Hitler Didi

**Happy Birthday ** Rati Pandey!!!** Our Angel!!!**

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

What to say about Rati Pandey?  Words don't seem to do enough justice to her. 

To start off with, when she comes onscreen it becomes difficult to take eyes off her. She slips into the skin of her character and emotes so convincingly that we forget she's just acting. She is blessed with a pleasant demeanor and the ability to connect with the viewers effortlessly. 

She's got eyes which speak thousand words even in deep silence and a voice which would surely melt your heart. We are not exaggerating when we say that give her any character, any situation and she would nail it completely. Rati has already showcase a vast range of emotions and proved her versatility by portraying characters startlingly different from each other.  Yet, by her own confession, she is never completely satisfied with her performances and is always keen to improve and learn every day. She loves taking up challenges as an actor and even manages to ace them all with hundred percent dedication.

With her typical Indian beauty as well as her charismatic personality, she has charmed her way into the hearts of people. She is an enigma in her own right with a magnetic aura around her. The reason why she is loved by many is the fact that she always stands out in a crowd. She has always done things in her own unconventional way and refuses to get slotted as a typical celebrity! In real life, she comes across as a simple, humble and sensible person, someone we all can relate to. At the same time, she also has a fun, bubbly and mischievous side to her which makes her all the more lovable.

You are a firebrand Rati, a rockstar! By God, we love you our Hitler Didi. Happy Birthday to you!!  We wish you a blessed year ahead. Come back soon Rati Pandey, you have no idea how much we miss you.

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Rati Pandey ,  the name has versatility all written over it. Everything from playing a normal bahu to a bubbly college-going girl, to playing a mature girl, with lots of responsibility on her shoulders to a fierce cop, she did each role with utter perfection, with true expressions, strong acting and her beautiful self.

Rati Pandey as Nandini - Rati made her debut with television with Deepti Bhatnaghar's show Shaadi Street which could not go on air initially because of some issues. However in 2009, it was telecast on star one after the popularity of Miley Jab Hum Tum.
Rati played the main protagonist Nandini, who's bubbly and chirpy. She also believes in living life on her own conditions. She wants to avenge her father's murder and is in search of the killer.
The plot thickens when Hrishikesh Pandey plays Rati's love interest and later she finds that he's the real murderer. 
Rati managed to impress all with her innocence and fit into the role like a glove. Despite being new, she performed with amazing confidence. 

Prathna Thakral - Rati started her career by taking up the role of Prathna Thakral in Harr Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai. Rati played the character of Prathna an orphan who is raised by her uncle and aunt.  She's soft spoken, silent, who craves for love, warmth and a family to call her own. And her dream comes true when she marries into a traditional joint family household. But once she sets foot in the house, she gets quite a surprise as from the outside, the house seems like one, but inside each family member is for them themselves, all ties and relationships broken. And here enters Prathna in the house, with all the love, warmth and joy in her heart. To mend all broken bonds, and connect everyone in the house. And that she did, with her strong determination, warmth and the strong will to have her own family. This may have been an ordinary saas-bahu role, but Rati took it several notch higher, with her strong acting, powerful expressions and beautiful self.

Nupur Bhusan (Sharma) - This may have been Rati's second serial, but it gave her massive fame, popularity and wrote her name in golden letters in Tellywood. Nupur Bhusan is a household name for everyone, as soon as we hear it; the bubbly, chirpy and talkative girl comes to mind. The girl who won us over with her non-stop talking, her witty one-liners, especially "By God", her charming personality and of course her Bollywood fanatics. There is probably not a single person who Nupur didn't connect with, she was the typical girl next door, which made us all connect with her, but what made her extra ordinary was her charming personality and ability to gel with each and everyone in the show. This was Rati's most appreciated and loved character till date, even today people love and remember her. Rati played Nupur Bhusan the way no actress ever could, by giving it a piece of herself, making the character come alive.  And for that Rati has been applauded by both fans, co-workers and other people from the television industry. And today the name "Nupur Bhusan (Sharma) speaks for itself.

