ...

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday<3 Stay blessed. May you have loads more and enjoy it to the core...God bless you and shower all his blessings upon you..May you get all the happiness in your life.. Your day will be filled with laughter and warm with brightness turns of the day! You deserve everything in the world..You have made a place in everyone's heart with your cuteness<3 What do i say about you girl?... U define PERFECTION..NATURALITY...BEAUTY...DEPTH...PURITY.. SPEECHLESS IN THE END.. Each day to c see you on the screen is like a fresh breath of life for me...seriously seeing u and ur acting specially with Shaheer..the way u name him.. Wow!! Am like dead drop on the ground Then wat else to tell u somya. Ur chemistry with shaheer was amazinggg...haye allah..kya bataoon tumhe.. aap dono toh maar daalte hai sab ko the magic u both create wen u both share the screen is undefinable...nothing can beat that...Anant Navya ...You are a class apart and words are not enough to describe my feelings for you and how much grateful I'm to come across you for you have lighten up my life by just being yourself. I came to see an innocent face and after that I could not take my eyes off. That was the first time I was introduced to N A V YA.I used to love that character, her simplicity her innocence no one could have played that role better than you.I became a huge fan of the show and basically aNyA. That was the first time I started watching Indian television and the craze for anya kept on increasing. I used to check every interview and then I came to know the real person Somya Seth.

Yor are fabbb at emotional scenes no1 can beat u u neva eva fail to impress us u just canttt imagine how much we love u You are PERFECTION ur nature is what makes u the mosttt adorable person down to earth.. am jus madd abt u wen i meet u am gonna faint for sure realyyy wish to meet u one day...nowadays m misssing u onscreen alottt...come back sooon yaaar N n now coming to offscreen,you seem such a sweetheart..I would love to be friends with you I love that you are friends with all your co-stars and you seem pretty chill.. Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day and see that beautiful face of yours in person. By the way,dat smile on your gorgeous face can indeed kill people..Well, it certainly has killed me and continues to kill me everyday.. All in all, I have become such a big fan of yours and will be your fan for lifetime..

You're a wonderful lady,a mesmerizing actress and a mindblowing Human being.. Yes you are! That's true that i get attached to someone very easily but my connection to you was instant dunno how can someone not like you? as incredible you are NOT to forget that you're such a bubbly and lively girl in real life which makes you even more special.. I wanna thank your parents for giving birth to such a beautiful and amazing girl like you and of course God for making you the way you are. I realyyy love you Somya.. Keep on rocking the world with your amazing self.. if i had to describe in one word , it would be - Perfect

You are so perfect You made Navya's character come to life .. ! The first time i fell in love with you was the first time i saw Navya . Her CUtness , her loving nature, her beauty , her caring nature , her tears , her charm her EVERYTHING damn it ! Whatever u ask to God while blowing candles, I wish your every wish would be answered all your dreams come true. Hope this birthday brings plenty of joy, success and happiness to you. May you continue to prosper and do well in every sphere of your life. May all your problems disappear and may your joys multiply. Wishing you the best on this special day of your life! Today I got a chance to Wish you on your Birthday..hope this msg would reach to you so I want to take a opportunity to wish you the very best on this special day. I ask to Allah for your happiness, success, loads of your shows on TV so that you keep entertain us with you Awesome and superb characters. May the nicest things in the world be yours! This beautiful poem is only dedicated to Somya. from the bottom of my Heart...

