SS : Longing to be back in your arms- part 15 (page 32)updated 8-11 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

PART-3

The alarm rang at 6 AM. Sandhya woke up and moved Suraj's hand which was wrapped around her slowly .Suraj's flight was at 11 AM and have to leave by 8 from RM. She decided not to disturb him now and will wake him later after she comes from bath. She gave a peck on his forehead and was about to leave when he pulled her towards him. He started kissing her neck and went towards her lips. She stopped him " Suraj ji , its already late and you have your flight at 11 AM. I have to go and help Bhabho with her packing. So please leave me now and get ready soon ." saying this she got up.

Sandhya came to GG room after bath. She was behind the partition wearing her saree , when Suraj entered. He saw her and hid himself on the other side of the partition drooling over his wife's beauty. He made sure that she doesn't notice him. She was almost done. " Suraj ji.. stop starring at me and get dressed soon " she said with a laugh. Suraj was shocked and came in front of her. "Sandhya ji.. how did you know that I was standing behind ?? "

" Suraj ji .. sometimes you are forgetting that your wife is a police officer and even if I am not an IPS officer , I know what you will do " saying this she giggled. Suraj pulled her towards him by her waist. He was wearing pant and just that multicoloured towel was covering his chest.

She removed the towel and started planting kisses on her bare chest. Suraj couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her up and crashed his lips over hers and started sucking hungrily. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue to explore deeply. It was a long hard kiss with full of passion. His hands were grazing all over her body and she started rubbing his back in pleasure.

They were lost in the moment and came back to senses only when they heard Bhabho calling them as it was time to leave. Both were panting for breath because of the intensity of the kiss they shared. Sandhya ran downstairs and Suraj got dressed in a hurry as he was running short of time.

Bhabho was giving instructions to all her 3 DILs and Suraj came down which his luggage. Sandhya saw him and got a bit sad but controlled herself. They both have had so many beautiful moments with each which brought the strength in them to bear the separation for few days. Suraj's eyes spoke to hers assuring that everything is fine and to take care of herself. It's a language which could be understood by surYa alone, the language of love. She nodded her head and both were happy.

Sandhya was handling a case which was a big head ache for her and so couldn't accompany Suraj and Bhabho to the airport. Suraj and Bhabho left with Mohit. Sandhya was also getting late and so rushed to GG room to get ready for her duty.

Sandhya was going in her jeep to the police station when she felt her mobile vibrating indicating that she has received a message. It was from Suraj. She got excited. " wo ai nee Sandhya ji .. missing u " was the msg. It has been just 1 hour since he left RM and both started missing each other badly. She smiled and replied the same and asked him about his check in. They were continuously messaging and simultaneously Suraj was taking care of the check in formalities. 

Bhabho and Suraj were inside the flight and they were given instructions by the air hostess. They were instructed to switch off their mobile phones. Suraj got the shock of his life. He immediately texted Sandhya about that and she told him that " yes, it is for our safety Suraj ji , we will talk later after you land in Dubai " . Suraj became sad and before switching off sent a last message in a hurry telling " miss u " with a cry smiley. He couldn't even wait for her reply as he was stuck between bb and the hostess telling him to switch off.

The air hostess asked if he needs help with the belt. He said no thanks and he s fine. He got flashback on how Sandhya was fuming when the hostess helped him last time during Singapore trip. They both even had a convo about that few days before .

***** Flashback *****

surYa were talking about how they fell in love with each other. Suraj told he knew she was in love even before she proposed to him. She asked him how. " when a wife gets jealous seeing a lady talking with her husband, it shows her possessiveness and she s in love with him "he said. " when did I get jealous Suraj ji ?? " asked Sandy." Not once or twice.. there are so many instances " he started laughing. He told about that belt matter in the flight. " U were looking at her without blinking your eyes na Suraj ji " she said in mock anger. " Even you were jealous when a guy told me that I am looking young and didn't know that I was married " she added. " oh haan.. I forgot one main incident Sandhya ji.. U got jealous seeing that tribal lady dancing with me and took me somewhere and did a similar dance to show that you are better than her right ?? " he laughed uncontrollably. " I proved that I was a good dancer Suraj ji "... " yes Sandhya ji.. u proved that you are good in dancing and also that you are hot " and pulled her towards him and started kissing.   

***** End of flashback *****

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
OMG.. Its getting boldπŸ˜‰... but loved it.. waiting for next partπŸ‘πŸΌ... Edited by moonshine90 - 9 years ago
SS
the partition part was bold and hot
fb was too good

beautiful update
awesome romantic update Subha...  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

FB part is wonderful...   πŸ˜³
and SurYA missing each other part is touchy ...  

FF and SS writers of Our forum please go and replace our CVs πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moonshine90

OMG.. Its getting boldπŸ˜‰... but loved it.. waiting for next partπŸ‘πŸΌ...

OMG ... MS... Shocked for this romance itself ah ???

Picture abhi baaki hai  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much πŸ˜³
Originally posted by thala

SS
the partition part was bold and hot
fb was too good

beautiful update

Thank you akka πŸ˜³

Glad u liked it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by jhema

awesome romantic update Subha...  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

FB part is wonderful...   πŸ˜³
and SurYA missing each other part is touchy ...  

FF and SS writers of Our forum please go and replace our CVs πŸ˜†

Thank you Hema ka πŸ˜³
Romantic SS Subha. Going good. But after some time candyfloss romance bore meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. so add some thrill to it.
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Romantic SS Subha. Going good. But after some time candyfloss romance bore meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. so add some thrill to it.

Thank you Shruthi ..

Thrill ??? OMG .. I am nt good in that ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

will think abt that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow!! Subha ka!!! Romantic updates!!!!
Awesome!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Seetha... - 9 years ago