Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Here I Am Wishing A Very Very Happy Birthday To My Beloved Rati Di :-* :-D May God Fullfill Your Wishes ;-)

1st Time I Saw Her as Prarthana That Time Her Physical Beauty Caught My Attention, Then Nupur Came Into My Life And I Became A Fan Of This Amazing Actress, With Time I Started Observing The Real Rati Pandey In Segments n All After That I Started Respecting Her As A Person. During MJHT She Was Only Nupur To Me But After That I Dont Know When n How She Became RATI DI To Me, Today I Can Proudly Say She Is Beautiful Not Only By Look But By Heart Also :-) She Is Very Very Talented n Smart Yet A Normal Crazy Stupid Women Like All Of Us. She Is Not Perfect But She Is Amazing. & I Love Her Just The Way She Is, Happy Birthday Di :-*
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
HaHaHaHa She Is EPIC :-* The Whole World Is Waiting To See Her On Screen But Mahotarma Ko World Trip Pe Jana Hai, Lolz n What Was That? Bhaati, Padhare Hain n All :-P She Loves Gifts Alot Well Everyone Does But She Is Too Excited Like A Kid SO CUTE :-* HaHaHa What A Description Of Filmy Style Birthday :-P NEW HOUSE Woow Thats Gr8 :-D Daarling Nikhila I Like It ;-) Nikhila Di Tho Gai :-P What An Amazing Segment, Her Smile Her Excitement n Her Bakbak Awww LOVED IT :-D Thank You MASTER MIND ANWESHA DI :-P Superb Segment, Raati Diii :-* Love You
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HBD Angel

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Her eyes

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Havy Loaded Page So Like Button Is Not Working For Me But I LOVED The Thread 😳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clementina

Pretty Angelic Beauty

Haaye
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Rati! ❤️ I hope you continue to shine as the brightest star in Tellywood..
You're turning a year older today.. and you've reached a milestone.. I hope this day stays as a pleasant memory in your heart..

Have an amazing Birthday with your loved ones.  ❤️❤️

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Cutiepie... ❤️

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday Rati ... 🥳