On your birthday, I wish you absolute contentment, pleasure and delight I hope all of your dreams and desires come true May each hour and minute be filled with enchantment And your birthday is full of merriment! Hope exquisite surprises come your way To make your Birthday a magnificent day Smiles and amusement, pleasure and applause Fresh contentment that stays throughout the year Hope your birthday brings all these and more Filling life with surprise and joys in abundance! So on this very unique and special day I would like to say to you I hope you always come across pleasure No matter what you do A new candle on your cake each year, Well there's no need to show displeasure Be delighted that you have adequate potency To blow all the candles out! Wishing you your happiest birthday yet A birthday too extraordinary to ever leave your mind So many wishes and smiles Special birthday prayers and wishes Have a happy birthday I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true May you have a great time today and find happiness In everything you do. Happy Birthday form the heart With Load of Love and best Wishes, This is my earnest prayer for you. May the love of God be with you all day through with his endless, Bondless grace. May he richly bless your life with much happiness and success. May your life lead you to great joy n hope all your wishes come true enjoy your day n wishing you Happy Birthday to you Somya Seth...YOU are born to be loved,within your life,you've been receiving GOD's love. The love of GOD has began since creation and has connected with us. Because of Your existence in this world, we share this great joy among us. YOU are a great joy to us.

It doesn?t matter where you are or what you are doing,what matters is who YOU are. I LOVE who you are. Happy Birthday with lots of love Princess Somya Warmest thoughts I send today To last the whole year through Wishes also that life is Always good to you As each and everyday goes by Remember I love you lots I want the very best for you And you're deep within my thoughts Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday

u are one of the finest actor in tellyworld love u more n more with each passing day u r god's finest creation ..down to earth nd the most cute person Happy Birthday to the most lovable and adorable star on this planet. May your birthday bring you good luck to last for the whole year. Happy birthday to you..!! "Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may ur future always shine. . . With LOTZ LOVE "Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

Somu i have so much to say but firstlyyy a veryyy happy birthday to the beautiful mystery girl of tellywood .😛

I wish that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.
I can't believe how lucky I am to know u.You make every day of my life so special. It's my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. 
Words r less to praise u.. bt u r an Angel to us. I luv u somu from the very moment when i saw u first. I really luv u sooo muchh.. Plz dnt change ever, Ur simplicity is Ur best quality. I always feel so attached to u n sometimes i even forget u r a an actress,Without thinking anythin i tweet u,message u right from my heart. 
I feel myself to b soo lucky tht i got this wonderful chance to know u.to interact wid u. I wanna thank god n the show Navya.. which made us sooo lucky to know an exceptional personality like u.I have come across many people,bt no1 like u.U r a source of inspiration for many n U r one in many in tis whole industry. Never seen such an innocent beauty. I lovee u n ur mysteries 😉
SOmu u were .r and will always remain special for me. n i m sure tht no one would b able to take tht place in my heart which is reserved for u. i can proudly say tht no one can be like u n i mean it no one SO sorry u will have to bear tis idiot tweetheart ,who will always eat ur Brain 😆
Aapke achhhey hone ka parinaam ab bhugto 😆😆
Somya u deserve the best of Everything in yur life'. bcoz ur  simply  the best!! '..i truly wish that u r blessed with all the Happiness , health , joy  & Prosperity in life'..wishing u all d happiness, Luck and success of this world n beyond'. May God give u everything u wish for !!...somya  i wish dil se'..All yur good Dreams nd Wishes come true !!'. u r always in my prayers!!... God Bless U 
You are a wonderful girl I have always Loved u as Navya.But i luv oHappy b'day to you happy b'day to you happy b'day to you my dear  Somu..happy b'day to you. Hope this day becomes the most memorable day of ur life ans ur ol wishes comes true.So enjoy today with joy n Don't forget ur tweethearts n take a pledge tht u will never forget us even after ur marriage 😆😆ur sweetheart Somu more( or i should say Oklu ) 😆.I have always appreciated n admired ur honesty towards everything n especially towards ur fans,but one thing tht i don't like about u is tht 'aap bahot kanjoos ho,u don't miss us utna jitna we miss u n u don't tweet regularly'😆
Ur smile & happiness is very precious 2 us so plzzz always keep smiling for ur friends & fans. Stay Happy always
Take care sweetoo .. luv u sooo muchhh 😊

