10/9 TB Video: Asha And Rithvik Special Interview - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow that was a beautiful interview
Rithvik: Aapne meri Baby ka Birthday itna special banaya jitna mera nahi banaya, Mujhe bilkul bhi jealousy nahi hui
Isske naam pe sitara kardiya, Mujhe bilkul bhi jealousy nahi hui

🀣🀣 
WU of IF segment 

The segment starts with Asha touching Rithvik's cheeks closely and saying that how she felt 
and rithvik ask her again to show how she felt (though asha shows it only once but keeps on asking πŸ˜†) 

Asha : I felt like *sings* Saas mein teri saas mili toh mujhe saas aayi 
Rithvik kisses her and she ask why u said to stop was I singing bad ??

RD : Noo I was like awww 
Asha : ok so I was able to breathe after  1 and a half months 
RD : ahh you all dont know what surprise I gave to her on her birthday .No one knows it (Reporter ask to tell what was it ) no the surprise is for her 
How did you liked the surprise ??

Asha : I loved it.even though he was not here but he made my birthday so special .It was really sweet πŸ˜³ 

RD : Haina ..because I love you na πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
Asha : even I love you 

Reporter must have asked about the gifts he brought for her 
RD : Ask her 
Asha : I told him to bring bobby brown 's blush on and Sindhi on his own brought clothes for me .I mean its a huge thing Sindhi did shopping for me that too by his own will πŸ˜†
(All this while rithvik was looking at Asha with a serious look πŸ˜†) 

RD :I will give that jacket na to Sargun 
Asha : No NOo 
RD : its sargun's birthday and it will come fit to her 
Asha : Sargun got the dress na 
RD : No then also ..it will come fit to her 
Asha : No NO 
RD :Say How did I brought it lovingly
Asha : he brought it so lovingly
RD : Not sindhi but baby brought it 
Asha : No sindhi .he is such a good boy ..My baby brought it for me πŸ˜† okk dont say Sindhi huh 

Asha : It was really difficult to live without him .I am so dependent on him on even small small things .Be it any work any ..I am so depended on him .and it was  really difficult without him I managed without him 
Now dont leave me and go ..

RD : No never 
Asha : even if you go take me also πŸ˜ƒ 

RD : dont even ask .Half of my concentration was here .My heart was here and my mind was there and to be honest I was not able to fully concentrate on my show sometimes 
Dare2Dance was so difficult for all of us that if not fully concentrated my life would have been in danger .It was so risky 
But I will again say that I was not able to concentrate on it fully .I used to get distracted .My mind is in peace when she is around 
beacause whenever she does her Kad kad kir kir (she usually chattering) she keeps my mind busy 
Asha : kad kad kir kir please note that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

RD : Pyara wali kad kad kir kir (lovingly kad kad kir kir ) when she does it my mind remains in peace that okk she is near /with me but she was not there we used to talk only on phone and that too at night time when we used to be free but sometimes she used to feel sleepy and sometimes me 

Asha : yess when I used to be free he was not and when he was free I was not 
RD : because the timing 4 hours difference was there ..and its a big difference of 4 hours 
so used to not feel good

RD : Please give this interview to all our fans .I want to say to everyone that I am so glad thank you so much that I was not here for asha 's birthday 

Asha : I think yaa exactly ..I have already thanked them but rithvik you too need to say a big thank you to them 
RD : I would need to personally thank you all because you all took care of my baby.I was not here 
Asha : You all made my birthday so special 
RD : yuess you all made here birthday so special even my birthday was not made so special but I am not at all jealous πŸ˜†  I am very happy 
You all gave her so many gifts .you never gave me this much but I am not jealous I am very happy πŸ˜† 
You registered a star on her name .I am not at all jealous I am very happy 
star on her name..No one does it in my name .I have no value ..star in the name of asha negi and in my name ..it will be kept for dogs and cats sonuuuπŸ˜†

Asha : No nothing like that let your birthday come then you see what all we do 
Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the WU!!!!
Originally posted by SimplyAshVikian

WU of IF segment 

The segment starts with Asha touching Rithvik's cheeks closely and saying that how she felt 
and rithvik ask her again to show how she felt (though asha shows it only once but keeps on asking πŸ˜†) 

Asha : I felt like *sings* Saas mein teri saas mili toh mujhe saas aayi 
Rithvik kisses her and she ask why u said to stop was I singing bad ??