Indira Sharma - After portraying the character of Nupur Bhusan, the fans were eager to see what else Rati Pandey had tooffer.. because the role of Nupur had it all, it perhaps THE character any actor could get. However, Rati came back after a long hiatus with the show Hitler Didi, where she portrayed the role of Indira Sharma, a completely different character than any of her previous ones. Indira Sharma was a tough, to-the-point, demanding and stern woman. Life had taken a toll on her father left them at a young age, and remarried.  And from that day she held her family's responsibility everyone from her mother who her father left, her drunk and useless brother and his constantly eating sister-in-law, her younger sister to her one and only nephew. She worked hard, all the days of the week to fulfil the responsibility that had fallen on her shoulders. She was a selfless character, she gave every ounce of happiness to her family, not sparing a single one of her. Rati made an amazing comeback with Indira, from the bubbly and chirpy Nupur, to the tough and stern Indira, she shocked everyone by the transition, which she mastered perfectly. Making all her fans love Indira.

Zara Malik Khan - A cop by profession, and that a loyal one, she has won several medals and achievements in the short time she have worked for the Delhi police department. Nevertheless, she has made name for herself, as the strict, tough and to-the-point Zara Malik Khan. She stays away from things like attachment, love and generally feelings. However, when little Indu comes into her life, she makes a place for herself in Zara's heart, waking feelings in her that she never felt before. Zara was parallel lead in Hitler Didi, which Rati played along with Indira. Although Zara wasn't the main lead, her role as Zara Malik Khan, was loved and appreciated as much as Indira, if not more. Rati enacted both character's with utter perfection, tumbling two completely different character's in one screen may seem extremely difficult, but Rati made it seem like a piece of cake, and she shone on the screen, her effort clearly visible, and for that we salute her .

Credits

Introduction write up -PureBliss
Characters Write up-.SilentPrincess
32 token of appreciation Tag - CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
32 token of appreciation Collection -EtherealRati and PureBliss
Overall Thread Preparation -..Cinderella...
All Tags -  ..Cinderella...
Thanks to Sara for helping us out for this thread.

And thanks to all the members who helped in making this thread possible - through siggies , through wishes ...

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Vidya Balan

"My family loves 'Hitler Didi' and I think Rati is very convincing as Indira. I wish her the very best and I hope the show runs successfully in the years to come."

HD director Mohit jha

Rati is amongst the switch-on switch-off actresses who can seamlessly slip into the skin of her character and most of her shots were being okayed in the very first take during the shoot schedule in Delhi.

Illa Bedi

Rati is a strong actress and that's the reason why she has been given Hitler Didi's part to play. .Rati is a strict disciplinarian as her character and has been shooting round the clock as she understands the deadline and pressures of a daily soap. She is a really good artist and I am sure she will walk away with most awards,I would say I have my dream team to work with and they have taken the script to another lever with their performances. And hope this magic continues.

Sudhir and his wife

Seema and Sudhir Sharma praised her immensely and said that she is the most talented actress out of the MJHT gang! Sudhir was asked in two interviews about his favourite telly stars and in both interview , Rati Pandey was the first name he took .Regarding Na Bole ( other show offered by sudhir sir to Rati) , he expressed "We wanted Rati to be in the show( Na Bole Hum ). But somehow things did not work out and she signed Hitler Didi. We have a great rapport with her and she is very close to us.If Rati would have been a part of Na Bole...its approach would have been different. Every actor brings his or her own personality to a serial. "

Mrunal Jain

I think it was super fun working with Rati. She is a spontaneous actor, someone I liked working with. Rati is very different from her character, but she is brilliant. In other words, she is a thorough professional.

Anas Rashid

Rati and I started our career together with a music video. We have the same background; also our families are close to each other. We have even stayed in the same building in past. Rati is a very special friend for me. Our chemistry is very different and unique.Rati is a very special person in my life . She is a fantastic human being . She has been there in my good and bad times . When I fell sick , she would be there to take care of me . She was there with me when I had nothing in my pocket . Our relationship has been so strong that I never feel the need to declare my feelings to her . 

Rohit Roy:

First day on the sets of Hitler didi, with my wonderful co actor Rati pandey.. Delight to work with such talent!! I m also a huge fan of Rati ! In all the performances at holi this year , Rati ji's performance was the best. The way she danced to Aggu bai from Aiyya was mind blowing. Unko dekh kar mai apne steps bhool gaya," he added.I wish my extended family at HD all the very best n hope they had as much fun with me as I had with them .. Will miss them all.. God bless . Special mention for rati n Sumeet .. 2 actors I interacted with most over the last month n half.. Lovely people n talented actors both..

Arjun

When I first saw Rati, I felt that she is a nice sweet girl and when I came to know that I will be playing a role opposite her, I felt that it will be fun working with her.We feel very comfortable with each other. Not every one is comfortable with their co-actors but we are. As actors, many a times we have to do scenes where there is a physical proximity and girls generally feel uncomfortable in such scenes. For example, there were lifts in the salsa dance sequence and Rati was feeling totally comfortable because we share a great comfort level with each other. I am lucky to have a friend cum co-star in Rati . Rati & I, both enjoy each other's company.

Sumit Vats

She is a brilliant actress and she helps me a lot while shooting. As she has done shows before, she helps me with the nuances of acting. She is friendly in nature and it's always nice to work with her. I love working with the cast and crew of Hitler Didi; they are superb among whom my co-actress Rati Pandey is athorough professional."

Gautam Hedge

I bonded very well with Arjun and Rati. Rati was my first female costar, as an actor   she is chironji's nupur ji!!

Mohit Sehgal

Rati is a very good actress . I think she was the best in MJHT . She used to talk a lot and we were so used to her witty one liners and jokes in between the scenes . 

Abhinav shukla: 

I have great regards for Rati as an actor and think of it as my good fortune to be sharing screen space with her.

Shruti Bhist

I had lots of friends on the sets of Hitler Didi. Sumit Vats, Rati didi , Bunti didi and my director sir were also my best friends. I am a biggest prankster and I keep doing lots of masti since the day I was born. I used to play pranks on Rati Didi, Sumit Vats, my Cameraman sir and my Director Sir on the sets of Hitler Didi. Whenever I used to play a prank on Rati Didi, mera hin popat ho jaata tha kyunki wahi mujhe ullu bana deti thi . Rati Didi and Sumit Vats used to laugh at my pranks and they used to ask me not to do it in a good way but still I never used to listen to them and keep playing pranks I miss Hitler Didi a lot and sometimes I feel like going back to the show again. I miss Bunti Didi, Vikram sir Rati Didi and Sumit Vats a lot. We all talk to each other and sometimes we meet up too."

Nishant Malkani

Rati is a spontaneous actor , one of the best performers, good friend and PROFESSIONAL...

Jaanvi Sangwan

I am very happy to be a part of Hitler Didi and working with Rati again. I gave a surprise to Rati. I knew that she was shooting in the Film City that day. I called her up and asked her about the location and told her that I am coming to meet you.Rati was unaware of the fact that I am going to be a part of this show. So when I went to meet her and when she came to know about me entering the show she became very excited and both of us screamed for 5 minutes. Rati and I talk a lot and both of us are enjoying a lot.

Abhishek Sharma

Rati Pandey aka Nupur is my on screen and offscreen mommy. She keeps telling me to do this or that, but I always end up doing my own thing. We share a common make up room, so whenever she leaves for shoot after dabbing some scent on, she has to spray some on my face, Bully! Rati I love you very much. Always stay the way you are.

Sonu Sood

Hitler didi se toh pura hindustan darta hai! Bohot kamaal ki hai hitler didi. Meri poori family pasand karti hai unhe.

Smita Singh

If Rati will listen that I am getting replaced in the show , she will say "Hey Ram"and will directly go to her room and will start crying . And then she will call me "What Happened , yeh log pagal hain , yeh log show band karane ke chakkar mein hain . How can they do this ??Tell me how can they do this ? Bahut close rishta hain hamara , we bond the best on the sets ."

Shekhar Suman

"Tum itni khoobsurat, sharmili ladki ho, tumhe hitler kyu banaya? Tumhara naam hitler haseena hona chahiye tha."