A POEM FOR MY SWEETHEART

SUN IS SHINING BRIGHT
                             CLOUDS ARE NOWHERE IN SIGHT
                                    WEATHER IS SO AWESOME 
                         BECAUSE IT'S UR BIRTHDAY BLOSSOM.
                                    TIME ALWAYS FLOW
                            BUT MEMORIES ONLY GLOW
                        WE KNOW YOU FROM  SOME YEARS
                          BUT YOUR ABSENCE BRING TEARS.
                      YOUR SMILE FOR US IS SO PRECIOUS
                     YOUR PRESENCE IS ALWAYS GRACIOUS
                                  NAVYA WAS DELIGHT
                            SOMYA IS EQUALLY BRIGHT
                       TWEETHEARTS LOVE YOUR MYSTERY
                        SO SORROWS  SHOULD BE HISTORY
                               GIFTS CAN BE ANTIQUE 
                                  BUT U R SO UNIQUE
                            SIMPLE,SWEET AND DECENT
                        YOU ARE GOD'S BEST PRESENT
                      ITZ BIRTHDAY NIGHT,MOON IS THERE
                  SOMEONE IS THERE WID CAKE MY DEAR
              STAYING AWAY FROM NOODLES U CAN'T HANDLE
                    BUT WAITTT FIRST BLOW THE CANDLE
                           THE DATE OF 17TH OCTOBER
                          WHICH WE ALWAYS REMEMBER
                      ONCE A YEAR THIS DAY COMES NEAR
              SO WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOMU DEAR

• Somya Happy Birthday.It's the big 17..How exciting is that?I have so much to say but i dont knw if i can condense it into one page of simple words.I sure am gonna try though.SOMYA i want to say how important u really r to me.I knw i say it all the time,

• But it just seems like i dont make my point clear enough.You r something out of this world SOmya.U r one of the most intelligent girl i have ever seen not to mention sweet, kind-hearted, happy, hilarious, loving and absolutely beautiful U have a heart of

Gold and a personality dat should be cherished and preserved in a glass box.U have such an amazing effect on me and my daily life, ur smile is as contagious as the flu and whenever u're sad i feel like i should be too.U really r an absolutely incredible  

Individual... 

I have never in my life been so lucky and i proud that i m ur fan..Somiii u r my barbie doll. Happiness is what u bring to everyone hun...

U r unlike anyone i have ever met.Theres just something about u that draws people close to u and make them want to love u and trust u.Thank u so much somya for coming in my life. I hope ur BIRTHDAY and every other day is perfect. Best of luck in all dat u do

And remember that i m always here for u no matter what..Keep smiling always.God bless u sweetheart and HAPPY BITHDAY once again😉                                                    

To My Princess Somya

thanku Somi for coming in our life and telling us how beautiful life is J...u r my 1st fav actor around tellywood and bollywood ...i can't tell u how much i love u ... J u r my inspiration ..my love my world...i cant think a life without u actually!

Wish u a veryyy veryyy happy birthday love!! May u get all the happiness and success in ur life...god bless u J . plz come back onscreen soon we tweethearts are missing u a lot ... J ...love u miss u J J J

Be happy be safe and never forget ur tweethearts ... J

I loved u as Navya...she was my 1st role model and 2nd came aaradhya...who was naughty , chulbul...i loved to watch u in that role...u r a versatile actor...and can do every role beautifully!! So keep taking up new and different roles...we all will love it J

Love u muwahhh J J J

Ur proud tweetheart

Wish you a very Happy Birthday May Life Lead you to great Happiness Success and hope that All your wishes comes true!!!

God gave a gift to the world when you were born Happy Birthday to you from the bottom of my heart

I wish you well, I wish you Peace I wish you Love, I wish you True And the most I wish for is a wonderful life for you!!

I wish to tell you that you are my World Lots of LOVE Hugs and Kisses

WARM BIRTHDAY GREETINGS!!!

I wish to tell you that you are my World Lots of LOVE Hugs and Kisses

Happy Birthdayyy Rockstarrr ⭐️

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn't do. So I'm sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you!

