Diya Aur Baati Hum

Fools in the city

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
RK's part is really interesting to see but why are they showing zandy as fools ???😲😲 
No one in this world will be like them... Two best officers in the whole batch are being showed as the worst cadets ever...

Even a small child will come to know if a video s being played repeatedly ... D s happily sitting nd enjoying the live coverage...😑

It has taken one whole day for them to come to know that their mobiles were hacked...πŸ€ͺ

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed. How come world best ASPs never suspect why the world top criminal is still from night to morning duh 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

the scene would have been better if sandy atleast doubted about the app
and  informed zak
and then both rush to the jail 
by then RK escaped

cvs made a mistake by showing zandy unaware of the same video clip
a small doubt would have atleast compensated for the blunder by zandy

they need to check the cctv coverage of all the gates

but otherwise the episode was good and thrilling
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haan ka.. epi was good.. the way they showed RK escaping was also good...
What mistake CVs have done is.. they are showing RK clever nd zandy dumb... 

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sandy turning and watching the van leave was good
but she should have doubted the app
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
agree with you ...it's a shame CVs are showing like this ..ppl from all over the world watching this 

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Big shame is the number lock opening...

OK, RK got the digits impressions, but how he finds out the correct sequences in one go? He should have done permutations and combinations πŸ˜²

Enough of thinking the viewers as a dumb! This is not an aangan drama! 
I guess CVs limits are up to aangan!!
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not going to change CV's mind no matter how many times we complain but I can not help but to complain.  This whole track is rediculous - Terrorism is a horrible thing to even think of, and here they are introducing it again and again, once Sandhya'sparents, next RK before IPS andnow he is back to take revenge.  How did he know that he will be hanged in Pushkar to plan Disha, Prema and so on with RP family??? Why did ASP not do any homework on these new people?  How do they be so careless dealing with criminal mind like RK??? Too bad - people from all over the world are watching this show and laughing at CV's immaturity/mindless plots.  Sorry if I offend anyone but this show has lost its charm. no more Diya aur Baati - they either introduce bhabo and her headlights for two months or chavi and her stupidity for another two moths blah blah blah
jhema thumbnail
@neel  i asked the same yesterday in someother thread ... 

They are following DABH formula .. 
Zandy has to lose in the beginning, they have to win only at the neck of the moment.. 
For that they have to be shown as Dumb.. 

They did in IPS track , WTC track.. They made the leads dumb in the beginning.. 

No shock from my side.. Expected this dumbness πŸ˜†

tooo much concentration on Meena and chavi's tactics πŸ€’
Edited by jhema - 9 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hemaji IPS and WTC was still ok. In WTC Sooraj was new to Singapore , language the way they treated him etc etc was logical
Same with IPS Sandhya who was really fresh after her so called honeymoon suddenly separated from Sooraj, pressure of BCT was believable.

But this 2 trained IPS officers height of dumbness. My problem is not RK escaped, but the script is not intelligent. You can show the villain really intelligent, but show the officers also equally smart.

Yesterday also instead of checking the CCTV footages of the gates Zandy was checking what happened to their app. My God. RK the terrorist has escaped. Instead of sounding the alarm bells with the entire police department to run flying squads in Pushkar and order check in bus stand, railway station and Jaipur Airport our ASPs are checking what happened to their app.

App can go to hell and they can just give it to cyber cell to find what happened to it and rush for the above things.
Important thing was to catch RK and put him back in jail not check what happened to app.

It was as if CVs somehow wants RK to escapeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as they make every action of Zandy illogical.