Posted: 9 years ago
Roli excelled in her silent expression watching Surbhi getting control over Anjali and Prem.
Watching Anjali's sadness and confusion.

Her silence spoke.

Meanwhile Simar is doing negative role quite effectively. Angry and determined. Making Vikrant confused. Getting upset that Vikrant is addressing her as Simar.

I think Anjali is being kidnapped according to precap by Siunaina? I am not sure.
Me too i liked roli's silent act she is an excellent actress👍🏼
Poor roli and poor anjali 
Anju wantd her masi to prepare her to go to school  Such a cute moment 😳
 Agree today Roli proved once again how good she is when it came to expression. 👍🏼Hate prem and surbhi trying to keep anjali away Roli. Can understand Surbhi's reason but prem.  How he forget that if it was not for Roli he won't even have anjali. And the the trouble Roli went through to get back  anjali from kaushi.😡🤢
agree hate surbhi and prem especially prem how he could forget everything that roli do for him prem is always selfish in the serial and ya in yesterday episode roli was awesome
I was shocked by Prem's rude behaviour towards Roli.

Not surprised by Surbhi's meethichuri attitude.

Anjali is suffering unnecessarily.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

hate ystr epi...ENTIRE CRAP😡
hate the scenes shown btw vikrant-simar(even its is sunaina) nd prem-surbi
never gave cute scenes btw PreMar😭😭
luv only roli-anjali in ystr day epi..
hope Prem will understand Anjali nd take her 2 Simar...

Edited by Vassu_123 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vassu_123

hate ystr epi...ENTIRE CRAP😡
hate the scenes shown btw vikrant-simar(even its is sunaina) nd prem-surbi
never gave cute scenes btw PreMar😭😭
luv only roli-anjali in ystr day epi..
hope Prem will understand Anjali nd take her 2 Simar...

I 've seen promo of Prem asking simar to look after anjali and simar asking him to first divorce surbhi and apologize to simar and take her to BW house. But it looks like simar still possessed by sunaina .
i too hated it...

argh! Surbhi ok we understand about her but Prem... not at all expected...

are cvs here to ruin the characters?
i dont think surbi was wrong in ystr. epi. i thought post marriage surbi will turn -ve nd keep anjali away from prem but nooo shez really luving prem nd caring for anjali!! Also nw its her responsibilty 2 take care of Anjali!! surbi is nowhere shown negative till nw... but wt prem did is wrong...he shld nt hav supported surbiConfused i fell in this track surbi nd vikrant r positive nd prem-simar(as sunaina) r with negative shades...
Originally posted by manu.krissh

i dont think surbi was wrong in ystr. epi. i thought post marriage surbi will turn -ve nd keep anjali away from prem but nooo shez really luving prem nd caring for anjali!! Also nw its her responsibilty 2 take care of Anjali!! surbi is nowhere shown negative till nw... but wt prem did is wrong...he shld nt hav supported surbiConfused i fell in this track surbi nd vikrant r positive nd prem-simar(as sunaina) r with negative shades...
 In yesterday's scene I felt that surbhi is turning negative she knows how close Anjali and roli are and she wants to  separate them. Surbhi knows that simar is alive so why is she all hell bend on becoming anjali's mum. And Anjali also has roli masi who loves and cares for her.  Does she think by keeping her away from Roli and simar anjali will accept her .No way she'll hate surbhi and will start to hate prem also. Anjali has also  gone out  in search of simar because of the action of Prem and surbhi. Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago