SS : Longing to be back in your arms- part 15 (page 32)updated 8-11

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys... this is my 1st attempt to write an SS... I am not a good writer nd even don't have the habit of reading books ... so sry if there are any mistakes ..  nd pls feel free to criticize...   Do like if u really find it worth...

Index

Part 1 - below

Part 2   

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5 

Part 6 

Part-7

Part-8 

Part-9

Part-10

Part-11

Part-12

Part-13

Part-14

Part-15

* Longing to be back in your arms *

She looked up at the clock, it was around 7 PM.  Her eyes became moist and thought cant the time stop running ?? She remembered that night , the day before she left to Hyderabad for IPS training , hugging her husband nd pouring out her insecure feeling without him. Still she is not able to believe that she was away from him for 11 long months. Though they talked to each other daily through phone , they were going crazy inside.  But the next instant she wiped her tears and thought , " what am I thinking ... I must not cry but feel proud that my Suraj ji who is world's top cook has got another opportunity to prove himself." 

Suraj had got an invite for participating in Dubai food fest. He is leaving the next morning without his beloved Sandhya. She had chosen a career where her presence is needed 24 x 7 to serve nd save the nation. He had never complained about that and infact felt proud that his wife is the ASP of Pushkar, a brave and a straight forward officer who doesn't bend to anyone. But because of fate she was given demotion and currently in traffic department. He was feeling guilty as he is also the reason for that. It was a trip for a month. 

Both have already started to miss each other. Sandhya was packing his clothes nd her face clearly showed the pain of going to miss her husband for 30 days. It was like 30 years for them. Suraj couldn't concentrate in his work properly that day. So shut his shop and returned home early. Bhabho called Sandhya to help her in the kitchen . Suraj entered RM and saw Sandy busy in the kitchen. He washed his legs, sat in the hall itself and decided to spend the remaining few hours before leaving for Dubai, watching his wife and get mesmerized in her beauty though he had the same pain like Sandy.

Sandhya didn't notice him but bb had seen him looking at Sandy. She was able to see both Suraj and Sandhya restless and could guess the reason also. She told Sandy to give tea for Suraj nd at that time only she saw him sitting looking at her. Suraj turned immediately not able to meet her eyes and get more pain. Sandhya brought the tea but avoided eye contact and made sure that he doesn't know what she s thinking.

Both knew that they were just acting trying to be calm and inside they were crying and wanted to be in each other's arms. The whole family had dinner but surYa were silent . They throwed glances at each other and was able to see the pain the other is facing. Suraj was not able to see her eyes brimming with tears. He excused himself telling that he is full. Bhabhasa tried to ask him for the reason but Bhabho stopped him and told Suraj to take rest.

Suraj was standing in the balcony and tried to relax himself by recollecting all those beautiful moments he had with Sandhya. A small smile crept on his face when he thought about the badmaash that Sandy always does with him. He decided to spend that night in the most efficient way to get more and more memories of them together to bear the separation for few days. The heaviness in his heart had gone and was eagerly waiting for his wife.

But this brave police officer Sandhya Rathi , was not able to pacify herself to be strong. She came to GG room after completing all the work and saw Suraj standing in the balcony. She didn't go to him and started to take the blankets out from the cupboard. The sound of the cupboard door shook Suraj from his dreams. He was happy to see Sandy and slowly sneaked inside the room so that she doesn't notice him coming towards her. He suddenly grabbed her by her waist nd hugged her from behind and started planting kisses on the back side of her neck.

Sandhya got puzzled and tried to push him away. She started shouting at him for scaring her like this and Suraj was stunned to see her getting angry. He loosened his grip and let her free. Sandhya realized what she had done. Before Suraj could understand what is happening, Sandhya was in his arms hugging him tight and crying profusely. 

Shall I continue or stop ??? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
WOW Subha ! can't believe it's ur 1 st SS. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Of course Plz continue  ...  but post it soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by rosy18

WOW Subha ! can't believe it's ur 1 st SS. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Of course Plz continue  ...  but post it soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Rosy...

haan.. will update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
better stop ๐Ÿ˜†

thinking yourself not capable

beautiful SS

Sandhya got puzzled and tried to push him away. She started shouting at him for scaring her like this and Suraj was stunned to see her getting angry. He loosened his grip and let her free. Sandhya realized what she had done. Before Suraj could understand what is happening, Sandhya was in his arms hugging him tight and crying profusely. 

this piece of writing is the index of your whole SS
ammmaaazzziiinnnggg
lol Akka...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much   ๐Ÿค— 

Originally posted by thala

did my part of badmashi๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I thought of writing something but have penned something ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by pasurYa