*******------Apurva Agnihotri as Vikram Ahuja-- AT ------******* - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I m too looking fwd to the show. concept is amazing :)
Wonderful to see some old & new members walking in here as looking towards Apurva's upcoming show.
Loved the promo & what he has to say being an amazing storyline coz knowing Apurva he doesn't rasily get convinced with something unless it gives him room to explore his inner strenght in the field of acting & a hard nut to crack.. There is a lot of buzz as to what the storyline reloves around & also being a mature couple people involved in romance seeing the lighter side of life exploring range of where love passion admiration lies so the chapters involved may be various & where the chord lies that he would pull to make it interesting & amazing is always in his hands & we who watch his work closely or would follow can say!
The promo was steaming with various phases of life being sips of joy of love in coffee or just dark or with a ray of light between two individuals who may see some common factor.

Apurva & Sonali make a fantastic pair which echoed with triggered conversation between the characters     😉 !! The snap shot of the light flame she carried & looks like there was a spark which could have hit him then itself well who knows it grows in no time   😆
There is a saying a lot can happen over a cup of coffee so looks like Apurva's character is a coffee-holic & a frequent visitor to the place & Sonali's character see the aroma of love brewing in the coffee watching people sip or even observing him there leaving alone her personal life being unable to bring those chords in place so the seeds are sowed to see what can grow as beans of coffee love !!
isn't he her boss shanti ... may be coffee chain owner who knows...
Hahahaha yea didnt think abt that, but shobha he calls is it her or someone else & she gets the candle
Or she owns a coffee shop as she wants to get away & start afresh after her pbms matiral ones & she is admires Apurva's charcater coming & pens down the apriciation with love but he sees no meaning or connection with that & phases in life cannot be weighed on that yntill some passion grows foe her in him...
Lots can be weaved Love is a vast subject with parameters exploring many angles and healing them so we can always make up dynamics with the promo.. I need to see one more to gear up apu's reasoning of being there often or owning a chain.. Of this franchise & more.. Lekin Sammy u may be on a track

😳
I'm also in. 😎
Love the chemistry b/w Apurva Sonali! ❤️ 

Montage shown in promo 😳

Written Update of Promo 😳
We get to see Apurva and Sonali in what looks like a coffee shop. Apurva takes a sip out of his coffee cup and says, "the perfect cup of coffee" to which Sonali replies, "served with love". Apurva replies saying mixing love with coffee will ruin its taste and only a stupid person will do that. Sonali doesn't stay quiet and responds back with how God has only given him brains. She also calls him as "sir". Apurva asks her what she said and the lights go out. Apurva screams for Sonali to light a candle and she tells him he likes the darkness after all he likes black coffee. She lights the candle and nearly burns him. We then get to see Apurva and Sonali both reading. The candle is near Apurva and he moves it towards Sonali while the voice over says that there is nothing like love, but still and then it fades to the song Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh! 

The reason why this promo attracts us is .. coz this promo setting revolves around a coffee shop .. and the dialogues of the leads! 😳
As the saying goes .. "A lot can happen over coffee" .. similarly I feel Sonali and Apurva will fall in love through their meetings in coffee shop only! 😳😆 
@sami di: after a lot of turmoil in my life I m back on track :)
how r u di? I missed ur shayeris & vms & siggies ❤️
@ -Swetha-
thanks a lot for the written update. its very much needed (y)
Originally posted by sami01

isn't he her boss shanti ... may be coffee chain owner who knows...

yup that might be the case. becoz the way apu was bossing her around  & she even called him 'SIR'
very good observation. but we have to wait for confirmation 😛