Posted: 9 years ago

Cameraman: Sir, Camera chal nahi raha

AM: Camera Ooltah karke dekho, mere show bhi aise hi chala raha hun

Cvs: Sir, is track me char log chahiye

AM: Cost cutting. Ek aadmi rakho aur teen xerox nikal lo

Tappu: Mujhe full pants to do

AM: Half pants ko do baar pehen lo na.

Daya: mujeh garba karna hai

AM: Mujhe bhi. Ye sab se sasta entertainment hia. Ya Hallo!!!!!

Hathi: Mujhe ek naya bed de do. Purana tut gaya

AM:  Aaj se aapki  night duty cancel

Nattu : mere pagar badha do

AM: Hein ! aapne kuch kaha ?

Rest coming soonπŸ˜‰
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Wah ! 

Just one from me. 

May be useless but sharing. 

Goli. Mujhe khana dedo.

AM. Anjali bhabhi ke ghar jake khalo... (Diet food) πŸ˜†
Funny post yaar.
Btw,asit modi is playing himself in the show but sometimes I get confused about his character.All the GD members respect him.He always tells,"Meri gokuldham society..."I get confused when he says that. Is he the builder of Gokuldham society in the serial?When he was praying it seemed like he's the owner /builder of the society?
Asit Modi keeps on switching between real and real character.
In the show he is the builder of the GD. Sometimes he switches back to producer of the show...
Anjali: Modi Bhai mera rola thoda extend karo na...mera dietitian ka rola hai..so ek chota sa center hi open karwado please...

Asit Modi: Aree Anjali jee...center ki kya zarurat hai...taraak hai na...uss per hi aazmaalo jo bhi azmana hai aur society wale too hai hi na...khabhi khabhi bina center ke yahan bhi center chalu kardo...kisi ko pata nahi chalega...πŸ˜†

Popat lal: Asit bhai...meri shadi kya hua bhai...kab se bol rahe hoo meri shadi karwa doge...mai aap ki duniya hilaa donga...kab karayenge meri shadi...

Asit Modi: Aree tu popat ka popat hi rahega...free mein itne ladkiyon se tu flirt karta hai...itne ladkiyon ko dekhne ka mookha milta hai..shadi karne mein tera hi nuksaan hai..ye sub band ho jayega..aur bhai iss mein mera bhi nuksaan hai...ek aur actor ko paise extra dene padenge bhai..

too popu teri shadi ka idea...cancel...cancel...cancel...πŸ˜†
Are nahi, he never was the builder of the society. Aisa hota to Chennai express track me sab uska gala nahi pakadte kya?
Initally he appreared in the show with small and insignificant roles. Later during 1000 episode celebration he came to limelight as the producer of the show and thereafter kept on making appearances as the producer. For every big or small reason he has to come to the society. Now he is stretching it a bit far.  Time to re- construct everything in GD.
Originally posted by dey.bh

Are nahi, he never was the builder of the society. Aisa hota to Chennai express track me sab uska gala nahi pakadte kya?
Initally he appreared in the show with small and insignificant roles. Later during 1000 episode celebration he came to limelight as the producer of the show and thereafter kept on making appearances as the producer. For every big or small reason he has to come to the society. Now he is stretching it a bit far.  Time to re- construct everything in GD.

If I am not wrong, the GDS plot is in Asit modi's name...
Originally posted by -MONA-

If I am not wrong, the GDS plot is in Asit modi's name...
It was mentioned ? I don't remember anything such
But if it is so then why can Sundar get the tender to renovate the society when Asit Modi is just a respectable man in the society.
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago