Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

The papaya is there na maybe Anandi n Shiv go to DB rooom, give her papaya A cleans almira finds bhasam packet DB will say this is chat masala i hide here as I am not allowed to have katta A will sprinkle it on papaya n shiv will feed her with his own hands then DB spit ou after first bite then AnSh cinfront her

Or Anandi will dip DB's hands in red paint and shout 'I caught her red handed.'😆

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anandi used to bring police whenever others like Ratan, Chanda's husband, fake godman were involved.

Now why she is not at all talking about police?😆
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so glad that Shiv was involved in this track. If Anandi had gone alone for the test alone , the track would have gone badly in hiding truth, shocks, pauses , sacrifices, prayers to Kanhaji,etc etc..😳

I don't understand how they are trying to prove DB's intentions to be good(or not bad). When the guy who gave medicine told her that it'll harm Anandi if high dosage  is given, DB smirked saying that's what she wants.She wants to harm Anandi ! Not knowing the name of the drug does not make her innocent. 
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

I am so glad that Shiv was involved in this track. If Anandi had gone alone for the test alone , the track would have gone badly in hiding truth, shocks, pauses , sacrifices, prayers to Kanhaji,etc etc..😳

I don't understand how they are trying to prove DB's intentions to be good(or not bad). When the guy who gave medicine told her that it'll harm Anandi if high dosage  is given, DB smirked saying that's what she wants.She wants to harm Anandi ! Not knowing the name of the drug does not make her innocent. 

They want to save DB at any cost.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Balika vadhu is turning into Balika vadh.

Negative characters getting away with murder and positive characters assisting in that.

We can do without this obnoxious DB.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I am glad that shiv has come to know. Otherwise anandi would have played her usual drama of hiding the truth.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Shiv. I wish he got a normal wife.

I don't think Shiv Have very good Wife ,Anandi is super great great woman great ideal to others but  AS wife  is completely zero , she is sooo boring , Sometime i  have doubt She is a Normal Human being  or what 😕 
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

btw i've one quesn . they r showing school name as "kendriya vidhalaya". and how cum nandu or DS got admission in it as these schools give admissions 2 the wards of ex-servicemen /armed forces only?? had DS's husband was in armed forces?😕

Central Government  employees' children will also eligible for admission in KVs everywhere in the country ! But ,I am sure , Dsa is not eligible for admission  in KV ,  In private school , yes , if they allows her . If it is her own school , it will be easy for her to get admitted there .
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think there is general quota also.
But getting admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya is not that easy.

Not at all easy , based on ,only creamy layer will get admission there , both financially and educational performance too will be the criteria .
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Central Government  employees' children will also eligible for admission in KVs everywhere in the country ! But ,I am sure , Dsa is not eligible for admission  in KV ,  In private school , yes , if they allows her . If it is her own school , it will be easy for her to get admitted there .

The school is in Jaitsar - how many ex-servicemen/central government employees live there? DS or Nandu getting admission in KV is not unrealistic - but getting admission in class ninth mid semester is unrealistic. By the way in Delhi - even economically weaker section children (my press wala's children) are studying in KVs.  
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adult Education is a very good track :)