Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update Hema.

Wow πŸ‘
What an episode πŸ‘. Loved it although it was a bit draggy but Loved everyone's acting esp. Karthi's acting Was so natural. Well Done Raj πŸ‘.
Achcho. Tensiona irukku. Poongudi enna solluvalo terilaye? πŸ˜•
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Mr. ONR. Please put an end to this PSK saga. πŸ˜•
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema thanks for the update

Karthick & co show today

i was thinking maybe Sara called grandpa and informed him about Karthick intention

time to wrap their matters - too long -  we are stressed about the outcome

Poo going to tell i changed my mind - she is quite these days - she needs to share her thoughts with K

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely Kalki!! Poo hv to speak Up!!
Lekha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thnks 4 the written updates jaanuπŸ˜ƒ.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update

finally directors decided to bring end to Sara-Poo-Karthik. dragging episode. even now everyone has their own emotions. let us see what is the end result of this dragging track. decision is in Poo's hand.

after so much talk of elders, It is clear Poo will stay with Karthi.

No more expectation on Poo's character. all other tracks are moving quick and interesting. Eagerly waiting for Surya's engagement track.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the nice update.

Friends, Here in VR forum after a short break. 😊

Glad that the latest track, Thenu's track got over earlier this week (The ending was really nice & touching). Now it's time for this (PKS) one to get over.

Though y'day's episode was a bit dragging I liked it. I thought first, may be Poo informed/called Thatha.πŸ˜‰ But by the way, she is blinking/showing shock expression may be it's not her. we don;t know. Y'day Karthi rocked! Poo needs to talk... I too think that she changed her mind, not now, but a while ago itself... that's why she keeps silence whenever K mentions about S and we hear that nice song in the BGM! (kaadhalukkaka kathalai marandhu... I really love that song & it's music.) 😊 πŸ˜³

Me too, waiting for next fresh track (Surya _dimple engagement/wedding.) In Wednesday's episode, Dimple's mom was too funny.. Did anyone notice, everytime she said, Vanakkam, she kept flipping her closed hands both ways... as if she was trying to show off  all her 10 rings on her 10 fingers.. ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by supree - 9 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back Supree! πŸ€—
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the update.
I want this story to end too - not because I find it to be dragging but because I cant stand the constant harping of "unite Poongodi and Saravana".😑 She is married to another man!! For Gods sake.

Raj and Maha have been fabulous!
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ same here Karthika!!

Welcome Back Supree!!😳