Jas Karan Singh

Talented actor am whom i will love to romance onscreen .

Navina Bole

Rati is Very Talented and Has a golden heart .

Kanika Maheshwari

Rati is beautiful diva .We hang out together mostly . She is very close to me . 

Ankur Ghai

Rati is a very sweet girl . 

Vineet Raina

Nothing Brewing between me and Rati . I play pranks with her just as I do with other co-stars. The fact is that our onscreen chemistry is appreciated a lot and hence our romantic track was extended . I think people have taken it for serious I want to participate in the reality show offered with Shilpa but in case she is not very inclined to participate then I will suggest the name of Rati Pandey who played my wife in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai.

Aasiya Kazi

Miss shooting for hitler didi . I used to share a great bond with everybody on the sets like Rati Pandey, Sumit Vats, our director Vikram Ghai, the creative team and everyone on the sets. We are still in touch with each other," concludes Aasiya.

Yashashri Masurkar

I would love to work with Rati Pandey from television . . I love Rati Pandey aka Nupur from Miley Jab Hum Tum for the chuptazh and spunk. 

Kratika Sengar

There is a show called Hitler Didi on Zee which I would have loved to do. Rati Pandey is doing justice to that. I wouldn't have played that role.

Kritika Kamra

I would love to play Nupur of 'Mile Jab Hum Tum' fame. Although Rati Pandey does it beautifully and seems best suited for it, I would love to do it on television too. My vote goes to Nupur's role from 'Mile Jab'. I absolutely love the sweetness of the character. And the way the role has been shaped and moulded is simply amazing!

Nissar Parvez (Producer, 4Lion Films/Director of MJHT)

I strongly feel, that the person who plays a character has to be relatable, should be able to connect with the audience. In Miley Jab Hum Tum, Rati was the one to connect with the audience, so her character worked very well. The guys think, here is a girl whom I can marry too.

Raj Bandhan

Wo itni sundar hai ki haayee, I'm nervous talking to her. i absolutely love her voice . She is absolutely fantastic . She is a TV goddess !!

RJ Anjali

Rati bohot khoobsurat hai par unse baat karne mein dar bhi lagta hai...kyunki wo hitler didi hai...kahin danda le ke aa jaye toh! But she is very sweet in real life. Dil se wo abhi bhi patna ki pammi hai. 

Anwesha Kamal (IF Reporter)

My experience of interviewing Rati has always been lovely. I still remember my first interview with her; She was so friendly that I totally enjoyed taking her interview. She is dedicated & honest towards everything she does. She is a sweetheart, down to earth and a very friendly person that anybody would love to be with. May God bless her with lots of good luck, happiness and success of the world. Wishing Rati a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Wish you a very happy birthday my dear Rati Pandey.  I hope you keep smiling and may Allah keep you happy and healthy.  You are the winner of my heart.  Hope you come back on screen very soon as i am just eagerly waiting.  Sent you a gift as well, hope you liked it.  And we hope that our gifts made you feel special because you are a very important part of our lives.  I literally think of you every single day my dear!  May god bless you always!

Happy birthday angel Rati pandey.🥳🤗May all your dreams come true May this be the best birthday ever.
may your birthday and everyday be filled with the warth of sushine the happiness of smiles,the sounds of 

laughter,the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer
I love you so much.i dont know when i become crazy fan of your .i watch mjht ur role as nupur bhushan was best

then i watch hitlerdidi u did phenomenal job as indira sharma .i wish you all the happiness and success in your 

life .may u achieve lots more sucess in your life .

proud to be ur fan
comeback soon
alots of love 
sara...
siggy2
siggy3
siggy4

photo 1_zps8f74bf94.jpg

photo 2_zps05549cdf.jpg

Thought a lot, tried a lot...couldn't find some new way to express our love to you. f there was some meter or scale to measure love and depth of emotions expressed - I would show how much I love you and how special you are to me. From years you had been the 1st & last person about whom I think of every day! Your thoughts cloud my mind 24*7 while my heart is always filled with Prayers and wishes for you.      

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Rati di. May God bless you with lots of love, success, fame, popularity, tremendous fan following, remove every obstacle from you way, fulfill all your wishes, keep you in good health always, fill your life with lots of Happiness & love. May you reach all the Ambitions that you have in your mind for yourself & be able to do all that you wish for your loved ones. May Lord shower lots of blessings on you & give you everything that u wish as a special person like you truly deserve the best in everything

Loads of love & Best wishes

Ur FanForever & Well-wisher

Nikhila

You are such a special blessing to all your loved ones & I wish u a wonderful birthday grilled with love, joy & all good things you enjoy most.. Happy Birthday My Angel Rati di - Clementina

Bday Siggys: 

U r a vry gud frnd

I like the way of ur dressing...
U prooved tht simplicity is the bst policy... I like ur simplicity...
U loking preety widout makup also...
U r fantastic dancer...
Lst bt nt the least... I'm ur big fan... U r my fvrt actress in tellywood... Even i dn't like bollywood nd hollywood actresses... U r jst the bst fr me in all wrld's actresses.. I like ur acting.. Ur expressions.. Ur dressing sense... Ur smile is vry nice... Ur smile makes my smile nd my day... U r a talented actress... Fabulous singer... fantastic dancer... Excellent host... So u deserves all th popularity nd awards which is u gain in ur life... I lv u so muchhh rati dii...
A edit fr u frm my side... I hope u like it rati di..

Happy Birthday Angel Rati diii🥳

May God bless u with joy ,health and good luck.
You r the most sweet humble loving caring cheerful vivacious person I have ever come across. I love ur ckt of Nupur the most .Nupur is one memorable ckt and inspiring too.You mesmerised me with ur beauty and expressions talent .You have touched millions of hearts including me by the intensity that u put in the role u take up. be it indira zara n husna.You have brought bliss to my life .I adore u for the person u are.love u from the bottom of my heart❤️😳Wish u all the best for ur future endeavors.Stay blessed Love u lots and lots and lots.May this day bring u many more surprises and good wishes👍🏼

Happy birthday rati
i loved u since miley jab hum tum times
ur acting is awesome
dont know how to describe u
just love u
once again happy birthday
gift:

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY RATI DI OUR ANGEL!!! 😳😳

May God Bless You, May God Fulfill All Ur Wishes N Dreams, May U Always Be Happy N Healthy...I Love U SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH DI that I will fell short of words to describe my feelings...

Rati Di U r are my favourite actress since MJHT...I was never so attached to any other show but because of the character NUPUR n Amazingly potrayed by you I was attached to it and I am...Nupur became extra special to all of US (FANS) becauseof U Rati di...I used to cry and laugh with her BYGOD  
😉😉😉....THEN CAME HITLER DIDI, DI HATS OFF TO U...PORTRAYAL Of INDIRA SHARMA WAS JUSTTT PERFECCCTTT👏👏👏...U transformation from a BUBBLY character to STRICT character was just amazing

Then Came ZARA
 HUSNA

N LAHOREWALI ...
POTRAYING Four Characters In One Show Was not at all easy, ONLY Person Who Could Do It Was "THE MOST TALENTED N AMAZING ACTRESS OF TELLYWOOD , THE PERFECTIONIST RATI PANDEY" 👏
 U WERE THE STAR DI IN HITLER DIDI⭐️⭐️⭐️

U HAVE MOST AMAZING VOICE, MOST EXPRESSIVE N BEAUTIFUL EYES, N MOST CONTAGIOUS SMILE...Whenever I see u smiling automatically there is a big smile on my face 😃😃... I can write whole page abt u but cant 😛...

RATI DI PLEASE COME BACK SOOONNN, THIS WAIT IS KILLING ALL OF US ...WE KNOW U R LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ROLE BUT PLSSS AB INTEEZAR NAHI HOTA...WE ALL BE WITH U IN WHICHEVER ROLE U SELECT N BE BEST FOR U...BUT WANT TO SEE U SOON ON TV SCREEN...ITS BORING WITHOUT U...

