Balika Vadhu

adult education - Page 2

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont think anandi is behaving so much great here other wise anandi would have not send prasad to lab for test .anandi know that is db is giving prasad to anandi but still anandi decided to send prasad for test .anandi even did not spare db prasad .if anandi so worry about db exposure then anandi would have never send prasad to lab for test and anandi even say we will catch db red handed

anandi will send db to jail or forgive her it is yet to know .anandi always forgive those who harm her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gehna's aversion for the harmonium and for music.

Only music can bring her some solace later.

Is she troubled by the memories of the music teacher?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think so "KVs" take general students. i myself studied in  KV till  6th.but i got admission bcoz wen it started they were taking all students.but after that they never gave admissions 2 any general student even if he/she has 2 take admission in 1st class.
and we've a KV in our town & there only kids of armed forces study.but still i"ll ask sum1 abt it & get myself clear.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now BH is having some solid and meaningful track.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with exposing DB in front of all n getting her punished

Anandi should not only think about how daddu will feel n how heart broken he will be

Think of your child and remember his tears when he did not see you when he woke up and you were sleeping on the terrace roof; What would happen of your hubby n child if you would have fallen off that roof?

What would happen to you n Shiv when in the drugged state you would be driving Amol to school and accident mein amol ko kuch ho jaata

If you don;t expose her what if her next target will be amol; she hates him as much as she hates you

There is a time n place for everthing even being as forgiving as you but now is not the time n DB is not the person who should be forgiven

Hopeful from the precap She said she is angry too and wants to expose DB with proof

+++++

Dsa to begin her education and ready to face all the hurdles Thumbs up to her

Anandi was her first teacher and now she begins school 'no age limit to learn' episode coincide with the one where Anandi on her first visit to CH for family lunch she told Meenu that there is no age limit to learn

surabhi01 thumbnail
ds will go to school
ganga jagya will go to hospital
manu will also go to school
nandu will also go to school .

gehna will also go to godown .no one will be in bh till afternoon .and what about bhairvi who will look after bhairvi till after noon ?

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

ds will go to school
ganga jagya will go to hospital
manu will also go to school
nandu will also go to school .

gehna will also go to godown .no one will be in bh till afternoon .and what about bhairvi who will look after bhairvi till after noon ?

Balwadi 
I think  Gehna will visit godown occasionally Not every day Munim used to come home to give account  sheet previously he will come even now Previously when she went that was end of month She had to give salaries Today Gehna was at home so it means she will visit godown occasionally ff there is any problem Accounts register will come home too with Munim jee  Basant and Bhairon used to go to mandi too I don't think DS gave this responsibility to Gehna too She is only given charge of accounts 

surabhi01 thumbnail
another natural calamity .flood in jammu kashmir .rescue operation is going on
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe DB will not eat the laddoos herself. Does this not
prove her guilt conclusively? How can she even pretend she was doing it with good intentions? Believing her crap is to stretch the logic beyond belief. Only unadulterated dumbos can believe she did out of goodwill.

Hiding always worsens the problem. -anandi hid saanch's truth to allow the engagement with J to proceed and finally she got raped.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The papaya is there na maybe Anandi n Shiv go to DB rooom, give her papaya A cleans almira finds bhasam packet DB will say this is chat masala i hide here as I am not allowed to have katta A will sprinkle it on papaya n shiv will feed her with his own hands then DB spit ou after first bite then AnSh cinfront her