*******------Apurva Agnihotri as Vikram Ahuja-- AT ------******* - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
As much as I have gathered about his character in the early articles he is suppose to be a business man . A tycoon types.. Would love to see him be a simple common man a writer .. He was having a file & screaming for the light candle jalao when he may have spilled coffee trying to counter argue with Sonali so only when the show starts will know.

As much as I have observed Apurva loved being the Boss 😆 & commanding suits him a lot !
In Jassi too he was a tycoon
So Sonali is a politician's wife and Apurva is a business tycoon
I wonder in what circumstances they will meet 

Oh I want to know everything before the show starts ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago
Take it this way coffee shop is for everyone & he may come there to sketch out his projects and needs time alone to think with his cup of coffee!!
Sonali may start her own coffee shop as her husband is so may want to spend time reading a book & being in a coffee shop looking at people who are seeking each others companion there & feel happiness ! If Apurva's friend is a common link between them as I previously put in he may start up intro between them & the story unfolds.

I do wonder what the starting scene would be then how these parameters get triggered & fall in place would be more understandable.
hmm good discussion too much going on ...me too want to know every thing before hand...how would they meet , I found a new article about a guy who will play apu's friend...I simply can't wait...
Ha re me too 😳 !! The promo I'm already aww with & looking fwd to it & the adhy lifeok site told ki the date & time will be added soon on the promos. Abhi when I drink coffee I think ki company chahiye 😆 agar Apu samney ho and chup baitey tho bhi sahi company hai !! 😉 !!

Even the emphasis of dark cud be something with his side where he wishes to be alone & no company but she will be the company & partner he may write his dastaan with & how it gets brewed in society & its repercussions may be frame work & understanding of this theme .
Yeah he likes dark coffee so the symbolic meaning has to be something dark from his past and the fact that he is a loner

I think so too he might be loner as he likes dark unsweetened coffee, who knows she may teach him to enjoy a cinnamon latte. With spice and sugar ...life full of adventure, love and intensity.
Kya baat hai Sammy u bet it could be 😉 !! I was in the coffee asile @ Safeway groceries & was thinking of dark roasted columbian coffee beans & actually picked up one! 😆 !! It makes a perfect cup of coffee!! Coffee companion & love go hand in hand you can sit hours @ a coffee shop. & talk with someone share ur feelings...Aur doosari taraf Apu wants to sip it alone 😡 !!

Some latest development I eead elsewhere

Also some major developments have been planned in the channel. Balaji Telefilms' Ajeeb Dastaan Hai that was to take Nadaan Parindey's (Scaling Heights) time slot of 9 pm will now air at Tumhari Paakhi's time slot of 9:30 pm and Tumhari Paakhi will shift to 9 pm from 29 September.

So maybe its from 29th. They need to then put the date & time on the promo.
29th September wow that's good news because earlier they were saying it will start from October first week
Some major shuffling going on in the channel with many if their shows going off air. Even Tumhari Pakhi is going off air according to latest and not shifting 

Just now i'm watching Lauth Aao trishsa in Like Ok.
They showed .. ADHY 1st promo .. coffee wala with timing .. ðŸ¥³

7th Oct 2014 at 9:30 pm IST .. ADHY will air. ðŸ¥³