Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Arreh,i rem ur name..there can be many ppl who have this name...so what is the prob? 😑😑 God,Dev..okay,tease me as i know u wil do it no matter what i say! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Above that song? 😲 now i don't know what i did seriously..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† either tell me,PM me or stop eating my head..😑😑😑

hmm hmmm..i loved the show before the make over more..after that it wasn't same..πŸ˜” yah so i wil have hopes from Ekta ..😳 and YHM is too doing good,she has done it decently with all drama stuff..πŸ‘πŸΌ

but it is my name so i will relate to it!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
rolf when you know that I will tease you no matter what so just let it go naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Gosh, I'm so happy its first time you're frustrated because of meπŸ˜† YAY! Mission successful!πŸ˜†

well, what u did is being told to you via scrap which you sent meπŸ˜†...go & check that madam jes!😳 Eating your head is my hobby😎, teasing you is my habit😎, fighting with you makes me feel more good😎...well, tried to make rhyme here but its not making🀣...

aww, I even Loved more after the makeover because I fell in Love with Mona singh and Jassi☺️ she is so so GORGEOUS!😳😳

YHM is exception from Ekta she made it very beautifully! πŸ˜³
*Dev.* thumbnail

Dekh lo duniya walon..someone was missing fighting with me? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ but I'm not bad like you,so i won't tease you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yah Yah..i had admissions..🀒 do u knw anything?πŸ˜† so i was on a break..πŸ˜† yah yah I know,u r so thoughtful Dev..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

OMG why are you informing all and shouting like jay-veeru of sholeyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...
dont try to be sweet nowπŸ˜†...

I hope you had great admissionsπŸ‘...God bless you and I knew you are having exams as you told me na...so I knew that!😳 Remember my moral support is always with you so whenever you feel low confidence, remember that you have your friends support with you!πŸ€—
stop appreciating and teasing me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Let us shift our focus to armaan sir!😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

but it is my name so i will relate to it!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
rolf when you know that I will tease you no matter what so just let it go naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Gosh, I'm so happy its first time you're frustrated because of meπŸ˜† YAY! Mission successful!πŸ˜†

well, what u did is being told to you via scrap which you sent meπŸ˜†...go & check that madam jes!😳 Eating your head is my hobby😎, teasing you is my habit😎, fighting with you makes me feel more good😎...well, tried to make rhyme here but its not making🀣...

aww, I even Loved more after the makeover because I fell in Love with Mona singh and Jassi☺️ she is so so GORGEOUS!😳😳

YHM is exception from Ekta she made it very beautifully! πŸ˜³

Oh god,i should use those CVs for keeping this name! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I'm always frustrated because of you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Nothing new Dev..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

oh i got it.. m feeling like banging my head on a wall..πŸ˜† u r one person who can shy for nothing!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ OMG! Dev,u r writing poems for me now? πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arreh Bhai,i was talking about Armaan Sir..πŸ˜› yes Mona is fab! 😳 but as old Jassi,i found her utterly innocent and divine..😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see so many members contributing 😊 !! I have admired all of Apurva's characters rite from Aemaan to Vikram as of very recent beautifully done & completely entertaining! As much as I know he keeps exploring different shades of hunan sides & does a very perfect execution..    πŸ‘ .. ADHY will definitely add more to his kitty & loved his chemistry with Sonali they make a beautiful on screen pair in their interaction conversation over a cup of coffee
   πŸ˜³

The 20 sec promo was amusing too πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

OMG why are you informing all and shouting like jay-veeru of sholeyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...
dont try to be sweet nowπŸ˜†...

I hope you had great admissionsπŸ‘...God bless you and I knew you are having exams as you told me na...so I knew that!😳 Remember my moral support is always with you so whenever you feel low confidence, remember that you have your friends support with you!πŸ€—
stop appreciating and teasing me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Let us shift our focus to armaan sir!😳

to make u feel how it feels when someone deliberately tease you..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and I m sweet! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

it was good,not that great..πŸ€” but okay,i need to prepare more for next exams..😳 yes yes..my frustrating friend is always there for me,i know..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

me and teasing?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Not Armaan Sir Dev..we shld talk abt new show na? πŸ€”πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Nice to see so many members contributing 😊 !! I have admired all of Apurva's characters rite from Aemaan to Vikram as of very recent beautifully done & completely entertaining! As much as I know he keeps exploring different shades of hunan sides & does a very perfect execution..    πŸ‘ .. ADHY will definitely add more to his kitty & loved his chemistry with Sonali they make a beautiful on screen pair in their interaction conversation over a cup of coffee
   πŸ˜³

The 20 sec promo was amusing too πŸ˜†

Heya Di..😳
thanks for the PM! πŸ€—

this character name is Adhy?😳
...Jes... thumbnail
btw has Apurva put on some weight?? 😳
*Dev.* thumbnail

Oh god,i should use those CVs for keeping this name! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I'm always frustrated because of you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Nothing new Dev..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

oh i got it.. m feeling like banging my head on a wall..πŸ˜† u r one person who can shy for nothing!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ OMG! Dev,u r writing poems for me now? πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arreh Bhai,i was talking about Armaan Sir..πŸ˜› yes Mona is fab! 😳 but as old Jassi,i found her utterly innocent and divine..😳

CVs? woh kya hian?πŸ˜•

Good! I'm happy to frustrate you!πŸ˜†

so bang it naπŸ˜†..why asking or telling meπŸ˜†...sssh dont reveal shy thingy here!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...
haan, poems for you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

She was innocent after makeover too!😳 Armaan sir was charming!😳
...Jes... thumbnail

CVs? woh kya hian?πŸ˜•

Good! I'm happy to frustrate you!πŸ˜†

so bang it naπŸ˜†..why asking or telling meπŸ˜†...sssh dont reveal shy thingy here!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...
haan, poems for you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

She was innocent after makeover too!😳 Armaan sir was charming!😳

πŸ˜³πŸ˜† CVs means Creatives of those shows..πŸ˜†

okay,not doing it..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† see,how good I'm! *self praising* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

wah wah Dev..keep it up!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

both were amazing ..and still are!😳
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Jess nice to see u too ! ADHY is Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh ! The title of the show! 😳 !! His name is yet not know but articles somewhere did mention it being Vikram not sure may be decided to change also.