Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Anyone in touch with Sakshi?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes, this is regarding her new show with RR - Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar.
We're in touch with RR but he's extremely superstitious and will not let a word out until *everything* is confirmed. Does anyone have any news from Sakshi? Because this excitement is too much to take! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think there is anyone on this forum who is in touch with her coz everyone is waiting for her confirmation..maybe Sakshi_Tanwar Fanclub on twitter is.. not sure.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, thanks for that :) 
Fingers crossed!
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes as per the information/spoilers posted by SakshiTanwar FC on fb and twitter: 

1. Show is to start in October 2014 (as of now) on Sony TV with Ronit and Sakshi as main leads

My take: If it was coming in October 2014, promos would have been out so I don't think it will air anytime before late November 2014. BALH was given 2 months promotion before it aired so I assume Sony will do the same for another of its big ticket shows. 

2. It will be a love triangle with 2 men and one woman 

3. Sakshi will be married to a rich businessman who will not have time for her. She meets another man who she later has an affair with. 
Someone on twitter replied to the information that Ekta maiya's new show on Life ok (Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh) also has extramartial affair storyline. Will she repeat the story for two new shows? 

My take: Not possible to show two same stories on different channels. If Ronit and Sakshi have agreed to do the show, it will not be a repetition. Something will be different. 

4. Second male lead may be played by Sameer Kocchar (Rajat Kapur with a U on BALH) \
My take: really hope it is not him. 

I have just typed out whatever i read on twitter/ fb and my views regarding the same. 
All credits regarding spoilers go to Sakshi_Tanwarfc.

Hope it helps! 
Edited by --RaYa-- - 9 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Heyyy ronitfan ...are you Sukhda (Sukhi) ... this is reena (gaurifan) of ilovetv...remember?

Well I dont think even Sakshi will divulge any detail about show or her role... though my sister has her phone no. and I have asked her for many times but she refused to give me for some professional reasons.
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im eagerly waiting for that show...
This content was originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Heyyy ronitfan ...are you Sukhda (Sukhi) ... this is reena (gaurifan) of ilovetv...remember?

Well I dont think even Sakshi will divulge any detail about show or her role... though my sister has her phone no. and I have asked her for many times but she refused to give me for some professional reasons.

yes she's sukhi...

@ ronitfan:  i'm Ishk4u from kzk forum... I don't think u remember me we didn't interact much hehe😉 but I remember uuu
Edited by ILoveRamKapoor - 9 years ago
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We are all waiting for an official confirmation...Keeping our fingers crossed😊.
Waiting for positive news excitedly😃 
sparkling_gems thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILoveRamKapoor

yes she's sukhi...aand ronitfan i'm Ishk4u from kzk forum... I don't think u remember me we didn't interact much hehe😉but I remember uuu

You know me?! Were you on ilovetv group? Sorry I cant remember ... I remember quite a no. Aof ilovetv members but you.
no not you I know sukhi aka ronitfan