*******------Apurva Agnihotri as Vikram Ahuja-- AT ------******* - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
@Swetha thanks for the write up had also read it..
I am already in love with Apu & Sonali pairing nice duo & they carry a beautiful style mature still sparks of being young with words & There are sparks already seen..

Boss or not will need more scenes as Sir can also be a frequent visitor who is used to her talks & now his mood swing got hit when she mentions love 😆 😆 !!

It may start by end of. Sept or first week of OCT so looking at a dusshera launch 😳
hey poonam me to missed u and my life was also messed up for a  year, now back on track but not fully ...I have made vms in past on other serials... but now waiting for apu to be fully back...in positive role..i cant bear him in negative role...grey is fine ..negative na...he is such a amazing artist...
Sammy negative role means the character ka The End!! Apu has never done complete negative role if you watches his characters they have never gone extreme negative nor r they negative they are grey to swing positive even if he says he is doing negative in his articles its never extreme & they show human traces of where you bring disturbances imbalance in scenarios to look over or reflect some areas & when the threshold is reached a track of realization always brings you back to your roots of positiveness & knowing the fact that thats where you are. If you play the role of an antagonist you need not be negative on complete shades but spark them at situational needs to know the opponents protagonists weakness but not really go to destroying it but challenging ..
The world is full of such parameters & as much as I have seen in his work even being in grey or negative role the path always turns back to being positive & recuperate to be the real person he is in the character he seeps into.
Back to ADHY, the way Apurva's character says what rubbish koi bewakoof hi love mix karega & she spices it up saying 'Sari duniya ki akal app hi kay paas hai Sir !! ' 😃 😆 !! Loved it very refreshing & true to realistic !!
There was a written promo like a scroll during airing of other life ok shows ...

It had Apurva and Sonali sitting on a bench .. two opposite sides of a bench and looking at different direction ,..

The writing was in hindi .. so could not read properly but it was something like how two people who have opposite views on love r bonded together .. 😳
Jyo thanks I caught this one so posting!

I feel there was one long promo & they have edited into bits.
This is super short but on the bases of the first one and the foundation is coffee & love n here Sonali's character emphasizes on partner & love where as Apu's character says its better sipped alone    ðŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-iFgNknqoE[/YOUTUBE]

The same I showed you 😳 Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
Looking forward to the new show. Any idea what slot is it taking??

Btw, its Shivu here. Quite excited for this to begin. :)
Okay, I admit, I loved Armaan Sir from Jassi days and boo I'm here after Apurva has done a decent role in PKDH! 
hope to see a different story with this! :)
Originally posted by Temptations.

Looking forward to the new show. Any idea what slot is it taking??

Btw, its Shivu here. Quite excited for this to begin. :)
Hi Shivu. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja ( 9 pm IST show ) is going off air in Life Ok channel. 
So dunno if Ajeeb Dastan will get 9 pm IST slot. ðŸ˜•

Btw .. can u pls make Apurva Sonali siggies .. from 1st promo video ( 1st page of this FC ) and 2nd promo video ( in above post ) ? ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
Me too looking forward to this show
Hi all