Diya Aur Baati Hum

SS : Longing to be back in your arms- part 15 (page 32)updated 8-11 - Page 13

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part four-

Fitte muh! I thought Bhabho will return from Airport!😑 Always Kabab mein haddi! Mhare choro ne phone ko ni karne ni deti!

Who is now the new entry, miss beautiful smile? Am I sensing an extra marital affection?

Wonderful update!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Part four-

Fitte muh! I thought Bhabho will return from Airport!😑 Always Kabab mein haddi! Mhare choro ne phone ko ni karne ni deti!

Who is now the new entry, miss beautiful smile? Am I sensing an extra marital affection?

Wonderful update!

Thank you Jamy...

Dont worry .. that girl s not negative πŸ˜†
pasurYa thumbnail

PART-8

Suraj left for the shop with Chotu and the disappointment that they are not able to spend even 5 minutes in private was very well written on their face and surYa could read that clearly. Sandhya got dressed and was looking towards her bedroom door to see if Suraj is coming but there was no sign of him as he was very busy talking to his customers in MKD.

When Suraj came back , Sandhya was busy in the kitchen with Maasa. Suraj came there and Maasa asked what he wants ?? " Nothing Maasa..woh.. I just want some   water " he said looking at Sandhya. Maasa understood the situation and smiled to herself. " Sandhya beendani.. Give him water " she said and moved silently from the kitchen giving some privacy for surYa.

Sandhya moved near the pot to get water. Suraj checked if someone is there and quickly hugged her tightly from behind and placed a kiss of her cheek. Sandhya was shocked at the same time enjoying the moment. She didn't want him to leave her from his embrace but since they were in the kitchen she was afraid. She turned towards Suraj and pushed him little away from her and told him to leave as someone might see.

Suraj was in no mood to leave her and came closer but she pushed him again and told that they could talk later and asked him to leave now. Just then Bhabho entered           " Suraj .. what are you doing in the kitchen ??" surYa looked at each other and Bhabho understood that Suraj came to meet Sandhya. " Why are you always coming behind your wife ?? Don't you have shame?? Guests have come and what will they think?? " she taunted him.

" We will think how much Suraj loves Sandhya " came a voice from behind. It was Maasa. Bhabho immediately adjusted and pallu and looked down. Maasa came to them and poked Bhabho's waist.  " Why are you always taunting them ?? Learn how to behave like a wife from Sandhya. You didn't care about my son after you came from Dubai ". " ji Maasa.. She didn't even give me a tea " came Bhabhasa. Bhabho was fuming at him and Maasa saw this. "Why are you looking my son like that ?? See how lean he has become?? "

" Maasa.. I couldn't eat properly as I missed Santosh a lot " told Bhabhasa. "My son was thinking about you all the time but you have become double fat than before. You didn't even think about my son and ate to the foreign food and slept nicely ?? " Maasa was taunting her. Bhabhasa was laughing seeing Bhabho getting afraid of Maasa and shaking her head silently for everything she said.

Suraj lightened the situation and took Maasa with him and asked about how things are going on in the village. Everyone was ready and cars had come to take them to Chavvi's sasural. Maasa made surYa to sit together. Sandhya was near the window and Suraj was to her left and next to Suraj was chotu. surYa were happy that atleast they are able to sit close to eachother though they can't talk anything publicly.

It was a long journey for about 5 to 6 hours. All were tired and dozed off in the car and surYa were awake. Suraj put his right arm around Sandhya's waist and she was able to feel his fingers touching her bare skin. She closed her eyes as Suraj's hand went more inside her saree. She covered his hand with hers so that no one sees his hand which is playing inside her saree over her stomach. Both were aroused and wanted each other badly. But the situations were not in favour of them.

Sandhya checked whether someone is awake and after seeing all asleep, she quickly gave a peck on his lips. He moved closer to her ears " Sandhya ji .. tomorrow we will start soon after the godh bharai gets over. I can't wait anymore " he said in a husky voice and nibbled her earlobe with his lips. Sandhya was in all smiles and blushing expecting the big day ahead.  

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
enjoyed the surya scene in kitchen
best part was maasa comments on bb πŸ€£
surya romancing in car was almost warm β˜ΊοΈ creating perspiration 
me too waiting for the D day
Edited by thala - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Nice update Subha!!!

Wow!! SurYa in kitchen scene is so cute.. 
Awww!! Maasa  understtod SurYa's feelings  and moved from there πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maasa and bhabho , bhabhasa scene is funny πŸ˜†

Suraj become soo bold un ur SS !!! 
pasurYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thala

enjoyed the surya scene in kitchen

best part was maasa comments on bb πŸ€£
surya romancing in car was almost warm β˜ΊοΈ creating perspiration 
me too waiting for the D day

Perspiration .. now itself ah ?? πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Then what will happen when I update that part ?? πŸ€£   
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with Thala and Hema ! I also have the same things to write here. Wow I love the scene inside the car β˜ΊοΈ. Subha 1st u update will you ... Then will tell πŸ€£πŸ€£ Edited by rosy18 - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pasurYa

Perspiration .. now itself ah ?? πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Then what will happen when I update that part ?? πŸ€£   

🀣

i know you have that talentπŸ˜†
pasurYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosy18

Agree with Thala and Hema ! I also have the same things to write here. Wow I love the scene inside the car β˜ΊοΈ. Subha 1st u update will you ... Then will tell πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rosy.. I am worried abt DABHily throwing me out of the forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have not yet planned for that update but it will be really hot nd will cross the boundary.. I donno if DABHily will accept that nd more over I donno whether people will imagine surYa like that πŸ˜•  

See think how deep nd hot it should be if I am worried abt DABHily πŸ€£

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
dont worry about dabhily SS
πŸ˜†