Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

You know I'm less frequent these days. Don't hesitate to PM me a new update!πŸ˜›

I've not read your SS yet. But I'm sure it will be a nice read. The title itself caught my attention. I'll comment once I complete reading!

Hi Jamy... will send u definitely...  πŸ˜›

ELA-2014 thumbnail
Wooow...Subha  

You did a very beautiful and successful description that while reading I felt butterflies in my stomach .πŸ‘
I imagined how it would be to see these scenes on screen played by Anas and Deepika ..πŸ˜‰...
Rating would increase dramatically.,,,,,,

Please send this fragment director and producers to help inspire them to you.
What do you think? 

Remember that you have to write and continue πŸ‘πŸΌ
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part one

OMG!😲
This is indeed a beautiful, romantic-shomantic story on SoorYa!😊

I never knew you write this much beautiful, Subha. This is sheer brilliance!πŸ‘ You really do have magically flowing words dancing to the tune of your ideas!

Hope our hopeless CVs learn something from you.

I really loved how you brought back the wild romantic lover hidden in my lubly, shweet, innoshent chchora! Lub you loads chchora!πŸ€—
And why this Sandy is so much Bhaav khaaying always?πŸ˜”

PS- yet to read part 2 & 3. Will comment later.
pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ELA-2014

Wooow...Subha  

You did a very beautiful and successful description that while reading I felt butterflies in my stomach .πŸ‘
I imagined how it would be to see these scenes on screen played by Anas and Deepika ..πŸ˜‰...
Rating would increase dramatically.,,,,,,

Please send this fragment director and producers to help inspire them to you.
What do you think? 

Remember that you have to write and continue πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much ELA ... I want to see such scenes before Suraj goes to Dubai... So just wrote what came to my mind πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Part one

OMG!😲
This is indeed a beautiful, romantic-shomantic story on SoorYa!😊

I never knew you write this much beautiful, Subha. This is sheer brilliance!πŸ‘ You really do have magically flowing words dancing to the tune of your ideas!

Hope our hopeless CVs learn something from you.

I really loved how you brought back the wild romantic lover hidden in my lubly, shweet, innoshent chchora! Lub you loads chchora!πŸ€—
And why this Sandy is so much Bhaav khaaying always?πŸ˜”

PS- yet to read part 2 & 3. Will comment later.

Thank you so much Jamy  πŸ€—
Ur chchora as well as Sandy will get wild in the upcoming parts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bored seeing the handlocks in the epi.. so I am gonna cross the boundary πŸ˜†
pasurYa thumbnail

PART-4

Suraj had a smile on his face thinking about their cute fights. Bhabho noticed this "Hey mara Ramji...karam fut gaya...Ek langro, ek Kani, main aakeli Sayani... kis kis ne sambhal u... Suraj ,  why are you laughing alone ?? What will others think ?? "  Suraj shook from his dream " kuch nahi Bhabho .. " and put his head down embarrassed .

Sandhya was busy in her case. She had got information about smuggling and the drugs will be transported via road as there won't be that much security or checking to catch them. Poor guys didn't know that it is ASP Sandhya Rathi who is in charge of the traffic department. Little time that  she got inbetween her work went in sending messages to her husband even though his mobile was switched off.

The flight landed in Dubai airport. The first thing that he did after getting off the flight was switching on his mobile phone. He wanted to hear his beloved voice and inform her that they landed safely as she would be worried. But luck was not favouring him. He switched on and was happy to see loads and loads of messages from his wife. But before he could read the 1st message, his battery drained and automatically was turned off.

He was tapping his phone and trying to switch it on, when Bhabho came and asked what happened. " Bhabho.. battery has gone down , so cell got switched off " told Suraj with disappointment on his face. " How will it not switch off ?? U were always medalling with it right from the minute you stepped out of the house. Leave it and tell your wife that you are fine from a PCO" she said with a smile thinking how her son and bahu are crazy about each other. A lady volunteer called Sushmita from the food fest had come to receive Suraj and Bhabho. The organizing team had appointed her as guide cum translator for Suraj as she knows Hindi. She was a very decent young girl and Bhabho was comfortable with her.

Suraj asked her whether there is any PCO nearby as he wanted to call his wife. She gave her mobile and asked him to talk. Suraj and Bhabho initially hesitated but later with no other go Suraj called Sandhya from Sushmita's mobile. Sandhya had kept her mobile on her desk and went outside for checking. Suraj tried two, three times but no answer. He understood that Sandhya might be busy and gave the phone back to Sushmita.

Bhabho and Suraj were taken to the hotel. They reached their room which was in 15th floor. Sushmita informed Suraj that she will come back after an hour to take them as there is a function organized to welcome all the participants and their family. The room had a hall with TV, a bedroom and a balcony. The sight of the city from that much height was so beautiful.

" Sandhya ji , I wish you were with me here. If we get an opportunity like this next time, I won't miss the chance and will bring you with me definitely" he thought missing his wife badly. He suddenly remembered about his mobile phone, kept that for charging and went to refresh as they were getting late.

By that time, Sandhya had seen the missed calls and from the foreign code she was able to guess that it was from Suraj. But was confused as it was not Suraj's phone number. She immediately called to Suraj's mobile but it was switched off. She then tried to that mobile number from which she got missed calls. Sushmita picked up the phone and Sandhya was confused on hearing a lady's voice.

Sandhya told her that she had got a call from this number. It didn't strick for Sushmita that Suraj had used her mobile and told Sandhya that she doesn't know. When Sandhya was about to end the call , Sushmita remembered and told Sandy that Suraj had used her mobile as his battery was down. She introduced herself to Sandy and told she will inform Suraj that his wife had called.

Sandhya thanked her. Sushmita came to take Suraj and Bhabho to the function. All the 3 left and after coming to the function hall, Sushmita told Suraj that his wife had called. Suraj had left his mobile in the room as it was not charged. Soon the function started and the WTC winners were called on the stage and honoured. Bhabho was happy to see Suraj getting praises and applauds from everyone and thanked Sandhya in her mind for making Suraj for what he is today and had a tear in her eye.

Soon the function got over and they were served dinner. By the time Suraj reached the room , it was around 9'o clock. He gave medicines to Bhabho and asked her to go to bed as she will be tired. He then went to the hall and switched on his mobile. Sandhya had sent him so many messages later also and he was reading everything one by one. It was full of love messages.

" Sandhya ji.. you have become crazy over me. How am I gonna handle this love    torture ?? " he thought and sent the same to her as a message. It was little late in India and Sandhya was in bed. She missed him badly and was hugging and kissing his pillow and forcing herself to sleep. Just then she heard a message beep tone which was from Suraj. She immediately replied to his message and started flirting with him. Suraj was looking at Sandhya's photos in his laptop. He planned to call her and closed the bedroom door so that Bhabho doesn't get disturbed. He called her. She picked up immediately and showed the phone with kisses.  

sry for the boring update πŸ₯±

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice one ss
though the initial part was bit dragging ( inevitable, i can understand)
the last part was β˜ΊοΈ
pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

nice one ss

though the initial part was bit dragging ( inevitable, i can understand)
the last part was β˜ΊοΈ

I cannot show them all the time drooling over each other na ka.. so dragged that portion πŸ˜†

Till he returns it will be like this nly ka.. 

After he returns I have planned hide nd seek game πŸ€£
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow 
but hide and seek has been played already
the night sandy returns from TA
pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

wow 

but hide and seek has been played already
the night sandy returns from TA

Not in the same room ka ... I will bring lost nd missing characters of DABH ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†