Ankita Lokhande treated for appendicitis

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Mumbai, Sep 4 (IANS) TV actress Ankita Lokhande has undergone treatment for appendicitis at a hospital here, said a doctor.

The "Pavitra Rishta" actress was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here and was discharged Wednesday.

"She is fine now, there's nothing to worry. It was appendicitis. We have done Laparoscopic Appendectomy and she was discharged yesterday," Ram Narain, executive director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, told IANS.

Following a severe stomach ache over the weekend, Ankita was rushed to the hospital where she was treated immediately.

A source close to the actress revealed that her beau and actor Sushant Singh Rajput was by her side throughout her treatment.

Is Hiten Tejwani also lodged in for appendicitis?
Because he has been missing for several days from the stupid PR, and the story is making zero sense. tell me something, if a man's kith and kin are kidnapped, would he not return from his business trip mmediately?

What a stupid storyline, you stupid stupid creatives? lets assume Manav is in New Delhi and he knows Ankita is kidnapped and needs money. Will he not return home in couple hours taking the next flight to make the arrangements?

What a senseless storyline!
I wish Ruhee Bagaa had appendicitis. This way we could have avoided her in PR. Her role is getting worse by the day and she is the real villain in the show, not Rushali or Kinnari. 
I am hating her like anything.