SS : Longing to be back in your arms- part 15 (page 32)updated 8-11 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago

sry guys.. was little busy for the past 3 days nd couldn't update  pls feel free to criticize πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³

PART-7

Rathi Mansion was fully packed with guests. Maasa with her husband and also other relatives have come two days before the Godh bharai function. Sandhya was busy in taking care of the relatives and also with her duty. Suraj and Bhabho were ready to leave from Dubai and they got a warm farewell as Suraj was the centre of attraction because if his cooking skills which topped in the whole food fest.  He was excited to get back to India so that he could see his beloved after a long gap of one month.

Sandhya on the other side was going through the same felling. They missed each other badly and this separation has made them realize how madly they are in love. The memories that they had were the only medicine that helped them to bear till they see each other. Suraj had got a gift for Sandy and was thinking about how he is gonna surprise her. Sandhya was waiting to get back in his arms and compensate for what she missed without him in these 30 days.

Maasa didn't leave Sandhya even for a minute and was chatting about her old stories and asking how she looks. Emily had become Maasa's full time beautician and was busy putting makeup. Dilip's mom had called them and asked everyone to come a day before the Godh baarai to their house. Maasa accepted as Dilip's mom requested her. 

Suraj and Bhabho landed at Jaipur airport and Mohit had gone to pick them. SurYa's heartbeat was increasing as the distance between them was getting reduced every second and that excitement couldn't be described in words. The moment Mohit informed Sandy that the flight landed safely and he had seen Suraj and Bhabho , her face brightened and was full of smiles and also an unknown blush. Maasa was seeing her reaction and was happy for them.

Sandhya was busy in the kitchen, just then everyone started shouting that Suraj has come and rushed to welcome him back. She abruptly left her work and went to the hall. She could not even see his face as the whole crowd was surrounding him. Suraj was able to see everyone except Sandy and both were trying their best to catch atleast a glimpse of each other. Slowly the crowd moved and surYa finally saw each other and was having tears of happiness.

Suraj went to get aashirwaad from Maasa and her husband, bbsa and greeted each of his brothers and cousins by giving a warm hug. Finally he came to Sandy and they couldn't talk anything but their eyes conveyed everything - the love and the yearning for eachother. They were brought back to the world when Maasa told Suraj and Bhabho to get ready as they have to leave to Dilip's house. Bhabho asked her why today itself as the godh bharai is tomorrow only. Maasa started taunting her for asking so many cross questions and told that Dilip's mom requested her a lot and so she accepted to come a day before.

Suraj was shocked as he had so many plans. His eyes widened and with eyes questioned Sandhya what is this? Sandhya understood his feelings and just shook her head indicating that they have no other go. Bhabho asked Sandhya to come with her as she wanted to know about the arrangements. Suraj looked at Sandhya who was going with Bhabho with disappointment and cursing the fate for doing this to him.     

Sandy was doing something in the kitchen and Suraj was sitting in the aangan talking with his cousins but his eyes were fixed on Sandy whole time. They have not even talked to eachother since he came back. Someone or the other called Sandy when he came to talk. He was irritated to the core and was waiting for a chance to meet her in private.

Soon all went to get refreshed as it was time to leave to Dilip's house. Suraj was atlast happy that he could meet Sandy in his room when she comes to change. He saw her going to GG room and silently sneaked inside nd locked the door from inside. Sandhya was busy taking the cloths from the cupboard and didn't notice him. When she turned back she saw him standing near the partition and admiring her.

Her happiness had no bounds and ran to him and hugged him tightly. Though they talked to eachother daily, the physical presence mattered a lot for them. They finally broke the hug and "Sandhya ji ... you took this much time to meet me alone? You forgot me and don't talk to me" Suraj acted as though he was angry and turned to the other side. Sandhya smiled, hugged him from behind. " wo ai nee Suraj ji ... U don't know how much I missed you and was waiting for today. I was very busy in the preparation and didn't expect that we will have to go to Dilip's house today itself. Sorry Suraj ji " she said little upset.

Suraj turned to face her and brought her close to him and their breath contacted each others. He spoke near her lips " I missed u too Sandhya ji... wo ai nee .. You know what all plans I had for tonight ?? " he said in a seductive tone tightening his grip on her waist and bringing her even more close to him. Just when he was about to land his lips on hers , they heard someone knocking the door. Sandhya moved away from him to check who it was ?? Chotu had come to call Suraj as some of his customers wanted to meet him. surYa looked at eachother helplessly.

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
wonderful update subha.. 

U wrote their feelings very well when they cant even talk to each other.. 

as usual  chotu disturb them πŸ˜†..

want to see Maasa bringing surya together when they are busy with others and maasa taunting bhabho πŸ˜› 

outstanding update
you have described surya just as they are
simple yet beautiful writing
paused wherever necessary( change in scene)
, maasa bb cute fight
the curiosity of surya is what i liked the most in this update
and the least expected chotuπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jhema

wonderful update subha.. 

U wrote their feelings very well when they cant even talk to each other.. 

as usual  chotu disturb them πŸ˜†..

want to see Maasa bringing surya together when they are busy with others and maasa taunting bhabho πŸ˜› 

Thank you akka.. 😳 

awww Beautiful update Pavi πŸ˜³
Part three

☺️.☺️.☺️.🀒.πŸ˜”

Amazingly SoorYalicious and a little emotional!
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
Nice update.
Waiting fr next part
Originally posted by thala

outstanding update
you have described surya just as they are
simple yet beautiful writing
paused wherever necessary( change in scene)
, maasa bb cute fight
the curiosity of surya is what i liked the most in this update
and the least expected chotuπŸ˜†

Thank you Rama akka πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Good going ...πŸ‘ I guess some wavelength is going between ur SS and actual DABH.. Flying kiss and Maasa(Sooraj mentioned in last episode).πŸ˜‰.
Wow great update Subah ! Exactly  
U have described surya just as they are.
We r also eagerly waiting  to know  what Suraj's plans for the night πŸ˜‰ ? And I'm  wondering  what will be the special gift for Sandhya ?πŸ˜•