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY RATI DI!!! HAVE A BLAST ON UR BIRTHDAY N ENJOY WITH UR FAMILY N FRIENDS...❤️❤️❤️

WISH U ALL THE BEST 

KEEP ROCKING N LOVE U LOTS
GAURI

Dear Rati Di...
Many many happy returns of the day...Wish u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY... 
On this Special day...first of all thank God for creating this Beautiful Soul... then thanks to ur Parents for giving birth to our Angel...and to that moment when first time i feel for u...!!!

You r a Versatile Actress with a Melodious Voice... Expressive Eyes...n...Lovely Smile...u r simply 'Perfect'... 
I m very lucky to have known you...
Have a Wonderful, Happy, Healthy Birthday and many more to come..May God Bless You...
Once again.."HAPPY BIRTHDAY" 

Happy Birthday my princess Rati Pandey... May Allah bless you... I just can't express in words how much  I adore you respect you nd love you... your confidence, your attitude, your smile, your voice, your eyes, your cuteness love everything about you... 
Wishing you endless happiness joy nd success...
Keep smiling nd shining always...
With lots of love...
 Kiran
 An ardent fan of urs from Pakistan

Divya

Dear Rati di 🤗

Many many happy returns of d day... 🥳 

God bless u... 😊

May all your dreams come true..  😳

Wish u all the best for your personal n professional life... 👍🏼

Keep smiling..Stay blessed... 😃 

I pray that each birthday will continue to inspire you 

To become the person that God wants you to be. 

I know there are still a lot of blessings and favor he has in store for you. 

Have a joyous birthday and for the next years to come. 😳

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

photo 1_zps8f74bf94.jpg
photo 2_zps05549cdf.jpg

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
DONE!
Lets start the party guys!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday to the most wonderful person on earth!I wish you abundant happiness and love.May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine , the happiness of smiles , the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer .  May all your dreams become a reality.You are a wonderful source of joy... May your special day bring you an extra share of everything .I can never let you know how much you mean to me...but you are an eternal part of my life my angel...feel blessed that i am ur fan ...

Its such a pleasure  to have a such a talented , flexible , dedicated , passionate , confident  actress in the telivision industry . You are blessed with a natural talent for performing and entertaining.You have a perfected technique for your acting and you are always able to successfully bring believable characters to life.Let it be Nupur , Indira , Zara or Husna , you have played each one very convincingly . Your continuous hardwork and the way you strive to beat yourself always have encouraged me . You have been an inspiration to girls throughout the world .   I feel you are the only actress on telivision who actually never thought of beating anyone in the industry...and never cared about the competition , the only target you have is beating yourself ...doing better than what you did  and that's seriously an amazing quality . You have always been showing a high degree of professionalism and that's why always been a director's / producers favourite . You are a perfectionist  and you can effectively convey the emotion that influences one's actions.You are an amazing person with a heart of gold and you  have always made me proud of the fact that i am your fan and i just know that you will always keep on making me feel proud about it . I know you are very choosy when it comes to role selection...as you want to find the best roles/strong roles...and thus you keep rejecting projects . But i will still request you to come soon because your fans days  dont end without watching you on telivision ...life is just not the same without you ...and i will be  praying to god that you find a role of your choice and come back with a bang very soon   . Stay Blessed and Keep Smiling . Love you ...

In the flower my rose is you.
In the jewel my diamond is you.
In the sky my moon is you.
I am body my heart is you.
That's why I always miss you.

Some siggies for your Birthday 
( Faiza Made these beautiful siggies...thanks a lot dear...)

and warz sis ...u did really well...the thread looks awesome...love you for the hardwork you put in...you did an excellent job ...proud of you my sis 🤗

and once again ...

I hope this is the beginning of the greatest , most wonderful year ever !!❤️
Edited by EtherealRati - 9 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy birthday Angel Rati  pandey🥳
May all ur dreams come true  love u alotsss

>A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy
>The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
>Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It's all about the memories.
Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You - 2
Happy Birthday To You, Rati, Happy Birthday To You 

@wardah beautiful thread yaara 👏

Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 9 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Happy birthday Rati Pandey