Simar and Roli excel - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by manu.krissh

i dont think surbi was wrong in ystr. epi. i thought post marriage surbi will turn -ve nd keep anjali away from prem but nooo shez really luving prem nd caring for anjali!! Also nw its her responsibilty 2 take care of Anjali!! surbi is nowhere shown negative till nw... but wt prem did is wrong...he shld nt hav supported surbiConfused i fell in this track surbi nd vikrant r positive nd prem-simar(as sunaina) r with negative shades...

Simar is not negative. She is possessed.

Surbhi is not possessed, yet she is becoming a home breaker.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Simar is not negative. She is possessed.

Surbhi is not possessed, yet she is becoming a home breaker.

im talking only abt surbi rights on Anjali!! may be the way she married prem by committed suscide is wrong but aftr marriage she has rights on anjali
hiding the truth nd nt stopping the rituals, thinking over abt sunaina than premanjali is the crap done by simar before marriage, nd without listening 2 simar marrying surbi is the crap done by prem nw...

but wts wrong in surbi in all these???Also surbi doesnt want 2 seperate roli-anjali completely...she just want 2 cm close 2 anjali as shez her mom nw nd also surbi seen rude behaviour of simar with prem(we know simar is possessed but surbi doesnt know r8!!

i completely went mad with premar nd i just want 2 support surbi nw😉
but all my kindness towards surbi is only for nw...i cant say in future whether surbi turn negative r not...becoz only of pari insisted she changed anjali documents, went into prem's room nd rubbish so on...she didnt do anything on her own...
so im nt sure will she becm home breaker r nt...
Edited by manu.krissh - 9 years ago

im talking only abt surbi rights on Anjali!! may be the way she married prem by committed suscide is wrong but aftr marriage she has rights on anjali
hiding the truth nd nt stopping the rituals, thinking over abt sunaina than premanjali is the crap done by simar before marriage, nd without listening 2 simar marrying surbi is the crap done by prem nw...

but wts wrong in surbi in all these???Also surbi doesnt want 2 seperate roli-anjali completely...she just want 2 cm close 2 anjali as shez her mom nw nd also surbi seen rude behaviour of simar with prem(we know simar is possessed but surbi doesnt know r8!!

i completely went mad with premar nd i just want 2 support surbi nw😉
I don't think Simar was rude to prem . Even we know sunaina was the one speaking but she was speaking the truth about injustice  done to her because she was a daughter-in-law of the house.

I don't think Simar was rude to prem . Even we know sunaina was the one speaking but she was speaking the truth about injustice  done to her because she was a daughter-in-law of the house.  

we will see in future epi whether simar(sunaina) is really speaking abt injustice r shez taking advantage of that situation...
Edited by manu.krissh - 9 years ago

I don't think Simar was rude to prem . Even we know sunaina was the one speaking but she was speaking the truth about injustice  done to her because she was a daughter-in-law of the house.[/QUOTE] 

we will see in future epi whether simar(sunaina) is really speaking abt injustice r shez taking advantage of that situation...
[/QUOTE] Of cause sunaina is taking advantage of the situation when she saw that simar was rejected by prem and the family and thrown out in middle of the night without given chance to speak.
Originally posted by justloverosid

Of cause sunaina is taking advantage of the situation when she saw that simar was rejected by prem and the family and thrown out in middle of the night without given chance to speak.
so family means rolisid also did injustice 2 simar by keeping quite while thowing her at the middle of the night!!!

Of cause sunaina is taking advantage of the situation when she saw that simar was rejected by prem and the family and thrown out in middle of the night without given chance to speak.
so family means rolisid also did injustice 2 simar by keeping quite while thowing her at the middle of the night!!! 
yes in my opinion rosid  also did injustice by keeping quite. They should have voiced their outraged at the rest of the family  strongly . Roli was thinking about leaving house but was stopped by siddhant  who felt that by staying in the house they could do better at  bridge the gaps between simar and the family.
Surbhi knows Simar is alive and not yet divorced officially.

So her marriage is illegal.

Ethically and morally Surbhi is doing injustice to Anjali and Simar. She took advantage of Prem Simar misunderstanding.

Simar is wrong in that she was away from Prem and Anjali for 2 years. Whenever she wanted to break free Vikrant threatened her and now Aditi is threatening her. Simar should have reported to the police straightaway without succumbing to the blackmail. Or she should have consulted the family members.

Two wrongs cannot make one right.

Roli is helpless as she was bound by some vaada to Simar and for trusting her sister blindly.
Roli and Siddhant are in this situation because Simar took a wrong decision at the right time.

Prem's anger is also justified to some extent.

The funny thing is Aditi is becoming jealous of Simar getting too much attention from Vikrant.
She is pyaasi atma.