Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

JES😳 Why are you following me? πŸ˜‘You are here after raw star and I cannot share more things with you πŸ˜³...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†     waise, I also Loved Armaan sir especially when Jassi used to call him Armaan sir!⭐️😳

and @ Swetha : WHAT! -_- Its a Ekta mata show... hope she do not spoil this.πŸ˜•

😳😳 Dev..πŸ˜• I followed you? 😑 Excuse me,i received a prestigious Pm from Shanti Di as she knows I'm a mad Armaam Sir+Dev lover..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† also Apurva too!☺️

why u can't share things with me? 😲 what i did? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

yah agreed..and i still clearly remember Majnu Armaan Sir's dialogues..☺️ and and when Jassi slapped him..πŸ€ͺ OMG! he crossed all limits of jealousy and madness! ☺️πŸ€ͺ
...Jes... thumbnail
Btw,I'm happy it's Ekta show..well,i agree i bash her but still i like her shows most of the times.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and let me go on YT tour of JJKN!😳
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

😳😳 Dev..πŸ˜• I followed you? 😑 Excuse me,i received a prestigious Pm from Shanti Di as she knows I'm a mad Armaam Sir+Dev lover..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† also Apurva too!☺️

why u can't share things with me? 😲 what i did? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

yah agreed..and i still clearly remember Majnu Armaan Sir's dialogues..☺️ and and when Jassi slapped him..πŸ€ͺ OMG! he crossed all limits of jealousy and madness! ☺️πŸ€ͺ

again staring at me!πŸ˜†
yes.πŸ˜†
You're my Lover?😳☺️..oh I didnt knew that...finally you accepted it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

ahem! try remembering what you did in raw star forumπŸ˜†...maybe you will know why!πŸ˜† I said that. 

excuse me, dont state him as majnu at leastπŸ˜†...he is was plain Lover...from his eyes to his voice...😳⭐️...

Jes, hope ekta dont ruin this show! 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Guys, ignore my and Jes's fights πŸ˜†...they are not usual fights as we fight everytime and our bonding of friendship is beyond any words so yeah we cannot remain without fights😳...they are jaruri! πŸ˜†

PS! If anyone have any good videos and if there are scenes, then I can try making AVIs for all of you of this show!πŸ˜›
Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail

again staring at me!πŸ˜†
yes.πŸ˜†
You're my Lover?😳☺️..oh I didnt knew that...finally you accepted it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

ahem! try remembering what you did in raw star forumπŸ˜†...maybe you will know why!πŸ˜† I said that. 

excuse me, dont state him as majnu at leastπŸ˜†...he is was plain Lover...from his eyes to his voice...😳⭐️...

Jes, hope ekta dont ruin this show! 

OMG! Dev..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† u too have same name?!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† well..now see u urself taking credit toh what i can do? πŸ˜† everyone knows i m talking about Dev from Kaajjal and ASA ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

what i exactly did? πŸ˜• last i rem,i posted the song u wanted? πŸ˜• ab iss mein kya hua? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† if u mean the song is romantic then don't know what to say..😳🀣 ab ek song post kar ne se kya ho jata hai duniya mein? πŸ˜›πŸ€£ and isske alawa i don't rem anything ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

nah nah ..☺️ Okay yah he was a plain lover ..😳

she won't ..at least in initial days ..😳

...Jes... thumbnail

Guys, ignore my and Jes's fights πŸ˜†...they are not usual fights as we fight everytime and our bonding of friendship is beyond any words so yeah we cannot remain without fights😳...they are jaruri! πŸ˜†

PS! If anyone have any good videos and if there are scenes, then I can try making AVIs for all of you of this show!πŸ˜›

🀣🀣 anyone can see u started the fight and that too for nothing!!...😳🀣🀣

yah fights and then u accuse me ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

OMG! Dev..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† u too have same name?!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† well..now see u urself taking credit toh what i can do? πŸ˜† everyone knows i m talking about Dev from Kaajjal and ASA ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

what i exactly did? πŸ˜• last i rem,i posted the song u wanted? πŸ˜• ab iss mein kya hua? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† if u mean the song is romantic then don't know what to say..😳🀣 ab ek song post kar ne se kya ho jata hai duniya mein? πŸ˜›πŸ€£ and isske alawa i don't rem anything ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

nah nah ..☺️ Okay yah he was a plain lover ..😳

she won't ..at least in initial days ..😳

why are you behaving as if you did nt knew my name😳.πŸ˜†...no no now dont change it! u said it!πŸ˜† I will save this for teasing you!πŸ˜†...

dont worry, I'm scared of Bipasha from your songπŸ˜†...and romantic and that song?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...remember the thing you did above those songs!πŸ˜†

lover that too choclate boy!😳

yeah she have tendency to ruin shows after initial days!πŸ˜†
Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

🀣🀣 anyone can see u started the fight and that too for nothing!!...😳🀣🀣

yah fights and then u accuse me ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

excuse me madam! *makes armaan sir wala look*
I started because I was missing fighting because you just forget to fight so I have to start!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...well, accusing you is showing my friendship to you!πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

why are you behaving as if you did nt knew my name😳.πŸ˜†...no no now dont change it! u said it!πŸ˜† I will save this for teasing you!πŸ˜†...

dont worry, I'm scared of Bipasha from your songπŸ˜†...and romantic and that song?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...remember the thing you did above those songs!πŸ˜†

lover that too choclate boy!😳

yeah she have tendency to ruin shows after initial days!πŸ˜†

Arreh,i rem ur name..there can be many ppl who have this name...so what is the prob? 😑😑 God,Dev..okay,tease me as i know u wil do it no matter what i say! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Above that song? 😲 now i don't know what i did seriously..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† either tell me,PM me or stop eating my head..😑😑😑

hmm hmmm..i loved the show before the make over more..after that it wasn't same..πŸ˜” yah so i wil have hopes from Ekta ..😳 and YHM is too doing good,she has done it decently with all drama stuff..πŸ‘πŸΌ
...Jes... thumbnail

excuse me madam! *makes armaan sir wala look*
I started because I was missing fighting because you just forget to fight so I have to start!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...well, accusing you is showing my friendship to you!πŸ˜†

Dekh lo duniya walon..someone was missing fighting with me? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ but I'm not bad like you,so i won't tease you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yah Yah..i had admissions..🀒 do u knw anything?πŸ˜† so i was on a break..πŸ˜† yah yah I know,u r so thoughtful Dev..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†