RD : Noo I was like awww 
Asha : ok so I was able to breathe after  1 and a half months 
RD : ahh you all dont know what surprise I gave to her on her birthday .No one knows it (Reporter ask to tell what was it ) no the surprise is for her 
How did you liked the surprise ??

Asha : I loved it.even though he was not here but he made my birthday so special .It was really sweet πŸ˜³ 

RD : Haina ..because I love you na πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
Asha : even I love you 

Reporter must have asked about the gifts he brought for her 
RD : Ask her 
Asha : I told him to bring bobby brown 's blush on and Sindhi on his own brought clothes for me .I mean its a huge thing Sindhi did shopping for me that too by his own will πŸ˜†
(All this while rithvik was looking at Asha with a serious look πŸ˜†) 

RD :I will give that jacket na to Sargun 
Asha : No NOo 
RD : its sargun's birthday and it will come fit to her 
Asha : Sargun got the dress na 
RD : No then also ..it will come fit to her 
Asha : No NO 
RD :Say How did I brought it lovingly
Asha : he brought it so lovingly
RD : Not sindhi but baby brought it 
Asha : No sindhi .he is such a good boy ..My baby brought it for me πŸ˜† okk dont say Sindhi huh 

Asha : It was really difficult to live without him .I am so dependent on him on even small small things .Be it any work any ..I am so depended on him .and it was  really difficult without him I managed without him 
Now dont leave me and go ..

RD : No never 
Asha : even if you go take me also πŸ˜ƒ 

RD : dont even ask .Half of my concentration was here .My heart was here and my mind was there and to be honest I was not able to fully concentrate on my show sometimes 
Dare2Dance was so difficult for all of us that if not fully concentrated my life would have been in danger .It was so risky 
But I will again say that I was not able to concentrate on it fully .I used to get distracted .My mind is in peace when she is around 
beacause whenever she does her Kad kad kir kir (she usually chattering) she keeps my mind busy 
Asha : kad kad kir kir please note that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

RD : Pyara wali kad kad kir kir (lovingly kad kad kir kir ) when she does it my mind remains in peace that okk she is near /with me but she was not there we used to talk only on phone and that too at night time when we used to be free but sometimes she used to feel sleepy and sometimes me 

Asha : yess when I used to be free he was not and when he was free I was not 
RD : because the timing 4 hours difference was there ..and its a big difference of 4 hours 
so used to not feel good

RD : Please give this interview to all our fans .I want to say to everyone that I am so glad thank you so much that I was not here for asha 's birthday 

Asha : I think yaa exactly ..I have already thanked them but rithvik you too need to say a big thank you to them 
RD : I would need to personally thank you all because you all took care of my baby.I was not here 
Asha : You all made my birthday so special 
RD : yuess you all made here birthday so special even my birthday was not made so special but I am not at all jealous πŸ˜†  I am very happy 
You all gave her so many gifts .you never gave me this much but I am not jealous I am very happy πŸ˜† 
You registered a star on her name .I am not at all jealous I am very happy 
star on her name..No one does it in my name .I have no value ..star in the name of asha negi and in my name ..it will be kept for dogs and cats sonuuuπŸ˜†

Asha : No nothing like that let your birthday come then you see what all we do 

Thank U so much Sheena for detail WU. 1 of the best Interview & segment

Thanks alll for the video and updates

Tanya thanks for starting the thread and sharing the videos.

Peachu -  big thanks to you and Priya for the CAPs! 

But  Sheena - you got my biggest and bestest hugs today for the WU! Thank you sooo much hun for always being a gem and doing WUs for us!

I loved the interview and I thought they were both so cute and sweet.
RD is always RD - making us laugh with his nonsense!

Lets prove him wrong and make his b/day just as special please!
Thanks for the update SheenaπŸ€—
Thanks a lot for the WU segment Sheenu

In SBS segment (Sargun's party) when Rithvik was like sach sach bata who's more dominating (tell the truth, who's more dominating) or I will go (and Asha said it is her who's more lol), Asha was like jaa naa. In this one she's all don't leave me and go or take me along πŸ˜†
Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Thanks a lot for the WU segment Sheenu

In SBS segment (Sargun's party) when Rithvik was like sach sach bata who's more dominating (tell the truth, who's more dominating) or I will go (and Asha said it is her who's more lol), Asha was like jaa naa. In this one she's all don't leave me and go or take me along πŸ˜†

She called him dominating cause he didn't let her stand on his left πŸ˜†
They missed fighting with each other and so did we.😳