Today is the day you were sent to this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.

BIRTHDAY OF SOMYA SETH AKA BEAUTIFUL ANGEL ON EARTH

Angels are coming on your way with lots of love from me to say.. Happy birthday.People  try to look their guardian at the stars. We can see our guardian angel on the sweet face of  our little doll somya seth.  Happy Birthday sweet heart.. you are my inspiration. I can never ever express my feeling for you but yeah trying always to convey my love. I love you navya, aaradhaya and the most important name somya seth. Wish u happy and successful life and come back soon on screen . we all miss u a lot hope one day we will see you again with bang. Daughters are like the warm rays of sunshine on a chilly morning, a cool breeze in a humid afternoon and a soft wrap of chocolate trickle on a skewer of strawberry! Who wouldn't want a lovely daughter like you? Happy Birthday my dear angel!You are the perfect example for being a good daughter. You make you parents proud to have you. Be always like you. Nobody have copyrights to being somya seth. On earth you are the one who plays your role best so never change yourself. We all love you always and will support you. You always make me smile when ever i feel down that's why i love you much from core of my heart . i had never saw  a person like you. I love you and happy birthday rockstar . Superheroes are one in a million and the Superperson is surely must be once in many lifetimes.
Happy Birthday somya seth

Happy Birthday Somya...
Happy Birthday My CutiePie ... You are one of My Most Favorite Celebrity in this Entire World
Wishing a very very  very happy birthday to Somya.
May god grant all ur wishes and fills ur life with joy and happiness and take u to zenith of success.

Always be like this. Our cute, adorable, beautiful , cheering, gorgeous, stunning, bubbly, mesmerizing beauty Somya Seth

I don't know how to express my words that how much I adore and love you..The love and respect which is in my heart is increasing day by day..I am speechless when it comes to you.
You are a true Diva and my angel, i always admire you and your hard work ,your are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I am totally mad for you, your smile makes me so much happy. Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence, your acting has always touched my heart..i wish i could meet you once in my life...

Finally the day arrived when an angel came to this world..No doubt god put in some extra efforts while creating you... you are not just beautiful outside but u r d one person who is beautiful inside out..love you the way you are AMAZING and very very special for us..You make us cry with you and laugh with you...
i really felt short of words to descibe you thanks a lot for giving us Navya, Aradhya, and Sara.
Poem
Somya Seth  A SPECIAL TREASURE TO THE WORLD
God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.  

A BIG HUG FROM ME...once again...Wishing you a happy and prosperous Birthday from the bottom of my HEART.

You always be in MY HEART, in MY THOUGHTS, AND in MY PRAYERS...
Kiran_sweeto (Somya's Bubble)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY somiii...luv u innaaa saaraaa...my gift is waiting to meet u soon...hope u will lyk it...all d best wishes n gud luck from my side...hope to see u soon onscreen with a bang...😃 🤗

I am just one of many people thinking about you on this day and I hope you truly have a wonderful day May your birthday be as beautiful as you are. Happy birthday to gorgeous saumya seth

With a warm tight hug(virtually), I would like to wish u a very happy happy happy Birthday!  Many many happy returns of the day! May this day & everyday in ur life be as beautiful as you are! I am an ardent fan of urs. Dunno if u have ever noticed my twts..tho I hardly twt these days bt pls remember 1 thing I love and adore u a lot. Though I have not met u in person but I have understood from ur interviews that u r an amazing, a wonderful person..honest, simple and adorable. To me, u r a Gem of a person. Ur simplicity, d goodness in u, reflects on your face.

So, this year you are going to turn 25 hmmm. Time definitely flies. I still remember the innocent, naive Somya who used to be really shy, kiddish and fumble during her interviews during initial Navya days. I am thankful to NAVYA, the show which gave me an opportunity to know somebody who was very pure even when she had become a part of the glamour industry where surviving itself is big task considering the harsh realities of the industry. This itself made me feel very protective about you. Its always a pleasure to watch ur interviews, to watch u onscreen and to read ur articles. We all miss watching u onscreen..hope & pray that you will make a comeback soon. I liked ur acting from the very initial days of Navya..my mom is also an ardent fan! We watched Navya from day 1 :D Like many others, I still watch Navya/Anya scns. many of us started believing in fairy tales & all thanks to u & Shaheer.. ur portrayal of the character Navya was brilliant, superb. We could actually relate to the story of Navya & Anant..u both made it sooo believable that we never thought that we are watching a show. #SaveNavya was vry special for me as well..tweeted the channel, called the PH back then :) When I look back to those days, it automatically brings a  on my face. Me and my mom were never attached to any show or to any celeb like this before. Thanks to the makers of the show for giving us Navya..it was just not a show for us..it made a lot of ppl happy..it gave us a lot of bful memories which we will cherish all thru our lives. Thanks to the show bcz we got to know this Angel...thanks to YOU for playing Navya & coming in our lives. I like everything about u. I saw both The Serial and Khubsoorat just for you and supported you all the while in both your projects. Your stints in Webbed and Ye Hai Ashiqui were also good.

u always spread +vity & dats one of the quality among many which I like about u. I admire the fact that u respect every person related to you even if its a fan. U r an epitome of beauty & innocence. Our pataka's would-be groom will be the luckiest in this whole galaxy.  Always stay the way u are. Although i had thought that I would write a short letter this time around but when I started writing, I could not resist pouring down all my emotions. I think words are not enough to tell you how much I love and adore you. And yes my love for you has changed with time just like Anant  said  "kal se bhi zyada aaj aur aaj se bhi zyada kal", thats the way how I love you. Wishing you a life full of laughter, joy and happiness. Impatiently waiting for your comeback on Tv. TV is not the same without u. And please it is a request if you could be more active on twitter like old days. Its the only medium for us to be connected with you. Wish u a birthday which is full of pleasant surprises...which brings a lot of happiness, joy, success, health & love in ur life! We will always stand by you forever..no matter what! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOMYA!! Many Many happy returns of the day! May this bday brings in a lot of happiness, success, luck &   in your life! Hope our pataka/princess/diva/rockstar/tweetheartsKiSweetheart finds her prince charming soon 😉

U r a nice person & humesha yaad rakhna ache logon ke saath humesha acha hee hota hai..u deserve the best! Stay happy always..stay blessed! Ur happiness means a lot to us! Love u loads. 😃 ❤️ 🤗

Prayers & Respect, Titli

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ka saumya seth :* 

many many happy returns of the day.Hope your special day bring you all heart desires wishes true...May your birthday be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.Hope you had a great day..

May Allah grant you what ur heart desires and keep you happy Always
As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

May your birthday be as special as you are special to me.

Happy Birthday Somya

Many Many happy returns of the day Dear. I admire you so much not just because u are 
good looking and great human being..
no words to explain  how important this day is to me,
this is a very special day not only for me but for everyone who loves u
as u r with us bcoz only of this day...
and may the days  that follow ,be filled
with good luck :)
lots of love
Sana (Bindass Girl)

Wish u a birthday which is full of pleasant surprises...which brings a lot of happiness, joy, success, health & love in ur life! We will always stand by you forever..no matter what! Hope & pray that u reach zenith of success! God Bless..keep 😃 & please do remember 1 thing that ur tweethearts love u a lot! 🤗

Wish u a very Happy Birthday Somya! I adore & love u a lot! Miss watching u onscreen..please make a comeback soon!

When I think of exceptional people I know,

You are right at the front of the line.

It's not for your power or status or wealth;

It's because u make everyone smile.

When I want to see someone

Who's special, cute & adorable,

I don't have to think very hard.

For one of the nicest people I know,

I can find you in my heart.

May your birthday be filled

With all u desire,

You are a person I really respect & admire!

