Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Coming soon to you. In December. Jaldi.....

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

A mega fan fic. VEEBA are part of it. An ambitious jumbo mega fan fic of some main characters of my fav shows.

Mega fan fic on characters from following shows-
Cid
Sgp
Pv
Mjht
Lnmdj
Geet
Yrkkh
Castle
Oth

Only following main characters-
Cid
Trio freddy purvi kaavin sachin
Pv
Lucky Sweety
Sgp
Sushaan
Mjht
Mayur sajan
Yrkkh
Naksh
Geet
Maan Geet
Castle
Castle beckett
Oth
Nathan Haley
Lnmdj
Prida (prithvi-damini mixed into one lady called prida)

Veeba
Pritnyo

Trauma

Introduction to characters

CID - Acp Pradyuman, Sr. Inspector Abhijeet, Sr. Inspector Daya are CID Mumbai cops, accompanied by Inspectors Freddy, Sachin, Kaavin and Purvi, as well as sub inspectors Nik and Pankaj.

Prida Saxena- A pregnant estranged wife of a businessman who seeks her college friend Insp Kaavin's help in nabbing a stalker who is trying to kill her.

Ishaan and Suhana Kashyap- A newly married couple who have recently shifted to Mumbai. Ishaan's young niece Meethi is staying with them.

Naitik and Akshara Singhania- Friends of the Kashyaps. They live in Mumbai with their son young son Naksh.

The Alhuwalias- Lucky Singh Alhuwalia, his wife Sweety and teenaged children Rocky and Ginny are from Ahmedabad. They have come to Mumbai on their way to a holiday destination.

Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Khurana- A young couple who owned a chain of resorts in key cities in three states. Geet is Sweety's younger sister. They have a little boy Manjeet.

Mayank Sharma and wife Nupur Sharma, Samrat Shergill and wife Gunjan Shergill- Two couples from Delhi. Nupur and Samrat are siblings. They are on a holiday. Gunjan's little niece Benia is with them.

Special entries-

Scott couple Nathan and Haley. Their children not with them. They have come to India on some work.

Richard Castle and Cate Beckett- FBI cops

Goan police-
Acp Pritnyo
Sr. Insp Veera
Sr. Insp Baldev

Prologue
A few gang members gathered together in a projection room. They were discussing some hotspots in key cities. They decided to zero on to goa, one of the most popular cities with lots of target areas.

The meeting went on and soon the projector was switched off. The boss stood up and so did everyone.

Lights are switched on and the room didnt look like a den of terrorists but an ordinary conference hall of well clad men and women of some company.

The boss at the head of the table nodded his head. Everyone, but one of the men on his right, left. The boss turned to him- I have another task for you. It is between you and me. And the work needs to be done simultaneously with our attack plan.

The boss then explained the task.
The aide nodded his head and left. The boss sat in his chair and put up his feet on the table. Taking out a cigar, he flicked out a match and smoked, a dreamy smiling expression on his face. He gazed at the map on the projector and then on a photo frame on his left.

Giving a soft whistle, the man slammed the face of the frame on the table. He then got up and strolled to his window of his thirteenth storied office building overlooking Dubai's cosmopolitan posh area.

His phone rang and he responded- Hello. Yes. I will be joining you in Delhi. On reaching, I will call on you. Then we will go to Chennai and meet our partner. Then in Mumbai, we will finalise. Yes. My flight is on the fourteenth, the next week. Goodbye.

He hung and chuckled to himself- Kya dhamaka hoga. Sabko band bajana toh hai!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's good. 😃

but this is too much of a hatke fanfic, for a show like this. 😆