AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Guys...!!
i had a doubt regarding RK's escape...cud sum1 clear it...?
ok we know dt Disha had spoilt Zandy's phone...bt wt abt the cctv cameras in the P.S...??
wt ws the other inspector doing...ws he blind..??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maha they showed cctv capturing RK and constalbe speaking
but when the jailor turned to watch the tv, RK already dragged the constable inside
and  changed dress
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jailor turned to see the TV after everything is over ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah thala even i saw...bt wt is dis...he ws blind or wt..??
hw cud RK be so confident dt no one wud see him...
nd moreover...all the policemen were blind or what...nobody recognises a terrorist..?? he escaped so easily...!!
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been out of India for long time so I am not sure how police force works there but I assume it should be the same either in India or in US or other countries when dealing with deadly criminal/terrorist like they portray RK. First of all he should be confined to a cell with out any human contact, but they showed like him as normal criminal with extra attention- not sure what that CCTV footage would do - next he has contact with other people - Sandhya going to him/ sking him about Dhaba - why does she have to confront him - she should not even go to him any more - why did she not get any doubt when Disha slapped him at Dhaba - I would have done some background on Disha to see if her story si true - so many annoying things in this story - it is wrong to bring back RK at all- that chapter should be closed.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maha watch it as Shikari Shambu series. You will not feel anything out of ordinary. There is nothing thrilling in it, only comedy pe comedy.