May your special day bring you an extra share of everything, which makes u the happiest in the world. Wish you a rocking, awesome birthday! All the best for today & always! Stay blessed! Stay in touch with ur tweethearts! Keep 😃 & shining! 🤗

Dear Somya ,

I am Jabina , ur tweetheart frm KERALA,  You're my hunny bunch, Sugar plum, Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my sweetie pie, You're my cuppy cake,You're my cuppy cake ...hehe hop now u Rember who am I ;) ...
Another year has passed but rather than count the years, let me just say how much we count on you. ..Happy BirthDay Sweatheart ...May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer...Happy Bday Cuppycake :)) xoxo

May ur birthday bring each special thing that u have waited for & everyday ahead holds lots of Happiness in store J..

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

i dnt know how to thank you because  of  you nd shaheer  i got sooo many  Great Friends :)  ... we all become one family Navya family :)

actually in my house am not allowd to watch serials by my parents ... bt accidentally i saw navya  nd  u knw  LOVE AT  FIRST  SIGHT WITH  SHAMYA ...nd i some how convinced mom to watch navya @10... i lived my life with navya.. whn u guys wr happy am also bcm happy nd sad me also bcm sad... pata nahi that wht ws happening with me... thn during #savenavya i got lots f frnds nly because of u.. we love to talk nd nok jok abt shamya ... whn navya changd @6 it ws very difficult.. because college time rly diificult reach home... bt i ddnt missd any episodes of navya ... it was a shock for us because of sudden end of navya ... Still in love with Navya more than yesterday less than tomorw ... from the core of Heart ...

still miss those days ... will never ever gonna forget those navya days ...

u came to my Life as Navya nd become unseperatable part of my life as Somya...u guys r not just a celeb for me,u guyss r special fr me i consider u both part f my family .. thnks aloot for coming to my life nd make it more special ... SORRY is i ever hurted you :( ... forgive me...Its true i love u soo much somya ...  i proud to b a Somya seth fan ... we lost navya nd anya ... bt dnt wanna lose shamya ... plzzz stay with us love u guys:))
once again Happy Birthday sweatheart 😃)

Happy Birthday Somya Seth

Wishing you a very happy birthday Somya seth 🤗🤗
Many many happiness returns on this day.
May your birthday and every day be filled with
the warmth of happiness of smiles,
the sounds of laughter,feeling love 
and the sharing of good cheer.
Enjoy the good and tough times of your life.
Life will become easy and peaceful.
Good things happen to and for good people 
and you are a good and supportive person.
May god bless you an wonderful life ahead...🤗
 Have a lovely birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳

From Shy & Cute Navya to Bold & Bindass Somya
to  Bubbly & Beautiful Aaradhya to Innocent & Lovable Sara...
I really enjoyed your all characters 😃
you made me laugh, you made me smile in awe,
you made me cry a lot...Bt my most fav character is Navya 😳
 Becoz from navya v got our princess somya 😳

True beauty is in the way you laugh
True beauty is in your eyes
True beauty is how you acts
True beauty is inside
True beauty is unseen
True beauty is only felt
True beauty is not mean
True beauty is yourself
True beauty can't be cruel
True beauty is bare
True beauty lies within you...

May your special day be..
Surrounded with HAPPINESS
Filled with LAUGHTER
Wrapped with PLEASURE
Brightened with FUN
Blessed with LOVE
Remembered with JOY
And Enriched with HOPES...😛😊

Really soo proud to be ur fan...Love u so much my angel 🤗 Keep Smiling & Shining 😊😊                                

Wishing you all the luck and happiness on this special day
                               HAVE A BLAST n KEEP ROCKING
            Hope ur all wishes to b fulfill n have a grt day ahead..
        May u achieve all success dat u want to and dat u deserve to achieve!
                                                           Happy Birthday!!!
                                                                          Luv
                                                                         Rashi

Happy Birthday to dear Somya. Have a great day and year ahead. Do come onscreen as soon as possible. Loads and loads of love

