Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: thala

'Diya aur Baati Hum' actress Deepika Singh showed up wearing a horizontal striped mini dress and was seen air-kissing Divyanka Tripathi while sharing a hug. The duo bonded like thick friends.

I didnt see anything in the video like this πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

btw... Did Deepika telll that her husband praises YHM always ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜²
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

I didnt see anything in the video like this πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
btw... Did Deepika telll that her husband praises YHM always ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜²

She said a kind of like that ..  whether she get to watch her show or not but she Definetly Watches YHM πŸ˜²  OMG Deepika is wasting her 30 mins of time to watch that show 😲 πŸ€’ , One will bang their head to nearest wall after watching that show πŸ€ͺ πŸ€’ Simply Silly πŸ€ͺ and Typical ekta show πŸ€ͺ 

She said her Husband Praises her to be like her ..
that woman said something Laughing u were kidding .. she also said something i dnt pay attention 
Deepika said u look good in traditional .. divyanka said u too , u also look so pretty in western too saw some of ur photos in socio networking sites too u look so pretty in western too ..
Said Deepika Fits Perfectly in  Western outfits too 

--- Frankly Saying Leads are comedians in that show and Ishita acting is easy , changing voice with ruhi which even the side line artist working in Vikram shop too did same in 1-2 Episodes back πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†,, rest of time scream and angry or nervous or confused expression ,, Very Easy acting any junior artist does it , coming to karan it was seen to death that kind of acting and characters in television .. 

To me ITA has Lost the Respect giving a Female Popular award to a comedian πŸ˜† and even a junior artist can carry those acting .. πŸ˜†

Edited by coolmausam - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Thanks cool...
OMG !!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

I have seen some scenes of YHM.. I was πŸ€£  It was like tom nd jerry fight but with words...πŸ˜†

nd more than that.. why r they killing tamil like this ??😲😲  Being a Tamilian I myself couldnt understand what they are talking πŸ˜²
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
Not even a single award for DABH? πŸ˜•  
jsingh12 thumbnail
Thanks cool for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ
The video is so noisy I couldn't understand what is happening and who is talking πŸ˜•  Seems like they both are mutually praising "you look good" πŸ˜†

I feel yhm is good show concept wise πŸ˜Š

No others from DABH even attended?? 
Edited by jsingh12 - 9 years ago
coolmausam thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

Thanks cool...

OMG !!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

I have seen some scenes of YHM.. I was πŸ€£  It was like tom nd jerry fight but with words...πŸ˜†

nd more than that.. why r they killing tamil like this ??😲😲  Being a Tamilian I myself couldnt understand what they are talking πŸ˜²

U will Die with Crying heavily if u see Ishitha Mother's Tamil  πŸ€£ 
If u have watched initial Days of YHM episodes u get irritated to the core by ishitha and her Family OTT Tamil Language .. πŸ€£ 

Leave it its a Ekta Show , she is using a Lingisitic thing to get number business ..
Nothing Great abt the show .. mainly acting of actors in that show can be done by any Junior Artist πŸ˜†

Its a waste of time to even have a thought of that show or that show actors 
Acting and Story both are Irritatable and Negligible .. πŸ˜†
More Worst to talk bcoz its a Ekta Show and u know how she makes stories 
just a few days i saw a video of her show Making in Television .. u will die with ROFL and Pity indian viewers for accepting her Idiot Stories (wait i will search for that video ..u will have great time to Laugh abt her Shows .. It has Given Exact Defination of her Shows)
coolmausam thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewFiQVw-IkY[/YOUTUBE]

also read comments section πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Definetly u will have great fun time and pity audience for accepting her Illogical Shows πŸ˜† 

Edited by coolmausam - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Cool.. what is that video ??? OMG .. I am πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I have just seen half.. couldnt stop πŸ€£
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolmausam

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewFiQVw-IkY[/YOUTUBE]

also read comments section πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Definetly u will have great fun time and pity audience for accepting her Illogical Shows πŸ˜† 

Hey mara ramji πŸ€£
jsingh12 thumbnail
Lol πŸ€£πŸ€£  Thanks so much cool for sharing this master piece πŸ€£πŸ€£
Bahu by birth πŸ˜†  Omg the stmt of the actress I played so many versatile roles like badi bahu, chotu bahu and now I'm playing only bahu πŸ€£πŸ€£

15 Saale guzargaye and pyaar ke nishaani mithe nahi abhi tak πŸ˜†With awesome background mujik πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ultimate thing is Ekthi ke side there is big 'K' symbol with a garland on it πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by jsingh12 - 9 years ago