Who is the Writer of the ShivRaj Shekhar?

Posted: 9 years ago
I am  Silent member of the forums  but after watch yesterday Episode of the Bailka vadhu i can't stop myself to posted this question here ,How can somebody be so  Good  How can Someone be So Perfect  He  redefined  Goodness , I am talking about the most Beautiful very unique   Character in india television Shiv raj Shekhar .The Characters ShivRaj Shehkar  is Perfect  in every way , He is Perfect ,He is best Husband  its very  really Difficult  to find  All in one , all round person in reality , In yesterday  night Episode of the Balika vadhu Shiv  has been awake  whole night to take care  his wife , his  loved  affection  completely  shown  how much he loves , He is not best husband only  he is  best father , great  Government officer , I Would  like to thank who  have write this most beautiful characters
 Siddharth  who the playing This beautiful character Shivraj Shekar  is he really like a Shiv ? What is the Difference Between the Shivraj Shekar & Siddharth Actual nature ?

I would like to thank all those writer of the  Balika vadhu who wrote this most beautiful characters , i still remembers when SRS first enter  in Jaitsar  And CM  gave the  introduction About SRS  and Dadisa imagine  Shiv as  Anandi Would be Husband  ,AT thats time Dadisa Said    The God  write a great destiny by Golden pen for which lucky girls i really do not know , Now i realized  Dadisa spoke the truth  , I really want to know who is the writer of the Shivraj Shekar  character ?

Purnenedu Shekhar is the writer of this story.He is the one who created the characters Anandi Shiv Jagya and Dadisa.

Probably the makers of the show called Shiv Shekhar after the writer Purnendu Shekhar
@TM , very well said 👏 We  loved SRS he is the best 
Siddharth playing this character so well ⭐️⭐️

I want to give the answer this ur question  1 What is the Difference Between the Shivraj Shekar & Siddharth Actual nature ?

I must say Siddharth   is almost like SRS  in real life , he is very down earth , very honest , caring  loving understanding person , i am sure he will be  better husband also

I actually think this character Shiv is inspired from the character Shiva of the book Immortals Of Meluha. at the time when shiv's character was introduced in this serial, I happened to read that book and found so many similarities between the two characters. The surname Shekar must have been picked up from the director's name...but the actual Shiv seems so similar to  Shiva from Immortals Of Meluha.
Siddharth Shukla after Shiv Raj Sheker,,, need air, to breathe!

class! people will definitely remember him even after a decade!

My friends says he is So hot!

I say, he has got everything to be a star1.

Siddharth Shukla I really hope to God that all your dreams and wishes come true and you get a lot of success and happiness in life ! I love your character Shiv in BV. I love the way he have acted in each and every scene.
I believe no other character is as perfect as shiv's character. all characters have flaws, including anandi's character which looks extra-ordinarily ideal. Shiv is not ideal...he's perfect. Could be a dream of any woman😳.  I kind of feel, this character is not a creation of the directors who created others cause other characters are at their extremes and have a pattern. This character is definitely inspired from somewhere...and this I think was from the book I mentioned in my previous post cause of the no. of similarities I found , right from the beginning this character Shiv was introduced. 

Edit: Anandi can be a dream for only a certain group of men. She can be boring to many. But Shiv is balanced , composed, passionate and knows how to express desire, love and emotion. He could be a dream of every woman. 

P.S: Rasika's case is different. That , I feel is the creation of CV's for the sake of TRP's or whatever ...Men like Shiv don't do such blunders. Period. 
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

I actually think this character Shiv is inspired from the character Shiva of the book Immortals Of Meluha. at the time when shiv's character was introduced in this serial, I happened to read that book and found so many similarities between the two characters. The surname Shekar must have been picked up from the director's name...but the actual Shiv seems so similar to  Shiva from Immortals Of Meluha.

no Shekhar name given from Purnendru Shekhar the writer and original concept of BV. 😃

I think its Producer's way to acknowledge the writer ⭐️  

Originally posted by blushing

no Shekhar name given from Purnendru Shekhar the writer and original concept of BV. 😃

I think its Producer's way to acknowledge the writer ⭐️  

Ohh then I meant writer. I thought Purnendru Shekar is the director of BV. Have real poor knowledge about the staff😳
.I was totally swept off my feet by The Shivraj Shekhar. Seen so many lead characters is so many shows but this one really took my heart. Heart. What a Character? 

He is caring, adorable, sensitive, understanding partner, respects his elders-let it be his parents or his in-laws-no difference, a no-nonsense man, work is worship,Down to earth ,sensible and a bit shy also. The list continues.
Mr Shivraaj Shekhar... the journey of his bv.. I am trying to put some angle of his personality...  well this is not just enough.. because he is more then that to describe..And what do I say abt Mr. Shukla who has so excellentlly  portrayed him that its just spellbinding. SRS the character made more beautiful all thank to mr Siddharth Shukla .
Siddharth Shukla You are a 'one in a million'. Because you can capture many hearts with the touch of you smile and innocent simplicity. Don't ever change because people like that and there are very less people like that in this world. It's nice to see a star who has looks,the brains and a sweet, innocent and hotter personality. its an unique factor about you that all your fans love...Keep smiling and everything will fall into place. May you live a long, peaceful, happy life with loads and loads of success and fame. 

Keep smiling...you are the sunshine in my life...Your fan forever and all of eternity.