Here's wishing My Princess , My Inspiration , My Sweetheart ,My Angel ,My Love , My Somu my cuppy cake ,my milky baar a veryyy Happyyy Happyyy Happiest Birthday ...Stay blessed n Stay Happy !!!!...God bless you and shower all his blessings upon you !!...May you get all the happiness in your life!!...You deserve everything in the world ... Somya I love you sooo veryyy much dil se and respect you alot not only as an actress but as a wonderful person !!!!!...U r my Inspiration ,My Idol ...i really like ur postiveness towards evrything !!...just love yur positive Attitude towards life!!...i always say this n just love to say again n again You are a gem of a person n i love u sooo veryyy much ... you r an Angel fr me my sweetheart ,my love , my jaan , my smile , my World , my Evrything ...no matter wat my love ,prayers n support always with you always !!...somya u deserve the best of Everything in yur life...bcoz sweetheart ur simply the bestest !!!!..i truly wish that u r blessed with all the Love , Happiness , Luck , health , success ,joy & Prosperity in life'...just want to say biggg Thanksss to you for coming in my life n making it so beautiful n bright!!...somya really i just can't express in words how much i love u...love u like anything...you r Amazing just the way tou Are i proud that i m yur fan!!...stay like this Always !!...somu one request frm all ur tweethearts plzzz come back onscreen soon plsss we tweethearts are missing u a lottt...I LOVE YOU Forever jab tak hai jaan ...Keep Rocking n keep shining like a stars !!!!...Keep smiling always ...God bless u sweetheart...HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again ...hav lots of fun ...have a wonderful n successful year ahead !! your tweetheart parineti (meenakshi )...tweethearts ke liye bhi cake bachake rakhna ...somya we will wait fr ur tweets n fr bday pics ...love u love love u sooo much Forever ...Muwaaahhh bday special biggghuggg {{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}} sweetheart wid lods of Loveee

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIjGbJGucrE[/YOUTUBE]                                       

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptyPuXPDsHg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a1lZRm8MF8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4hofY7qI4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP7qFJa6hmw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fel0X55OgGg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRzYrHzFfr4&list=UUb1QX4WlT6Vd5zkFGCDd4pQ[/YOUTUBE]               
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwsnZumlu4A&list=UUb1QX4WlT6Vd5zkFGCDd4pQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6jUBVnCKM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khRGqBmCz5o&list=UU8km5OOF8iXXeSymJ5Edgew[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiyEgWqgqRI&list=UU8km5OOF8iXXeSymJ5Edgew[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvrNGE4z9I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_qXtM8L-9YI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWEe5rVstB8[/YOUTUBE]

Last, but by no means least, thank you to all the members who spent their valuable time and energy in sending so many messages for our beloved Somya. We were inundated with the contributions from creative writers, we enjoyed watching the beautiful VMs from the talented VM makers, and we adored the beautiful artistic siggies from amazingly creative siggie makers. All your contributions have made this thread the beautiful creation it is, a wonderful celebration for our darling Somya. 

Thank you all for taking out the time and effort from your hectic schedules, exams, studies, work deadlines ... all to send our beloved Somya the love and affection she richly deserves, in the form of these wonderful messages and VMs, and the visual treats in the form of the beautiful siggies and collages that enrich this thread. I am sure you all agree that it was worth it to make Somya's special day even more special for her. 

Somya, hope you get to read this thread and hope u will like it !

Once again, wish u a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  

Edited by Ashi_D27 - 9 years ago

Wishing a Patakhalicious Birthday

to our Dearest Patakha

I am sending you all the love in the world on your birthday.

Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl ever! You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. 

You are a wonderful person and I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Your future is as bright as the candles on your cake, birthday greetings to you, Somu dear.

Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn't do. So I'm sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you!

Dancing graphics    Dancing graphics Dancing graphics
Dancing graphicsDancing graphicsDancing graphics
Dancing graphicsDancing graphicsDancing graphics

Edited by .gracieShaMya. - 9 years ago