Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
someone has to write bold scenes
and you are doing it perfect 
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

PART-6

Suraj and Bhabho went for sightseeing with other participants and their family members. They clicked pics in each place and took selfies also. He sent all the pics to Sandy and they video chat with each other daily at night. Bhabho also chatted with all the RP members and missed taunting Bhabhasa. Days passed and Suraj was doing well in the food fest. His food was appreciated by everyone and Bhabho was very happy to see that.     

Meanwhile in Pushkar , Sandhya managed to catch the smuggling gang but was injured . Not a major problem, just hairline fracture on her right hand. Doctor had said that she will become normal in 15 days and nothing to worry about that and just had to see that she doesn't give strain to that hand. Sandhya has asked whole RP to hide about her injury to Suraj and bhabho as Suraj will not concentrate in his work and will start worrying about her.

Sandhya managed to hide her hand which had a fracture band from Suraj while having video chat. But the truth couldn't be hidden for days as Meena blabbered to Suraj when Sandhya was in duty. Suraj was angry on Sandy at the same time worried and hurt. Suraj can't bear if something happens to Sandy. A common cold or fever for her will make him restless and will pamper her a lot. He had tears in his eyes after hearing the truth and was waiting to chat with Sandy.

That night they came online for chatting. Suraj didn't ask anything about her fracture. He was silent and just replied to what she asked in a stern voice. Sandhya sensed something as asked why he looks upset ?? Suraj didn't reply.  " Suraj ji .. please tell me what happened .. I am your wife and we must share all our joys and sorrows na .. " she asked worriedly. " Why should I share my pain when you are not sharing anything with me ?? " shouted Suraj.

Sandhya was shocked and asked him what she didn't tell him. Suraj started getting tears and she was confused as what happened to him and why he is hurt ??  " Sandhya ji ..  show me your right hand ". She understood that he came to know the truth. She showed her hand which had bandage. Suraj was concerned and started shouting why she hided that from him. Sandhya somehow managed to pacify him after listening to all his taunts.

" Suraj ji .. there is a good news for you " she said happily. He asked her to tell the news but she denied and told she will reveal only after he is back from Dubai with a cheeky smile. They bid good night to each other and sent flying kiss as always. After logging out , Sandhya thought " Suraj ji you will jump up and down after hearing this news. I want to see your face but before that I have one more surprise for you " smiled to herself and went to sleep.

In the mean time Chavvi's Godh bharai was fixed in her sasural. It was on the next day after Suraj and Bhabho comes from Dubai. Bhabho was also ok with the date as there was no auspicious days after that. Sandhya had a hectic schedule as she was busy in Godh bharai preparation as well as her duty. She called Bhabho and clarified all her doubts. Suraj helped her on what to do , whom to invite and other things from Dubai.

A company had approached Suraj and talked about franchising so that they could sell is sweets in their country also. Suraj told them that he will consult with his family members and will tell in 2 days. Whole RP was happy and Sandhya told him. Later at night " Suraj ji.. you are going to become an international business man and will become very busy. You will not even have time to spend with me" she was teasing him. " btw Suraj jji... U have got such a big good news and what gift are you going to get for your wife ?? " she asked laughing.

" Gift ... oh Sandhya ji... you want gift ?? I know exactly what gift to give you and also know that you will be loving it .. I can't wait to give that gift but unfortunately I am to wait for few more days till I reach you " he said in a seducing tone and she knew what he meant from his intoxicating eyes and blushed red.

Bhabhasa had no limits of joy when he heard a news on the phone and Bhabho's face was the first thing that came to his mind after hearing that. He immediately called her. " Suraj ki Bhabhasa .. why are so happy ??? tell the reason and then laugh " she was shouting at him... He told the news and the next instant Bhabho adjusted her pallu and her face showed the fear. She didn't speak anything and cut the call.

Suraj was confused seeing Bhabho's reaction. " What happened Bhabho ?? what did bhabhasa tell ?" " chchora.." her voice chocked " Maasa has agreed to come for chavvi's Godh Bharai ". Bhabhasa was  laughing and dreaming  Bhabho doing seva to him when Maasa is there.

Ankur and Ankita has shifted from US to Pushkar. They came to see Sandhya and was happy to hear that Suraj has gone to Dubai. Their daughter Chutki wanted Sandhya to come to their house and stay with them for few days. But since Chavvi's Godh bharai was nearing , she promised Chutki that she will come after few days.

PS : Guys I will try to give romance from next part as Suraj will be coming back to India. 😳 

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
OMG subha y r saying this as boring update !! 
Really it is going nice.. dont say that again .. 

Awesome update!! 

in this every part i liked .. 

Be it Suraj and bhabho taking pics and sharing with sandhya .. And sandhya hiding her fracture , Suraj got to knw this and felt angry on sandhya for hiding .. 

LAter suraj getting an offer and sandy asking gift sura's reply to her , 
everything is wonderful 
Bhabhasa and bhabho convo is funny ..  
Nice to see Maasa , Ankur and ankitha again .. 

As SC is going to end , Cvs can plan for a maasa track as she may be available now 
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update subha...

Yes pls remove "sry for the boring update "
 this line from all ur updates...
pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhema

OMG subha y r saying this as boring update !! 

Really it is going nice.. dont say that again .. 

Awesome update!! 

in this every part i liked .. 

Be it Suraj and bhabho taking pics and sharing with sandhya .. And sandhya hiding her fracture , Suraj got to knw this and felt angry on sandhya for hiding .. 

LAter suraj getting an offer and sandy asking gift sura's reply to her , 
everything is wonderful 
Bhabhasa and bhabho convo is funny ..  
Nice to see Maasa , Ankur and ankitha again .. 

As SC is going to end , Cvs can plan for a maasa track as she may be available now 

Thank you akka ...

I too want Maasa back.. especially for bb .. Like the way she taunts bb nd creates situation for surYa to meet nd make fun that they are crazy abt each other 😳 

Ankur nd Ankita also... It looks like Sandy s an orphan 

pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonshine90

Awesome update subha...

Yes pls remove "sry for the boring update "
 this line from all ur updates...

Ok MS ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fab update SS
smooth SS ( i meant the writing)
waiting for maasa
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No boring at all Subha ! there is something I like to tell u.  U  don't keep us waiting too long . ðŸ˜Š

Doctor had said that she will become normal in 15 days and nothing to worry about that and just had to see that she doesn't give strain to that hand. 

HA HA ! according to DABH calender it will be ok after 15 days ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by rosy18 - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

fab update SS

smooth SS ( i meant the writing)
waiting for maasa

Thank you Akka ðŸ˜³
pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy18

No boring at all Subha ! there is something I like to tell u.  U  don't keep us waiting too long . ðŸ˜Š

Doctor had said that she will become normal in 15 days and nothing to worry about that and just had to see that she doesn't give strain to that hand. 

HA HA ! according to DABH calender it will be ok after 15 days ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thank you Rosy...

ha ha ... yes.. DABH calender ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†