leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Adult education and Dadisa's example.
It will give good message that age is no barrier for education.

Formal education, school discipline, modern syllabus, homework, complicated mathematical problems, science, mugging for exams.

Can dadisa cope up with the pressures of formal education which has become highly complicated and needs parental help in doing projects and other work?

It is a challenge.

Meanwhile anandi suspects laddu prasad and DB but feels that daddu will be devastated if it is proved that DB is the culprit. So will she hide this and protect DB?

Yes, anandi. Daddu will be devastated. Hide DB's bad deeds and protect her so that she will be encouraged to do more such things and destroy even Amol, her next target.

Anandi, you are not great. But Very great. 😡

Precap.

Shiv is very angry and anandi is trying to douse his anger somehow. Catching DB red handed.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great message is - if someone is family - saat khoon maaf, and if someone is not family - he/she should be punished. Most probably - Anandi will go after the pakhandi baba and leave DB - great CV's great message. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
btw i've one quesn . they r showing school name as "kendriya vidhalaya". and how cum nandu or DS got admission in it as these schools give admissions 2 the wards of ex-servicemen /armed forces only?? had DS's husband was in armed forces?😕
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

btw i've one quesn . they r showing school name as "kendriya vidhalaya". and how cum nandu or DS got admission in it as these schools give admissions 2 the wards of ex-servicemen /armed forces only?? had DS's husband was in armed forces?😕

I think there is general quota also.
But getting admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya is not that easy.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPuja

Great message is - if someone is family - saat khoon maaf, and if someone is not family - he/she should be punished. Most probably - Anandi will go after the pakhandi baba and leave DB - great CV's great message. 

I think you maybe right. If anandi does so, I will lose respect for her completely.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the Precap the most 😃 but yeah not the fact that db would be left Scott free after the truth comes out 😔 BV has always been a different show except in this aspect 😡 Again either db would be left or her redemption would start 😳
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
loving this ds education track .bv cvs encouraging study of old age people is very nice step taken by ds yes it is challange for ds but after some time she will happily cope with formal education
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DB should get punished by whole family and that Pakandhi too...Anandi should ask why was DB doing it after she catch DB red handed...why did she think she should be given medicine...😡
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I am glad that shiv has come to know. Otherwise anandi would have played her usual drama of hiding the truth.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Shiv. I wish he got a normal wife.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

Kendriya Vidyalayas admit general students also - but admission cannot be taken mid-semester - exception is transfer cases (parent's transfer). Moreover, for admission to class ninth - there is entrance exam - Hindi, English, Maths, Science and Social Studies subjects. 

So adult education is good message (even Ganga and Anandi's education was adult education) - but the execution is too unrealistic and therefore - the message gets lost.