Diya Aur Baati Hum

Deepika Singh At ITA with TJ and KVB - Page 4

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sonali_11

Seems this award  function was to promote Ekta shows , I wonder what kind of lady is she...always using cheap tactics .

Yeh hai  mohabatain is  a flop show ..Shows at late night slot doesnt mean that  u cant get ratings beyond 3+ , this show has been struggling in the trp chart since its launch.

I dont get it.. a show like DABH which has been on top consistently and has highest of trp didnt get any award..
moreover the best show awards were given to Jodha akbar and YHM? What a shame.

To be very honest i tried watching YHM , Its such a boring show..no love story between the leads, no logic in the story ...and such a jodi got best jodi as well.Im amazed seriously

Very True , i Never enjoyed that Shows Lead Chemistry ..  it Looks so Stupid and Zero chemistry.
Given a Chance to Anas Deepika they will Kill it and bring out Flaunting Feeliings But DABH CV's are so mice they edit all Romantic scenes between Leads .. here one of the reasons is time slot is Different here .. 

Sonali dont think of that show .. that's is a Late Night Show .. More Male Viewers will be at that time .. And DABH Being in Competetive 9 PM Slot (More Active Viewers Exist at this time)giving contentful and Progressive Tracks and think out of the Box Story .. 

Lets see How Long she can be there .. in KB there is an upcoming twist of Heartattack and Marriage .. max goes to Leap and Retarded Story Telling ..

Best Show are given to JA and YHM ?? What a Shame to Indian Television๐Ÿ˜ฒ .Thats Why ekthi became reason to Idiot Box ! 

We cant say anything than pity the audience for accepting her Illogical Shows ..   Though i am sad of a comedian bagging popular best actress award in the other way soe what happy one more comedian from the same show did not get male popular award. ๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW if u havent seen the Video in 3 rd Page , Just see it and Ignore her Shows .. She is so Regesssive and Pathetic .. Better Ignore it and and Enjoy the video ..
Edited by coolmausam - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta shows will always be initial wonders. There will so many twits and turns for max 1 year and after that she will start her weird template story line for all her shows. She gave me enough heart breaks with her shows in the past because of which I completed stopped watching TV until DABH happened ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Coming to DABH they are completely drying romance in the serial ๐Ÿ˜• Why I seriously never understood. No one is asking for passionate romance but minimum also they are making it hard to show ๐Ÿ˜ก Anas and Deepika have really amazing chemistry which the makers never tried to show and always spoiled by editing their scenes. Makers seriously should concentrate on them who are the USP of the show. I think these days PH is concentrating more on their new shows and not paying much attention to DABH. We can see the result as bad editing and screenplay in the episodes.
Edited by jsingh12 - 9 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jsingh 12, the thing is every show focuses on the leads love story in the initial year of the show, especially when the relationship is being developed...This can go on for max a year and a half...later the story has to move with different tracks ..DABH is now running in its 4th year  so basically there cant be romance all the time...We do get quite a few scenes of them..Even in the recent episodes where they celebrated wedding anniversary..
Their togetherness and support is always shown  in a unique way and their love is very much unconditional ..so this is how a good jodi should be or should i say a winning jodi..
 Romance doesnt always mean becoming initimate as u said ..i think romance can be a simple scene where surya compliment each other or show concern for each other..
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jsingh12

Ekta shows will always be initial wonders. There will so many twits and turns for max 1 year and after that she will start her weird template story line for all her shows. She gave me enough heart breaks with her shows in the past because of which I completed stopped watching TV until DABH happened๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to DABH they are completely drying romance in the serial๐Ÿ˜•Why I seriously never understood. No one is asking for passionate romance but minimum also they are making it hard to show๐Ÿ˜กAnas and Deepika have really amazing chemistry which the makers never tried to show and always spoiled by editing their scenes. Makers seriously should concentrate on them who are the USP of the show. I think these days PH is concentrating more on their new shows and not paying much attention to DABH. We can see the result as bad editing and screenplay in the episodes.

agree with u janki ..CVs wasting AnIka's Beautiful chemistry ..Feeling v.sad.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well said jaan
anika chemistry can be used well in the show
there should be littlle bit of boldness

i was hugely dissappointed with the way the wed anniv ended on sandy's confused expression as who might have brought the cake
was it that imp to think on the special day
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maiyya's show's got all the awards...der r sooo many deserving ppl who came bak empty handed...shame ITA ...!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก
thala thumbnail
EK has bribed ๐Ÿ˜†
what if we didnt win this time
dabh is the best ever show for me
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. She is looking gud. Wanted to see her in this kind of wardrobe from sum time, it happens now. :-)
thala thumbnail

deepika was seen giving interview with gautam rode

any links??
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thala

deepika was seen giving interview with gautam rode

any links??

Gosh what is it .. was my comment removed or did i not posted ๐Ÿ˜•
am little busy in my work .. am confused did i posted it or not 

sonali .. there was a news that YHM is being shifted to SC slot 
sure Channal will be Dejected if such kind of content less shows are aired at early timings also early timing shows have lots of cometetion . Right now that show has no competetion.Shows like that would have already watched 100 times before by General viewrs .

Am scared Channal will get an opinion of Loosing its Standards eventually it harms every other Good Show from 7- 11  Leads to Dipping of the Channal itself .. (In my view it has already started loosing Charm by promoting some shows in SPAwards)

anyway thala Deepika and Gautam they are talkiing of something , Hugged each other shown in some clips of SBS , SBB and other segments 
They Looked simply cute. Very Humble Actors

Edited by coolmausam - 9 years ago