SS : Longing to be back in your arms- part 15 (page 32)updated 8-11 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pasurYa

Thank you Janki ...

why all shocked to know that its my 1st SS πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Kyunki lagi nahi raha yeh aapka pehla wala hai πŸ˜Š U wrote like an experienced πŸ‘
Originally posted by jsingh12

Kyunki lagi nahi raha yeh aapka pehla wala hai πŸ˜Š U wrote like an experienced πŸ‘

Thank you Janki πŸ€—
Nice update ss.
Cute surya scene.
Waiting fr next part
Originally posted by ksp9

Nice update ss.
Cute surya scene.
Waiting fr next part

Thank you SP ka
Lovely subha
Continue... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -April-

Lovely subha
Continue... πŸ˜›

Thank you Preet
Its amazing subha...πŸ‘

pls do continue...

atleast surYa lovers like me will quench our thirst by reading ur SSπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by moonshine90

Its amazing subha...πŸ‘

pls do continue...

atleast surYa lovers like me will quench our thirst by reading ur SSπŸ˜‰

Thank you...

U got it MS... I donno to write action packed thrillers.. I can nly give romantic ones... so will be trying my hand in that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PART - 2

Sandhya was hugging and telling sorry to Suraj for what she had done. Suraj started caressing her hair trying to make her calm. 

" I am sorry Suraj ji . I didn't really mean it. The thought that I have to stay without you for a month itself is very painful. Suraj ji, I always loved you but never gave importance to that because of my dream. I realized what I missed in our 2 years of marriage life only when I was far away from you .We both talked to each other through phone but I had always yearned to be in your arms. My love for you doubled and I passed each day only with the satisfaction that a day has been reduced in those 11 months and pacified myself that just few days are left to get back to you. I am sorry Suraj ji "saying this she tightened her grip nd poured a flood of tears.

Suraj had a lone tear at the corner of his eyes. He couldn't differentiate whether it was because of the happiness that his wife has openly confessed how much she loves him or because of the sadness that he has no other go but to stay away from her for few days. He too hugged her tightly.                 

" Sandhya ji.. wo... wo ai nee... ".  Sandhya smiled atlast and told wo ai nee ...

Suraj broke the hug and made her sit on the bed. He started laughing suddenly and Sandy was shocked. She asked him why he s laughing ?? Suraj was not able to speak anything and was laughing continuously. Sandy was getting irritated as asked him to tell the reason . Suraj controlled himself .

" Sandhya ji .. you know.. all the people are praising that you are a very strong and brave officer... But only I know that you are a cry baby " saying this he started laughing again.

Sandhya was fuming in anger " I am pouring out my feelings and you are laughing.. Am I looking like a fool Suraj ji .. I hate you  " took a pillow and started beating him . Suraj was smiling while taking his beloved love beatings with the satisfaction that he had made the situation light. He grabbed the pillow from her hand , threw it away and pulled her towards him. She landed on his chest and he hugged her.

" Do you think I will be happily enjoying there leaving you here ??? "Sandhya looked up and was able to see the love for her in his eyes. She didn't tell anything and looked deep inside his eyes. He didn't expect any reply from her as they both know how crazy they are about each other. She gave a peck on his cheeks and hugged him tightly.

He got up from the bed and went to the cupboard to get something. He came back with an album. It had all the photos from their childhood. " Sandhya ji , lets have a glance at these photos. It will be refreshing and at the same time we can spend time with each other talking about the memorable moments " . Sandhya agreed, Suraj came and sat next to her. She leaned towards him nd placed her head on his shoulder and started looking at the pictures.   

First it was Suraj's childhood photos. He was in different poses and dresses and Sandhya was laughing and commenting about each picture. There was a pic in which he was crying. " Someone told that I am a cry baby " she said and winking at him. He pinched her lightly on her bare waist and she hit him on his chest. Then came Sandhya's childhood pics. " Now its my turn to take revenge Sandhya ji " thought Suraj.  

He was also commenting on seeing her photos and Sandy was showing faces in mock anger. In a photo Sandy was not wearing a top and was in small shorts. She would have been just a year old when the photo was taken. When Suraj was about to see that, she closed it with her hand. Suraj was not in the mood to leave her and so somehow managed to take her hands away and was laughing. Sandhya was embarrassed. Suraj moved close to her " Sandhya ji .. you are looking hot in that photo " and couldn't control laughing. Sandhya snatched the album and turned away from him. Suraj came in front of her and asked sorry keeping his hands on his ears and showing a puppy face which will immediately melt Sandy's heart. She smiled at him and they both continued to share their childhood stories.

Atlast it was surYa's photos. Their marriage photos were there. Suraj was happily smiling while Sandhya was lost in her own world in those pics. Sandhya didn't speak anything and just looked at it with heavy heart. Suraj could sense what Sandhya was thinking and tightened his grip around her just to assure her that its past and all is well now. They talked about their moments in Singapore and finally saw a pic in which Suraj was giving a bunch yellow and red rose to Sandy.

It was the most beautiful day in their life. Those two souls became one. Suraj was LVAed and so asked Sandhya when he gave those as though he couldn't remember with a naughty smile on his face. Sandhya was blushing and pushed him away and tried to get up. His strong hands caught her immediately and she fell over him. He adjusted few stands of her hair that was covering her face and moved closer to her face. She could feel his hot breath on her face. He moved his lips close to hers. she closed her eyes to savour the moment. He landed his lips on hers and her hands moved towards his back. It was a soft and a passionate kiss. They broke the kiss and looked at each other. Sandy was blushing red and hid herself inside his chest and hugging him tight. They both fell asleep while looking at the photos with Sandy's head buried in his chest and Suraj hugging her .

PS : Sorry if I have dragged that album part. 

pls feel to criticize... 

wow subha.. amazingπŸ‘.. better cv's take tips from ur SS...surYa
am in surYaland...😳